Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,438 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen (860 Views)

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Ebal: 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose declares war on killer herdsmen, bans grazing in Ekiti, donates Hilux van, ‪N5m‬illion Naira to local hunters, victims.

Source: http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/video-govfayose-instructs-ekiti-hunters.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkAjvJCKDsA&feature=youtu.be[/url]

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by peteken: 10:18pm On May 23, 2016
exactly wat am saying ...... my gooooooodnesss i so Zap.i.n.g luv dis guy.... fulani ppl r not to b taking for granted .....we've got to up our game toward dis miserable nonentities called fulani .... and i bet u u will see result from dis..

@ fayose..... dis is wot we call grass root politics as u can see d excitement between dia interaction .. nice job oga fayose.. but wait oooooh'''''.... .!!!!!! don't u tink we should contemplate fayose come 2019?

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by oduastates: 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
The patience will snap one day.
All those pressure points from the north and the south will make the people completely lose it one day. when will the patience run out? I do not know but something would have to give one day.
This week so why the 2013 international conference call
by the silent yoruba intelligentsia was very important.
The main outcome was the suggestion to allow the people to support any candidate or party they want to support as a form of check and balance.Their judgement is right. As much as I dislike this guy, just like when aregbesola refused to support Jonathan election, someone has to make the call.
Hopefully, the lagos/ ogun yoruba elites will wake up and smell the coffee. Yorubaland does not start in Victoria Island and end in Ikorodu.No one is looking out for the Savannah yoruba. The country has lost her mind and like ambassador John Campbell keep saying, Nigeria is on the brink.

1 Share

Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Built2last: 11:02pm On May 23, 2016
I humbly submit that the Constitutional Rights to Liberty, Freedom of Movement and Association as enshrined in the Constitution of this great nation are Human Rights created for the enjoyment of Persons and Citizens of Nigeria alone. There is therefore no Constitutional penumbra that transfers such freedoms to goats, sheep and cattle at the detriment of mankind. Bottom line, Fulanis are free to enjoy Human Rights as citizens of Nigeria, but no cattle is so entitled, as cattle are not citizens of Nigeria. They only qualify as property, to which the Law of Torts with respect to cattle trespass fully applies. So Fayose is in order.

Imagine our president slapping all of us by sneaking 940 million into the budget for grazing reserves. Imagine how many youths with lands begging government for seedlings and tractor to farm. No response.

There is no tribe in Nigeria that doesn't rear one thing or the other. Sane people manage animals not animals managing people.

All processed milk we drink in Nigeria is from Europe. In all my travelled life. I have never seen one cow roaming in the bush.

Why is Buhari and his kinsmen using analogue brain in a digital age.

The Yoruba who are northern greatest ally are gradually seeing the self serving nature of the hausa/Fulani.

Fayose is the man of the moment, whether you like him or not. He is exuding immense boldness. What he did today has been murmured amongst many state governors but none had the nerve to voice out.

Abeg make una give Fayose 5000 likes if you think the guy has guts.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Ofodirinwa: 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Fayose is the only leader in Yoruba land. What Tinubu has done to the pockets and minds of the rest is very wicked but he has seen where his selfishness got him. The north not only threw the SW in the trash but are now sending militia men to intimidate them into allowing the grazing act to pass which amounts to total conquest of nigeria.

The reporter is trying to be devious. The person in the video isn't Fayose but he's a strong leader who care about his people too and is ready to be a man to defend their lives, unless others who just blog about Diezani until their fingers turn blue.

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Built2last: 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
Lalasticlala seun the peoples governor has spoken..its a message to the entire south
Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
BOLDNESS!

but is he not wrong to arm this guy's?
And direct them to defend themselves?
And gave a clear directives to kill?

Please lawyers and analyst in the house epp grin
Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Samunique(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2016
If Buhari does not change his tribalistic approach to these Fulani herder's menace, I see every tribe taking up arms to defend themselves, and this might lead to anarchy at the long run.

Somebody should help talk to this old man where he listens that Nigeria is at the brink !!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:07am On May 24, 2016
Thus notherners really think,they can eat their cake nd still have it.they really think they can push people to the waLl nd they won't fight back,by the time all the state in south pick up arm against them,they would regret ever wagin war against the good people of southern nigeria.
Re: Video: Gov.fayose Instructs Ekiti Hunters To Wage War Against Herdsmen by Cjrane2: 1:45am On May 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari and northern leaders that armed and sponsor the so called 'fulani herdsmen' to ravage southern communities, rape people's wives and murder them in the presence of their families should know that they will be resisted.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Critically Ill: Nigerians React / 18 Great German Values Nigerians & Africans Can Emulate To Be Top / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.