Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here (610 Views)

Between Pharmacy And Electronics/compute Eng Which One Is Easier At Unizik / Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back / Scrap Post-utme; Scrap JAMB; Scrap UTME; Then, Let's Do This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2016
I wish to do my masters at NAU,in Anmbra State.
The last time I checked, I was told that the form will Soon be on sales.

My major challenge is how to lay my hands on unizik past questions for post graduate studies exams.

I heard that the cut-off mark for economics post graduate students is the highest in the versity.

I have only seen the past question of that of last year, though I have only English.

please if you also wish to seek for admission for SPGS at unizik, then we can share information here.
Re: If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by chidi4eze(m): 2:41am On May 24, 2016
How fast is Msc der

1 Like

Re: If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2016
chidi4eze:
How fast is Msc der
Among Nigeria Universities, NAU has been one of the verities that adheres to the academic calendar. They are so fast in learning. In fact! my mates in NAU graduated 2013 while i graduated 2014 at Uniport due to strike actions of ASUU. For such reasons, they all went for service before me.

This is enough evidence to show that NAU is fast!

Their Msc lasts for a year and six months for regular students.
Re: If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by chidi4eze(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

Among Nigeria Universities, NAU has been one of the verities that adheres to the academic calendar. They are so fast in learning. In fact! my mates in NAU graduated 2013 while i graduated 2014 at Uniport due to strike actions of ASUU. For such reasons, they all went for service before me.

This is enough evidence to show that NAU is fast!

Their Msc lasts for a year and six months for regular students.
Thanks I graduated from Uniport too

1 Like

Re: If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by Chyuk: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please who can help me out on how to get UNIZIK post graduate past questions
Re: If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by Sainty92: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
I need past questions too...msg me on whatsap 08064011778 if u have one...wil be grateful
Re: If You Plan To Do Masters At Unizik,then Let Us Meet Here by mrcokoro(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
GUYS PLEASE WHO IS CURRENTLY DOING HIS/HER MSC IN UNIZIK, MSC CHEMISTRY PREFERABLY..... I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW THE PROGRAMME RUNS PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

A Kogi State Student Caught Sleeping With Dog / Any Sociologist Here?? / please help out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.