Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Did The Buhari Austere Government Affect Your Job? What Do U Do For A Living? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did The Buhari Austere Government Affect Your Job? What Do U Do For A Living? (468 Views)

10 SEO Mistakes Which Affect Your Blog Ranking / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Factors That Can Affect Your Ranking Position On Google - Climaxbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did The Buhari Austere Government Affect Your Job? What Do U Do For A Living? by RichyRodman(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2016
www.zentascommunication.com is a small Website Designing company i have built over 100 websites for Nigerians home and abroad from the scratch. 20% of my clients are abroad I have a lot of clients that don't know what I look like because we've never met in person but we talk on phone they sent me their company profile via email some don't have pictures I just get clean pictures for them depicting their services in a good way some are so amazed as to how I get the pictures,because the cleaner the pictures the more beautiful a website would be,they pay me through any of my bank accounts,I work within 1 week the website is online up and running then via email or SMS I teach them how to use their webmail (that's their website email their names@theircompanyname.com which is more respectable and more official than using yahoo or gmail) to communicate with potential clients to send and receive email. Website Designing gives me chance to express my talent,it pays my bills and puts food on my table yet gives me opportunity to meet VIPs and CEOs of small and big. Companies and they respect me a lot because of websites they become my friend even though they are all older than me they invite me to their homes,I have access to their phones because I would eventually put their webmail on their phones so that they can send and receive emails on the go,some of them don't know anything about emails I teach them computers and they show me their gratitudes in ways that baffles me! I now have staffs that earn a living from website designing,I've been doing it for 8 years and I make more money in 1 month than a lot of salary earners. I've done for government parastatals,Lawyers,Importers,Oil and gas companies,traders,schools,engineers, hospitals ,N.G.O.s,fashion boutiques ,financial institutions etc Buhari's austere government doesn't affect me,I enjoy my work do you enjoy yours?
Re: Did The Buhari Austere Government Affect Your Job? What Do U Do For A Living? by wilcox(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2016
The answer to this question is very clear, just yesterday (monday) I went to bank to do a transaction only to meet an empty banking hall with one of the cashier playing candy crush on her phone. At first I wanted to ask if they were on strike before I remembered that we were in the Era of change.
For those of you that will want to defend the change mantra, the bank in question here is first bank situated in a central business district CBD

1 Like

Re: Did The Buhari Austere Government Affect Your Job? What Do U Do For A Living? by RichyRodman(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2016
This government is the worst in the history of Nigeria and they are going into recession soon. I keep my head up as I still get referals from my clients to their friends and associates I don't bother my head about the lack of policies and blueprint that are people friendly. Even the die-hard Buhari supporters have their mouths shut these days I don't believe Nigerians are so patient in suffering and smiling according to how Fela in his blessed memory put it,we need a coup desperately!

(1) (Reply)

Appraisal Request For Paypes.com Premium Domain / Advertopia Ad Network:sign Up And Get $10 Bonus / Website Design Workshop Using Bootstrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.