Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,023 members, 7,883,541 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (66144 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ladygaga(f): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2009
Nobody can really ''heal'' anybody, it's one's faith
That heals,
Let's not 4get also dat oyedepo is just a human being like us--who is nt better or worse off than any 1 of us,.i blv we all are equal but different, and oyedpo shldnt be in anyway be cmpared with Christ,who was and is supernatural, i rlly dnt hav anythn for/against him, but if y'al thnk he is fake,we all hav opportunities to be 'authentic' and make thngs dey ought to be, judgin him dznt change a thng,.howeva no1 shld worshp oyedepo/any human being cos he's/evribd is mere mortal,
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2009
its funny that none of the Oyedepo supporters can answer a simple question - when did good christian education become the sole purview of the rich? Jesus cared for the poor, why are our pastors only interested in the rich and corrupt?

bobby.L:

@ Davidylan & co
       I know u have your doubts, but how then do we justify the miracles and wonders wrought at his programmes

I'm really confused so I don't take sides. I totally believe in making the bible your yardstick.

Read your bible . . . Judas Iscariot also performed miracles, the magicians of pharaoh also turned their sticks into snakes.

the bible says by their FRUITS (not their miracles and wonders) shall ye know them.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by illusion2: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2009
davidylan:

the bible says by their FRUITS (not their miracles and wonders) shall ye know them.
true talk man. . . . . .preach it wink
AjaraEwuro:

Foolish Tudor - You remind me of the camera of those years.
Ask yourself, what has all these your comments got to do with the topic? you are realy a goat who needs to be wipped till he eats all the grass left in the plate, you are a deranged nin compoop.
You protested, yet you didnt leave the school? Hypocrites like you talk with two sides of their mouth, when you were in the school, i am sure you obeyed everything the man said to you, but once you left the school, the story changed, what an hypocrite you are?
There are many like you who does eye service, you are not human, the way you talk doesnt make you human- you should not even have told us you went thru his pupilage- telling us you went thru his pupilage but turning around now to curse him and call him names makes you less of a right thinking human being, it makes you a slowpoke, control by his parents, or controlled by factors spiritually un denotable.
Mr ewuro,u're honestly not making any sense
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2009
I no tell una say that oyedepo company na boko haram dem be. If not see ajaraewuro a burn again oyedepotian de curse us. If u dont want to see the light why stay under the sun? There are many treads in nairaland must you come here and post?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ayepogan(m): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2009
lol I think you got your facts wrong, her name is Queen Shebah and she's a ruler , naija people and their theatrics, God help us
http://www.imperialafrica.net/_wsn/page7.html

wink
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by icezik1(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2009
aye_po_gan:

lol I think you got your facts wrong, her name is Queen Shebah and she's a ruler , naija people and their theatrics, God help us
http://www.imperialafrica.net/_wsn/page7.html

wink

The interesting thing is that I'm pretty sure sure when David Oyedapo's church is reporting this incident they will ignore the fact that she is a traditional ruler and not, in fact the head of a religious cult! This is the sort of BS lies we're subjected too in this school ,

P.S:- On a side note, she is stunningly beautiful!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by wisemaster(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2009
Now i know how people ignorantly dig their own graves. To all of you critics of the work of God in Bishop Oyedepo, remember just this . . . " A man is ensnared by the word of his mouth".
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Purist(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka

He chose the colt because it was an expensive ride.

A colt (young donkey), an expensive ride?  Whatever it is you're smoking appears to have taken its toll on you.  Please quit.

The triumphant entry means He entered Jerusalem like Abiola did in June 12 and with a Donkeycade too.

Oh, I didn't know Jesus won any presidential election in Isreal.
Donkeycade?  I laugh in tongues! grin  You seem to own a BOV Bible.  (Bishop Oyedepo Version).

Mary magdalene washed his feet with a perfume more expensive than Versace and He didn't complain. Why didn't He scold her and say 'haba, we for use the money feed hungry citizens' rather, it was Judas like many  nairalanders who complained about the price of the perfume

This guy is a comedian. grin

He never said that and he never promised any cheap education to anybody. The idea was to build a school where children can attend and receive biblical counselling easily which are hardly found in secret -cult- infested- strike- ridden- dilapidated Nigerian universities.

Unfortunately, CU records a stunning high number of perverts.  So much for "biblical counselling", eh?

Yes, education is a luxury and not a necessity no matter how we desire it. Medical care is a necessity and you can barely live without it but shoot, you don't maths and english to to breathe. Jesus was an illiterate, wasn't He?

No, we're not entirely sure.  We read of a 12yr old Jesus in the temple in the midst of doctors, who were astonished at the level of his knowledge and understanding.  Besides, the Bible doesn't record what Jesus did between 12 - 30 yrs of age.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by theviper1: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
Does it mean that when u ask serious and fundamental questions about our beloved men in robes it amounts to insult? this is democracy and we are all entitled to our individual opinions.if truly these "church papas" are miracle makers,then let them visit Ebute meta and rid the nation of the eyesores there.there are many blind and lame beggars waiting for miracles from our bishops. a church that has Obj sitting on its front row and a serious member of the congregation cant be seen as making impact on anyone.what was Oyedepo`s view on the lifestyle of OBJ? if u are brainwashed,u don't expect all of us to follow u down ur blind alley.like i said on the other thread,in the days gone by,it was the church that was caring for the orphans,widows,sick and all the less privileged.bt 2day,it is these same set of people that contribute to make our bishops and pastors live in affluence,ride in private jets,buy the latest luxury cars and build the most expensive universities where only the children of the rich can attend. what bigger hypocrisy is there when a man of God will deny pple their human rights and dignities by asking them to be expelled from his school cos they are hiv+. he wants to be seen as a perfect being. we can believe all we want,bt it is not a sign of civility trying to force us into being all Oyedepo or pentecostal church followers.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by vission: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
Tudór:

You must be an idiot!
We're you in my home to know whether i protested or not?

Infact what does this rubbish you've written above have to do with the topic . . . .gosh! What an slowpoke!

this fool again embarassed embarassed

9ja4eva:

Mumu.You still never answer the question wey i ask.Why did you have to come to this thread?You no dey make sense mehn

another one embarassed undecided
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
vission:

this fool again  embarassed embarassed

Do you have a brain at all?
Why not answer the simple question 9ja4eva asked and stop displaying stupidity here.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by vission: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2009
Tudór:

Why not answer the simple question 9ja4eva asked and stop displaying stupidity here.

fools embarassedbig for nothing fool undecided kiss i know better than to blab words with you fool shocked
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by vission: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
Tudór:

F. O .O .L shocked undecided
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by uncleb(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
If Tudor does not know the correlation between poverty satan , let him borrow the bible from someone and read jojn 10: 10

In addition, please be informed that every bad thing (poverty and sickness) originated from the devil.

If in doubt please pray to be poor for just one year and you will know how bad it is

However, i encourage you to continue in your disdain for Great men of God, sooner your reward will meet you then you will know say" kaki no be leather"
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
uncleb:

If Tudor does not know the correlation between poverty satan , let him borrow the bible from someone and read jojn 10: 10

In addition, please be informed that every bad thing (poverty and sickness) originated from the devil.

If in doubt please pray to be poor for just one year and you will know how bad it is

However, i encourage you to continue in your disdain for Great men of God, sooner your reward will meet you then you will know say" kaki no be leather"

Another brainwashed materialistic and covetous "christian". So Lazarus the beggar was a spawn of satan?
So the widow who gave her mite was under the influence of Satan?
So Christ who had to borrow from the mouth of a fish was under the poverty of satan?

Do you understand John 10:10 yourself? where did it talk about money or poverty? So having "life" is the same thing as being rich?

What then would you say about the rich young ruler Christ told to sell all that he had and follow Him?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
uncleb:

This clearly shows why you're a christian- To get $$rich$$.
Keep blaming the devil for your poverty. . . .pssf!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by idihc: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2009
My advice to all those who open their mouths to denigrate others, be they men of God or not is that what a man sows, he reaps. Fora like this enables people generally to blw steam but it doubtful that the same people would face up to those they castigate. It may be fun for they to make copious remarks about men of God, and have their friends/supporters laugh and find it funny. But when God decides to repay careless utterances, the same people suffer dire consequences that are unfortunately irrevocable. Let's not toy or test God, or dare to 'touch His anointed". And should any question whether they are really anointed, isn't it wise to leave that to God Himself to judge? I fear that some people would heap curses on themselves for generations to come and my prayer is that wisdom may prevail as we guard our tongues.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
idihc:

My advice to all those who open their mouths to denigrate others, be they[b] men of God[/b] or not is that what a man sows, he reaps. Fora like this enables people generally to blw steam but it doubtful that the same people would face up to those they castigate. It may be fun for they to make copious remarks about men of God, and have their friends/supporters laugh and find it funny. But when God decides to repay careless utterances, the same people suffer dire consequences that are unfortunately irrevocable. Let's not toy or test God, or dare to 'touch His anointed". And should any question whether they are really anointed, isn't it wise to leave that to God Himself to judge? I fear that some people would heap curses on themselves for generations to come and my prayer is that wisdom may prevail as we guard our tongues.   
Why do people keep raving about this anointed rubbish. . .the bible clearly states To them that believe he gave POWER TO BE SONS OF GOD"- You as a believer are ANOINTED, stop this inferiority complex of placing ordinary men like yourself as 'chosen ones'. In the kingdom of god ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.

Galatians states" Let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the lord". . . . . It didn't say for your pastor bears the mark- it says YOU!
If you're gonna swallow the delusions at least get it straight.

Having said that, what does generations to come have to do with anything? You people are just funny!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by theviper1: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
@tudor,i think its time to let go and use our time and energy for other purposes cos these pple will never see anything wrong with the lifestyles of their so called "annointed men of God". now some of them have turn themselves into God`s bearer of curses.as long as they are under the spell of these men,it will be difficult for anything positive to go through their thick skulls.when u talk,they will ask u why u attended his school.since when has it  become a crime to buy something?,in this case a very expensive product.bt all these apostles of Oyedepo has not answered my question of what business he was into 26 yrs ago when he founded winner chapel inc. and what his earnings were?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
vission:

this fool again embarassed embarassed

MUMU YOU NEVER STILL ANSWER THE QUESTION.HAVE YOU RUN OUT OF IDEAS
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
the viper:

Does it mean that when u ask serious and fundamental questions about our beloved men in robes it amounts to insult? this is democracy and we are all entitled to our individual opinions.if truly these "church papas" are miracle makers,then let them visit Ebute meta and rid the nation of the eyesores there.there are many blind and lame beggars waiting for miracles from our bishops. a church that has Obj sitting on its front row and a serious member of the congregation cant be seen as making impact on anyone.what was Oyedepo`s view on the lifestyle of OBJ? if u are brainwashed,u don't expect all of us to follow u down your blind alley.like i said on the other thread,in the days gone by,it was the church that was caring for the orphans,widows,sick and all the less privileged.bt 2day,it is these same set of people that contribute to make our bishops and pastors live in affluence,ride in private jets,buy the latest luxury cars and build the most expensive universities where only the children of the rich can attend. what bigger hypocrisy is there when a man of God will deny pple their human rights and dignities by asking them to be expelled from his school cos they are hiv+. he wants to be seen as a perfect being. we can believe all we want,bt it is not a sign of civility trying to force us into being all Oyedepo or pentecostal church followers.

Viper abeg tell them the truth.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
I know Otta use to be a haven of the witches and wizards, now the presence of the man of God has chased them off
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by vission: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2009
[quote][/quote]

silence is the best answer for fools like you, you know. cheesy
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by vission: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2009
9ja4eva:

silence is the best answer for fools like you, you know. smiley grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2009
i think it is time for us to leave this thread alone. cool
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
vission:

silence is the best answer for fools like you, you know. smiley grin

You dont make sense.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2009
Tudór:

Why do people keep raving about this anointed rubbish. . .the bible clearly states To them that believe he gave POWER TO BE SONS OF GOD"- You as a believer are ANOINTED, stop this inferiority complex of placing ordinary men like yourself as 'chosen ones'. In the kingdom of god ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.

Galatians states" Let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the lord". . . . . It didn't say for your pastor bears the mark- it says YOU!
If you're gonna swallow the delusions at least get it straight.

Having said that, what does generations to come have to do with anything? You people are just funny!

it is a shame when atheists can understand the scriptures better than those who claim to be christians.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
No it is not suprising thing to me. Most of the so call christian like ajaraewuro and others can quotes thier papa oyedepo word for word. But not the bible. Thats how pathetic thier case has become. Complete zombie
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ABBY4: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
It is not really surprising to hear that,more are still coming.God had send that message at the beginning of this year,that his annointed servants will cause a lot of crackings into the kingdom of darkness,and a lot of souls will be save.
For all women seeking the fruit of the womb,God almighty had promise them,that they will see and feel his handywork on them before the end of this year.For more powerful prayer points,visit:
www.a4success..com
Dont ever loose hope and God almighty,our lord Jesus and the holy angels will visit you all with your gifts before the end of october in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by birdman(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2009
In case you haven't read it, here are the Queen of Sheba's own words on why she was in Liberia. Judge for yourself as to wether she is a bloodthirsty witch, or alternately, if Oyedepo is misrepresenting facts.

http://www.analystliberia.com/global_witness_fights_proxy_war_july22_09.html:

Queen Sheba III Stresses Unity, Accountability, Good Governance

All other things and efforts may fail Liberia, but putting God first and believing him, strong unity, accountability and good governance may make great difference, if Liberia goes for them, Queen Sheba III declared. Her last message to Liberia and Liberians is very comprehensible that with the level of hope, belief and faith Liberians have in God, she strongly believes that that God will bring Liberia forward.

Queen Sheba III has been in the country of the National Traditional Council of Liberia (NTCL) and she is departing the country today for her dear abode. Commenting on what she made of her visit and the prospects of the country that is still nursing deep wounds of conflict, the young and elegant looking woman told reporters yesterday that though Liberia is lacking behind as a result of the war, with the conviction of the people of Liberia it can become a great nation.

She said she was of the strong conviction that Liberia will rise up, after the years of conflict, as one of the most powerful and successful countries in West Africa. “It is lacking behind, but the strong conviction of the people, the love of the people for the nation will bring it up.”

While in the country she did not have the opportunity of meeting President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to advance any suggestions as to the way forward for Liberia, however, she said “unity will make difference in the country. The message is taking back home and leaving with Liberia is that “that we are one, that she loves Liberia and its people and their hearts for God.

“African is one continent, one people; whether you are in Liberia, wherever you are, is one family and that family we must cherish,” she said when asked as to what message she was taking back home, adding: Hhave trust, have faith in God because God has a plan for Africa.”

Queen Sheba said she is impressed by the hospitality and enthusiasm Liberians displayed, most especially the fact that people are allowed to speak what is on their mind, what they want the country to be. “You are strong a nation in spite of the war and tribulations you’ve gone through. I like the conviction of the people.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the National Traditional Council of Liberia, Chief Zanza Kawah has called for unity and peace amongst the peoples and chiefs of the West African basin. He said the essence of their coming together is to jointly help settle conflicts in the sub-region so that everyone can live together in harmony.

“Our main focus is that when you have problem come to us, we come around you and see what to do. You know traditional people are not in politics,” he said. In the same vein, the Liberian government yesterday reacted to media reports and categorically termed as diabolical and unnationalistic the shocking indictment that the Liberian government was selling the country to Satan.

In its July 20, 2009 publication, one of the dailies carried as banner story, “As Liberian Zoë’s, Witches bodeos Dedicates Chiefs Compound: Queen of the Coast Arrives Liberia Become Satanic Shrine.”

In a strong worded statement issued hours after the publication, the ministry condemned the paper’s indictment which it says “deliberately exposes the leaders, traditional chiefs of Liberia and the sub region as well as officials of the Ministry of Internal Affairs including members of the international community who graced the occasion to international ridicule with such potentially devastation claimed.”

More than that, the Ministry asserted that the article was full of “falsehood and lack any evidence of the facts surrounding the ceremony of the delegation of the so called chief compound.” Contrary to reports, the ministry of Internal Affairs which is government institution in charge of traditional matters said President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf did not invite the Queen Sheba, who the paper referred to as Queen of the Coast.

“The Queens of Sheba was invited by organizing committee of the traditional 15 counties flag hosting program headed by Amb. Julie Endee,” the statement under the signature of Allison Backo, Special Assistant to Minister Ambullai Johnson said. As a matter of fact”, the statement continued, “the President herself was an invitee to this program; the so called “Chief Compound” that Chronicle refers to is actually the headquarters of the national traditional council of Liberia.”

Imploring what it termed the paper’s lack of limitation and simplicity, the ministry clarified that national traditional council of Liberia is a government body of chiefs and traditional leaders of Liberia; it is not an organization of witches and wizards nor an occult or any other entity of satanic disposition as indicated by the paper article.”

“The culture and tradition of the Liberian people is the sum total of the values, beliefs, customs and norms of the indigenous people of the land distinguished them unique from any other people in the world.” The ministry said the article did not only undermine the tradition and culture of Liberia, but has labeled the tradition and culture as demonic and satanic, while associating the leaders with witches.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
I think some pple r taking this too far. We need not be one sided in our reasoning cos there r issues we'r not attending to here.

-The man is not a magician so why talk like u expect him to heal everybody JUST LIKE THAT ;it doesn't work like that, he doesn't do the healing, he is only a tool in the hand of the one that does-God. God decides whether/when/how to heal. Not being able to heal his wife doesn't make him lesser than a man of God.
*How did the great Smith Wigglesworth die? He had chronic hemorrhoids yet he healed people with all sorts of imaginable/unimaginable diseases.
*How did Abiola die?- after all HE IS A GOOD MAN by popular standards-why didn't his good works prevent his death?
*The people castigating Oyedepo would readily say they love Pst. Kumuyi for his humility and standards-his wife went to be with the Lord(DIED! if u don't understand what that means) recently- she wasn't up to 70 yrs, so why will God forsake the wife of His great humble servant. Don't u think there are reasons?
*Jesus had to leave a particular city after healing a few out of the numerous that were sick-it was for a reason. Doesn't mean he didn't have the power to.
*Jesus didn't save himself when about to be killed cos he had his reasons.
*Why won't muslims heal with the name of Mohammed or Allah? If they do, how many have we heard so far? Aren’t there reasons.
*Why will the likes of Tudor attend CU and pretend throughout he's one of them only for him to graduate and begin saying sorts, what's the meaning of hypocrisy and double standards? Is the great profiler not being profiled now(a few lines in nairaland forum and have already started finding faults with him) talkless of someone who pastors a very big Church and talks everyday.
*God knows the devil is causing so many havoc yet He kept him alive. Don’t you think He has reasons?

IF THE BISHOP IS THIS BAD AND HYPOCRITICAL WHY DON'T WE CREATE A SPECIAL THREAD AND START VOICING OUR GREIVANCES AGAINST GOD'S INSENSITIVITY AND LACK OF ACTION-AT LEAST HE'S AWARE OF OYEDEPO'S ALEDGED 'MISDEEDS'

Let's quit this criticisms-If we all submit ourselves for public scrutiny we'll probably know we can NEVER be right in everybody's eyes-T.B Joshua does things to help the poor and he's still being criticized for not knowing how to preach bla bla bla. SO TELL ME WHAT DO PPLE REALLY WANT? Mediocres who'll prefer to stay in the background and criticize others who are bold enough to stand for something good or bad.

One single man's life and actions have just generated controversies with lots of thread and thousands of comment. It's such an achievement. We should all work to the point where malicious pple like qblaze,tudor and davidylan wants to pull us down. Then you’ll be sure you’re doing something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.