Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) (23400 Views)

SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 24, 2016
zico530:
Na punishment for late coming. If not we can call that a glorified nursery school because even primary school pupils in my place sit on well furnished chairs.
which 'class' are u? If u really wanna learn nothing is considered a shame to do.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2016
iphunanya:
It's not new. It happened in my undergraduate days in UNIPORT, I sat on the floor to write exams in PS Hall and sometimes in the School Swimming Pool complex and stadium too. It was a nice experience because you get to copy very well wink
sis you know it welL.. even arena wink na that stadium own sure pass , u go copy like madt tongue grin
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Xberryz(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
iphunanya:
It's not new. It happened in my undergraduate days in UNIPORT, I sat on the floor to write exams in PS Hall and sometimes in the School Swimming Pool complex and stadium too. It was a nice experience because you get to copy very well wink
Not funny!
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
All na learning for life that is getting tougher daily.

I have sat on the stairs for hours before. When a popular emeritus professor of anatomy came to deliver his lecture.

With his wisecracks and outrageous jokes, even those that had little to do with healthcare or the human body attended.

The university still comfortably ranks top 15 to top 20 in the World Universities ranking every time.

It's what you do to consolidate what you're taught and what you do with your knowledge that matter. grin cheesy
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Xberryz(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3753532_zvvv762_jpeg454fb4a4e0a06d57ea89771449bc0fad

ARE YOU SURE THIS IN NOT UNIBEN? angry
you see person wey resemble unibenite dere
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Aijay91: 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
Nwa m no na mahadum
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Faculty14(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
How many times will this make FP??
Are the mods on a special kind of weed today
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by imarrpopson: 12:06pm On May 24, 2016
it is the same in all federal university
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by imarrpopson: 12:06pm On May 24, 2016
it is the same in all federal university
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
Lol. When I saw the heading, I actually thought there were no sits in the class. This is a normal thing in school. If you come late, you won't find sits, so you either leave, stand all through the lecture session, or you sit on the floor.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
Not new. This was the practices during my time in AAU.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by akereconfi: 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
This place looks like COLLEGE HALL in OFRIMA Uniport
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by ebubey(f): 12:08pm On May 24, 2016
Wat is this angry hw many times will dis enter front page, this op mumu no b small, why don't u enter the school n get ur facts instead of copy and paste.... Rubbish
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by sleazy5(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
Very pathetic. This wad one of the reasons I hated permanent site. If you are offering an elective there then just be ready for this. But the situation ought to have improved...more classrooms have been built lately....
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by tukdi: 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
grin leaders of tomorrow! e beta to sit 4 ground make 1st class than to sit 4 chair get extra year! this is the price 4 a beta tomorrow!
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by YOLO1(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2016
This one is small compared to what u see in oau. Ask those who ever used Ajose Lecture Theatre for CHM 101 & 102
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Elmans4you: 12:18pm On May 24, 2016
ebosie11:
Which way Naija?Where are we heading to?This is a shame to a big institution like UNiJOS

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/students-pictured-sitting-on-floor.html
This is an old picture, someone has posted it about two years ago.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by spafu(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2016
It was to avoid things like this that made emeritus president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GMOH- Great Man of History) to create additional new Universities so as to decongest the over population in the existing universities but the APC termed it political. And instead of the useless new president, Dullardpo Dundee Dulardinho one of Daura to build on what he met, the Dr of Gworo chewing and Burukutu sipping was busy reversing the conversion of some College of Education to Universities and sacking Vice Chancellors of those new universities.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by greatmen: 12:22pm On May 24, 2016
udondeymadt:
suffering and smiling in this nation. Is there any sector this nation boast of that they've accomplished something sef ?
yes now, fulani herds men, kidnapping, davido and stars,yahoo,boko tins,militants,ritualist,winch, runs babe's, buhari, obasanjo etc
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by ukgreat(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2016
GSS courses
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by paix(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3753532_zvvv762_jpeg454fb4a4e0a06d57ea89771449bc0fad

ARE YOU SURE THIS IN NOT UNIBEN? angry
Are you confirming that the situation is the same nationwide?
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by eazyjakes(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2016
iphunanya:
U cute!
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by arejibadz(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2016
Same situation in fut mx buh at least they are using speakers buh here Nothing like that
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by CioAngels(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2016
All this things becos of our stealling governors. Olabisi onabanjo university then was better becos they were sitting on the window. Yet, government wants to build more universities, maybe, this time without roof. Rather than equip the exisiting ones, and they want Nigerian unversity to be amongst hundred in the world, even in Africa they can't be becos of our thieving governors. Afterall, there are seconday and primary schools in lagos without roof. Shame to our leaders.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Afrok(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2016
If I say its everywhere now some people will crucify me... i've studied at Abia state polytechnic and Uniport, so this is not new to me. Ask any Uniport student that learns or had learnt In MBA 1 & MBA 2 lecture halls, the person will tell u more...

Nigeria... when are we going to get there? cry
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by linearity: 12:50pm On May 24, 2016
zico530:
Na punishment for late coming. If not we can call that a glorified nursery school because even primary school pupils in my place sit on well furnished chairs.

The result would have been the same, even if everyone came two hours before the start of the lecture, as there is no room to accommodate everyone.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Afrok(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
sis you know it welL.. even arena wink na that stadium own sure pass , u go copy like madt tongue grin
chai... unique students / alumni everywhere... I just posted something to support this in Uniport...
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Afrok(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
iphunanya:
Your post won't be surprising to unique students or an alumnus like me, learning in MBA 1 & MBA 2 was hell undecided...
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by shyshally(f): 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
Lop. You guys haven't seen the great A1 lecture hall in unijos. If you have, then you'll understand this one is childs play
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by eitsei(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2016
spafu:
It was to avoid things like this that made emeritus president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GMOH- Great Man of History) to create additional new Universities so as to decongest the over population in the existing universities but the APC termed it political. And instead of the useless new president, Dullardpo Dundee Dulardinho one of Daura to build on what he met, the Dr of Gworo chewing and Burukutu sipping was busy reversing the conversion of some College of Education to Universities and sacking Vice Chancellors of those new universities.
I don't think you know the meaning of emeritus, well buhari didn't know you will be this so pained he wouldn't have done that, Pele s'ogbo
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=zico530 post=45921022]Na punishment for late coming. If not we can call that a glorified nursery school because even primary school pupils in my place sit on well furnished chairs.[/quote
What if everybody arrive d lecture room @ d same time nkoooor?
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) by Silumi(f): 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
Old gist this was a year ago!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OOU Produces Best Medical Student In Nigeria / Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD / Pursuing Professional Exams Or Master Degree: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.