Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,850 members, 7,912,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Can You Develop A Multi Level Marketing Software For A Book Reading Club? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Develop A Multi Level Marketing Software For A Book Reading Club? (443 Views)

Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? / We Will Build Your Multi Level Marketing Website / Would You Develop An Ecommerce Site On Wordpress For $1000 Or More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Develop A Multi Level Marketing Software For A Book Reading Club? by eWorkerAfrica: 11:57am On May 24, 2016
I Have A Club Known As 'Booksworld Reading Club,' Which Is An E-books, Books, & News Marketing Company With A Passion To Make Every Individual A Reader.

The Company Is Looking For A Multi-Level Marketing Software. All Readers Registered Under The Booksworld Club Known As BOREC (Booksworld Reading Club), Who Wish To Earn Income Will Become Monthly Salary Earners Through A Well-designed Matrix System Of 5 Width X 11 Depth.

Once An Intending Reader Pays Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) And Is Registered, He Has
(a) Free Access To Hundreds Of E-books At Www.booksworld.com,
(b) Free Access To News,
(c) Low-cost Access To E-books
(d) Low-cost Access To Books In Booksworld-recommended Bookshops World-wide(Casual Readers Can Only Download 11 E-books) And Read News Free For One Month.)

The Registered Reader Is Then Expected To Bring Five Persons To Join Booksworld To Begin His Network.

At The End Of The Month, The Reader Attends A BOREC Meeting To Share Ideas On The Book(s) He Has Read And Is Subsequently Presented With A Cheque; Or Where A BOREC Reading Club Is Not Near, Admin Will Only Consider The Comments/critique On Books Made By Readers On The Site Under Review Section And Then Pay Commissions Accordingly.

See details and link to send a proposal here: www.eworker.co/view-projects/54

Re: Can You Develop A Multi Level Marketing Software For A Book Reading Club? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 24, 2016
I can develop a web application for this MLM. The concept is pretty straight forward.
If you are interested, you can simply send me an email prononso@gmail.com and we can discuss further.

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop A Multi Level Marketing Software For A Book Reading Club? by eWorkerAfrica: 5:27pm On May 24, 2016
simpledesigns:
I can develop a web application for this MLM. The concept is pretty straight forward.
If you are interested, you can simply send me an email prononso@gmail.com and we can discuss further.

We appreciate your response. Kindly visit the link to send us your proposal.

(1) (Reply)

3 Great Tips To Write A Successful First E-book / Web Design/management Project / A Bug In Google Chrome Allows Downloading Movies From Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.