Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert (1169 Views)

Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Can An Introvert Date An Extrovert... Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 24, 2016
So, recently introverts have been gaining lotta media attention especially on nairaland, and they seem to be "enjoying" it. Right?

Everywhere littered with introverted, boring threads. undecided
Fuckshit!

Why did the whole society delude itself into thinking that "introverted" is a noble thing to be.

You know who else wasnt an introvert?

Jesus Christ, Beyonce, Martin Luther king Jr., Dick van dyke And many moooore.

Extroverts giv life structure, they provide things, they charm people, they make thing lively.

Extrovert have as much to offer to the world as introverts so why doesn't anyone root for extros?

Because rooting for yourself is unseemly unless you're an introvert, OK, fúck dat!

1. You don't sit ur ass at home 24/7
I mean which sane person does that??
2. You have inborn leadership skills
Yeap, a silent mogul can't lead, right?
3. You like small talks and mostly start conversations
You know one reason why I don't like introverts? They are quiet and pretend to be dumb but when you approach them to dare start a conversation, they can talk non-stop!!!!!
4. People!!!
You can't seem to get enough of people, you just love being around people!
5. When you're alone, you feel awful!
Because extroverts get bored when alone.
6. You always find excuse to talk to strangers
Even if you know your way, u just want to talk!!
7. You prefer talking face to face than online
Introverts might own the whole internet nd nairaland but extroverts own the outside world.

8. You don't mind being the center of attention
That moment when you walk into d room and all eyes on you. cool

9. when you leave your house, you come back feeling feeling accomplished and energized
Yup!
10. when you speak, you speak your mind!
11. You started majority of your friendships
12. You just dont gv a fûck if one person hates you!!
13. You wud rather go to a social gathering than stay at home with ur smartphone or laptop
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
14. You have been told several times to keep ur voice down
Your voice is too fucking loud!!
15. You don't claim a detective
Introverts like claiming they can "read" people, mtcheew, extroverts just don't care, they just want to talk to you!! Not read or study you!!
16. You love being around talkatives Yeah, they are fun.
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Abacharles(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2016
noted
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by feran15(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2016
And the foolishness continues
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
17. You are not a writer
Writers are boring introverts.
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by usayab(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2016
Introverts are not intruders. TgItjg!
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by obongitiad(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2016
Durentt:
17. You are not a writer
Writers are boring introverts.

Am an extrovert. I like hanging out. I like being alone too. And am a writer. What do you call that?

Cross breed?cheesy
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 24, 2016
I fell asleep before I got to number 10. The proliferation of lists on NL is uber boring
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 24, 2016
obongitiad:

Am an extrovert. I like hanging out. I like being alone too. And am a writer. What do you call that?

Cross breed?cheesy
hmmm. Weirdo maybe.

If you were to pick one;

Hangout to meet people outside or stay indoor which wud it be?
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by obongitiad(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
Durentt:
hmmm. Weirdo maybe.

If you were to pick one;

Hangout to meet people outside or stay indoor which wud it be?

It depends on what is more important to me at the moment.

I cd stay indoors cos I need some alone time to achieve sth. I cd hang out cos am bored and need some fresh air.

It all depends on what's on my mind at the moment.
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
I'm introvert & sociopath, I hate extroverts with passion especially if you a male.

Being extrovert means running away from mind & brain interaction, conversation with self, in order words thinking. When you extrovert, you loose touch of basic self awareness and appeal to social psychology and mass appeal. Its much worst for a guy because you need silence to fix you mind, just so you step you out the box of life challenges and when you don't, you end up making silly mistakes and always having flimsy excuses.

That's why most intelligent people are loners and non-conformists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2016
m in between,more of an extrovert tho
Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
aaronson:
I'm introvert & sociopath, I hate extroverts with passion especially if you a male.

Being extrovert means running away from mind & brain interaction, conversation with self, in order words thinking. When you extrovert, you loose touch of basic self awareness and appeal to social psychology and mass appeal. Its much worst for a guy because you need silence to fix you mind, just so you step you out the box of life challenges and when you don't, you end up making silly mistakes and always having flimsy excuses.

That's why most intelligent people are loners and non-conformists.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: 30 Signs You're Definitely An Extrovert by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
18. You hold onto your opinion
You don't hide behind others opinions, u own yours!

(1) (Reply)

When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" / Why Nigerian Women Cheat (and Why They'll Never Stop) / Today Will Mark 4 Years Been On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.