Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,719 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta (4599 Views)

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / President Buhari Ignores Obasanjo After Praising Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by Shukuakukobambi: 3:33pm On May 24, 2016
Ooni:
you call me ibo because i am telling you the truth as a brother.

It pains my heart to learn that we have a terrible martial history.

We were the only people to have been decisively routed by women in the history of warfare.

Pls dont event let ibos mock us now

Yeeboe ke?? Of course you're yoloba.

I'm the yeeboe and I'm ashamed of our gburugburu that ran away to ivory coast after gambling away 3million of our ancestors.

Its paining me well well cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by HurtgenForest: 4:10pm On May 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Do you think the militants demands are reasonable or even remotely realistic?

Left to me, I would encourage President Buhari to bombard the Niger Delta with unprecedented development and cleanup, to reveal the true nature of the criminals and iPods who are hiding under the regions troubles and lack of leadership to deceive and misinform the people.

The fact remains that the FG cannot be blackmailed, definitely not with violence.

fulanimafia, it's been long you used your quotasystem moniker..
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
MrDavidson:

Those guys have shown they're bent on causing more mayhem, so what's the use standing aloof? I'm sure the FG have been patient enough. It's time for recompense. The myth of their invincibility must be crushed.
you still don't understand the problem. The last elections totally divided this nation along religious and regional lines ,the nation is most vulnerable now to disintegration more than ever. Any action taken by buhari against any group will be seen as north vs south,no thanks to dumb comments by buhari in the past and the very bad opposition politics played by apc in the past. For the nation to move forward ,buhari has to shed his arrogant stance and posture and take up a more uniting role,confronting any group now will have serious negative effects on thebnation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
MrDavidson:
The thread that separates BH from ND militants is very tiny. They've humiliated the FG a lot, they need to get a dose of some punitive actions before we talk about negotiations.

hoe exactly do you punish a faceless group? do you know who they are or where their camp is?The FG would only continue to rant while this people bomb the pipelines to oblivion
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
Can IPOB too start blowing up FG infrastructure in the East

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
raumdeuter:
Can IPOB too start blowing up FG infrastructure in the East

bro call on Buhari to stop the bombings,the same way you people castigated Jonathan.I just hate hypocrisy!! You people did not blame Boko haram but kept calling GEJ!!1 GEJ!!! Now you wnt us to condemn the NDA? Una never see anything yet
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:
bro call on Buhari to stop the bombings,the same way you people castigated Jonathan.I just hate hypocrisy!! You people did not blame Boko haram but kept calling GEJ!!1 GEJ!!! Now you wnt us to condemn the NDA? Una never see anything yet

Why should Buhari stop it? I want those of you who are encouraging NDA to start blowing up the FG infrastructures in your own states too.

Why are you encouraging NDA to do what you cannot do?There are Federal govt facilities in your states start blowing them up starting with 2nd Niger Bridge then we would believe your love for NDA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by nairamaniac: 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
I support my Admirable General on this. All die is die.

America and Israel are where they are today cos they rarely negotiate with terrorist. Past governments negotiated too cheaply. I believe they did this not because they were cowards, but for their own selfish interest. They had personal stakes in the oil industry.

I would happyly trade all the oil in Niger delta for the blood of these useless militants. I never supported amnesty in the first place. we all saw the result at the end of it.
yes, peace was reinstalled in the region, but it only empowered them the more and got them involved in the massive looting with the politicians.

All amnesty did was allow the presidents and political-looters work hand in Hand in hand with the militants to syphon our resources.

Tom polo, asari, ayeri, ateke, the list is endless only dropped their arms to loot along with the government.

if the past governments were smart, they shd have embraced us(common men and none-militants) instead against these miscreants.

This is coming from a niger-deltan.

I rather starve and die than watch you rob my meal off me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 12:34am On May 25, 2016
HurtgenForest:

fulanimafia, it's been long you used your quotasystem moniker..

You've been eating those mushrooms again.
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by VulgarVulvas: 12:42am On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:
Excellent development. Those murrafuckers needs to be flushed out.

Try nonsense and s all multinational oil companies pullout and Trump setup AFRICOM Base preparatory to Nigeria's final balkanization

Your boko king is being setup for the Hague
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2016
[s]
VulgarVulvas:

Try nonsense and s all multinational oil companies pullout and Trump setup AFRICOM Base preparatory to Nigeria's final balkanization

Your boko king is being setup for the Hague
[/s]

Senseless. The troops are already restrategisng as I am typing this.
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by VulgarVulvas: 8:54am On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:
[s][/s]

Senseless. The troops are already restrategisng as I am typing this.

Your terrorist army is only good in engaging defenseless civilians preferably women, the aged and children like in Zaria

What happened to that major geneneral sent by Buhari to rig elections for his satanic party in small bayelsa?
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by proeast(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2016
This man will never learn, just like the stubborn fly that follows a corpse to the grave. Only dialogue can solve the militancy quagmire but Buhari will never listen. Ok let him continue to his waterloo.
Re: Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2016
[s]
VulgarVulvas:

Your terrorist army is only good in engaging defenseless civilians preferably women, the aged and children like in Zaria

What happened to that major geneneral sent by Buhari to rig elections for his satanic party in small bayelsa?

[/s]

Another senseless comment.
As we treated suicidal boko haramites, ur criminals who are nothing but petty will eventually be defeated. This is no brainer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / Bizarre! Ojukwu Personally Lead Fed Victor Banjo Body Corp To Dogs In Enugu! / See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.