Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,094 members, 7,919,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) (861 Views)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life / Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) by ZaraSanusi8(f): 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
TWO
As I lay on my bed my thought just drift to different areas of my life,I couldn't just get things straight,I have few friends and one out of three just betrayed me.I was startled by a knock on my room door.
"Who's there?"
"Your mom wants you" the cook answered.Surprised that my mom hadn't left for work.I quickly rushed to the bathroom,splashed water on my face,gargled a cap of mouth wash and headed downstairs.Standing at the staircase I could see my mom sorted at the dinning table,ever beautiful,my beauty was said to have come from my mom'an epitome of Hausa beauty'morning mom.I greeted her as I fixed myself a cup of coffee. Mother didn't have much to say as she was late for work.I had been offered admission in the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS and mom was buying me a car as a present."WOW".
Your dad would be wiring three hundred thousand into your account tomorrow for shopping.mother said.... I was so happy,finally I would get to study visual art,something I really loved.Mother had definitely brightened up my day.I hugged her as and told her to enjoy her day at work.
MY NAME IS ZARA SANUSI AND THIS IS MY LIFE

2 Likes

Re: I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) by Leriebloom(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2016
Nice story, but plz jus make it a lil bit longer and try updating cur story in the same thread. Following already
Re: I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) by joanee20(f): 8:10pm On May 29, 2016
NYC one...

(1) (Reply)

"Angel In The Shadows" By Mdfox5 / The Bucket List / Little Johnny And The Snake (A Short Funny Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.