Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband (743 Views)

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband by peeparty(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
Have you ever encountered a desperate single lady praying for a spouse before? You will be amazed at some of her prayer points.

She prays as if her life depends on the prayer. But, can we blame her? When society makes marriage look like a do or die affair.

People have this misconception that every single lady is fasting and praying day and night for God to give her a spouse. The most annoying is when people assume that a single lady is only going to church and attending activities because she is searching for a husband.

Hello…, not every single lady is bothered about being single. There are those who are more concerned about their career and making more money than looking for man to settle down with.

There’s more to life than being Mrs. Somebody but society won’t just let the single ladies have peace, forcing them to make some dangerous prayers and also running from one prayer house to the other looking for solution, which only helps compound the problem most times.

Some prayer points by Nigerian single ladies searching for a spouse would leave you laughing so hard. Some of these prayers are just too ‘weird’ to be true.

Below are funny prayers some Nigerian single ladies pray for God to give them a spouse.

1. Oh Lord, kick me with the right partner.

Don’t be surprised when you marry and your husband begins to kick you like football.

2. Burn me with the fire of wedlock Lord, roast me.

If God decides to roast you, which man would want to marry your roasted body?

READ Boobs Touching Prayer: What Is Going On Here? (See Photos)
3. Heavenly father, detonate the bomb of engagement in my life.

Many who detonated bombs have not lived to tell the story, go and ask suicide bombers.

4. Lord, crash the plane of my singleness.

If God crashes your singleness, there is little or no hope that you would survive the crash.

5. Lord Jehovah, jam me with the lorry of holy matrimony.

If the Lord jams you, would you still have legs to walk down the aisle?

6. Father Lord, stone every spirit husband in my life to death.

Yet to see men praying for a spouse the way women do.

7. Oh lord I don’t want to marry a short man. Any short man that is coming my way I bind and cast.

Miss specification, why don’t you get your own sand and mold your husband the way you want him to be.

8. Any girl blindfolding my husband-to-be from seeing me, be lost and not be found forever.

You need new and more effective prayer points.

9. Slap me with a wedding ring.

How would you feel if you were slapped with a wedding ring? You most definitely would not accept the proposal.

10. I call forth my husband from the north, south east and west.

Funny how the married ones are finding ways to get out while those still single are praying dangerous prayer points to get in.

If you’re single would you pray any of these prayers?

Lalasticlala, mynd44

http://madailygist.com/10-funny-prayer-points-desperate-nigerian-single-ladies-leave-shock/
Re: 10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband by ivyy(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
This is funny indeed .

(1) (Reply)

Does D Receivier Or Giver Of MouthAction Still Count As A Virgin!!!!!! / The Travail Of The Female Breast / When Mr Nairaland Campaign Turns To SUG Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.