Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready (44798 Views)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by MrTeCO(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2016
kingstylo01:
meanwhile, somewhere in Spain cool
kingstylo01:
please where exactly in spain x dat located...? Am head over heels in love with the architechtural arrangements of those buildings.
kingstylo01:
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by scarr: 1:51am On May 25, 2016
butterflyeffect4:
that bridge was built by a reputable structural engineer by name Dr. Owus. he is a fine scholar which I am glad I went thru his tutorage.
What part of being reputable involves not putting rails on d side of the flyover
Not even a street light Biko

Well I think I can understand since our Nigerian education allows for a computer sc scholar that can't use a PC.
All theory and no practical

It's alright for Dr Owus to be ur mentor but pls stop celebrating mediocrity. This is a bridge that was constructed in 2016 not 1996

1 Like

Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Nobody: 2:02am On May 25, 2016
This OP must be a greedy and corrupt member of APC who dont want anything good for imolites... The flyover is sure almost complete but the same fly over is a death trap.... I saw it this morning at orji to be precise, a part of the flyover which is partially revealed in the picture is about to fall because the weight of that part of the flyover is compressing the containers used in supporting it... I am not against this govt but the truth be told, the flyover is substandard. We have to stop defending and supporting politicians, as citizens we deserve the best. If you dont tell them the truth now, you may be victim of that flyover
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by joeshed(m): 2:15am On May 25, 2016
FrancisDiote:
This OP must be a greedy and corrupt member of APC who dont want anything good for imolites... The flyover is sure almost complete but the same fly over is a death trap.... I saw it this morning at orji to be precise, a part of the flyover which is partially revealed in the picture is about to fall because the weight of that part of the flyover is compressing the containers used in supporting it... I am not against this govt but the truth be told, the flyover is substandard. We have to stop defending and supporting politicians, as citizens we deserve the best. If you dont tell them the truth now, you may be victim of that flyover

I noticed that stuff too.. but I overlooked it.... well I still commend him for at least attempting a flyover...
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Nobody: 3:32am On May 25, 2016
As an engineer I cried the day I passed this place, I hope no one would die the day it'll collapse. Op When will they remove the containers stacked like a box of cards under the structure?

1 Like

Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by DinhoMVP: 3:32am On May 25, 2016
chrismavis:
Governor Owelle Rochas promised ndi Imo that before 29th May 2016 that the first Owerri Flyover will be 100% ready.

Seeing is believing

#OwelleMereYa

U liars are the major problems we have here...u just snap one spot and decieve people...the same place I just passed and nothing is near completion yet...that's how someone deceived nairalanders that the bad spots in PH/Owerri road has been completely fixed meanwhile the IMO end of the boundary is still a big mess!!!

Pls stop decieving people this is an honest plea from the heart...Thanks
#DinhoCares

1 Like

Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by attegambo: 5:37am On May 25, 2016
He has tried ,not with our governor who came in and started pulling down all the roundabout all in the name of juju
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by CzarChris(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2016
Honestly, I weep for my state. So now providing what you where elected to do now is great news? I just pray COREN/NSE have checked the standard of that bridge, cos with what I saw during construction, I ain't going anywhere near there.

1 Like

Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by kingstylo01(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2016
MrTeCO:
please where exactly in spain x dat located...? Am head over heels in love with the architechtural arrangements of those buildings.
Barcelona

1 Like

Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by RichDad1(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2016
faites:

Who is this one. Abeg shift
My flend, why are you so painful to me?
It is not fair oo. I'm your bloda you know.
Why do I have to shift when I can convinietly lap you?
We are flend 4eva. kiss kiss
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by mecussey(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2016
RichDad1:
Okorocha the actualizer. cheesy cheesy
Long live APC
Kudos

Achike and his PDP goons will be too ashamed to walk the street of Owerri now.

..but it was Ohakim that started this bridge up till half way. All the same, thanks to the two Governors
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Beremx(f): 7:08am On May 25, 2016
Thank you Okorocha.
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Ilovemystate: 7:11am On May 25, 2016
aresa:
Funny how these ipob wanting jokers hate each other so much.

Flyover in Anambra is a good thing, but flyover in Imo is a bad thing. This is how sad and pathetic and how much they hate each other.

At least we know your anger, bad bele and bitterness is not limited to Yoruba people, you even hate yourselves too..

low life it's your bad belle tribes men that are castigating the project, this is faceless forum, any good news from east give you guys high BP, how many flyover did you have Osun, Ondo and Ekiti? at least all southeastern states boast of flyovers, Ebonyi state even boast of three flyovers.
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Spinojaja26: 7:15am On May 25, 2016
He should pay workers their 5 months salary own to them and pensioners 24 months pension
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Nobody: 7:44am On May 25, 2016
Nwaoguta:
you mean the flyover that was built with 6 inches hand mold block? okorocha and his family should test it first.
purge urself from hate...........too much of it is not good 4 ur health
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Nobody: 7:49am On May 25, 2016
Nwaoguta:
you mean the flyover that was built with 6 inches hand mold block? okorocha and his family should test it first.
u moulded d block?.....children of hate
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by pahen1991: 8:01am On May 25, 2016
Ohakim led the foundation he completed it.
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by awesomeDave: 8:42am On May 25, 2016
Is dat not d bridge Ohakim started 7 years ago to link Orji/IMSU axis wit Onitsha road?
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Ojiofor: 8:53am On May 25, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
IS THIS A FLY OVER OR A WALK OVER
Its a crawl over jor!
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by danidee10(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2016
IMO state is the worst state I know. The Roads are terrible and aside from owerri which is still terrible. There is nothing else except villages
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by teewazup: 10:26am On May 25, 2016
First flyover in Imo state in this 21st Century? And still waiting till 29th of May, 2016 to celebrate. This is shameful.
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by calcal: 10:53am On May 25, 2016
Biafra will do better!
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by deaconbiggy(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2016
bros...do you want him to build tower of babel? before you can pass....naija make we fear God na

My Bros, E resemble WALK AWAY!! grin

As in Jejely and quietly walk away for your dear life. lipsrsealed

Plus the bridge is too low naaah!!! undecided

Before one abo-ki go use dangote trailer destroy this WALK AWAY. grin[/quote]
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by mandax: 2:46pm On May 25, 2016
Ilovemystate:

low life it's your bad belle tribes men that are castigating the project, this is faceless forum, any good news from east give you guys high BP, how many flyover did you have Osun, Ondo and Ekiti? at least all southeastern states boast of flyovers, Ebonyi state even boast of three flyovers.

Come see the level of degeneration of what some sets of Nigerians see as symbol of development in their cities.

Fly over is NOT a symbol of development in a city.
In many cases, it is a symptom of chaotic and unplanned cities.

No modern town planner can see space for roundabout or traffic lights, but go to build flyover
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Trendishine: 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
butterflyeffect4:
that bridge was built by a reputable structural engineer by name Dr. Owus. he is a fine scholar which I am glad I went thru his tutorage.
my broda, are u refering 2 d then engr owus of futo, or someone else pls?
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Asiecam05(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2016
Dollyak:
Honestly, by looking at the location of the bridge I can only conclude it is a waste of scarce money. This guy's head is empty for real. What's the point? Not even beautiful to justify aesthetic reasons
what should Rochas have done? The bridge was initiated by Ohakim ie Rochas's predeccesor, who began the construnction at his last days on seat as a campaugn strategy for re-election. Rochas met it as an already existing project, so it is his duty to complete it and that he did, atleast you can ply directly from mcc, ikenegbu etc straight to akwakuma and mechanic village without stress of traffic jam, come on appreciate him for once, dont always see bad in good.
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by Dollyak(f): 10:56pm On May 25, 2016
Asiecam05:
what should Rochas have done? The bridge was initiated by Ohakim ie Rochas's predeccesor, who began the construnction at his last days on seat as a campaugn strategy for re-election. Rochas met it as an already existing project, so it is his duty to complete it and that he did, atleast you can ply directly from mcc, ikenegbu etc straight to akwakuma and mechanic village without stress of traffic jam, come on appreciate him for once, dont always see bad in good.
Okay, fair enough
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by butterflyeffect4(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2016
scarr:

What part of being reputable involves not putting rails on d side of the flyover
Not even a street light Biko

Well I think I can understand since our Nigerian education allows for a computer sc scholar that can't use a PC.
All theory and no practical

It's alright for Dr Owus to be ur mentor but pls stop celebrating mediocrity. This is a bridge that was constructed in 2016 not 1996
have u taken a food look at that bridge? its not fully completed yet. if u were a civil engineer u might see d difference
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by butterflyeffect4(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2016
butterflyeffect4:
have u taken a good look at that bridge? its not fully completed yet. if u were a civil engineer u might see d difference
Re: First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready by scarr: 12:43pm On May 27, 2016
butterflyeffect4:
have u taken a food look at that bridge? its not fully completed yet. if u were a civil engineer u might see d difference
i dont expect u to criticize ur mentor..Godfatherism in the making undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.