Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,101 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months (23578 Views)

Because Of Fashola, I Will Tone Down My Criticism Of Buhari – Fayose / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Fashola I Love Your Beautiful Tincan - Apapa Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Johnsinia(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
where are the lies? U guys are dunces... grin grin

Did it even take up to six months before the improvements in power supply in the country?

In the history of Nigeria, we peaked at more than 5k mw. Now. Is it his fault that your primitive clan is blowing up pipes that supply to the plants?

Are you guys deliberately dumb or just naturally stupid?
you think the whole Nigeria is as educated foo.ls, slaves and irrational as the SW who sees black koro koro and call it white, white and call it black. A double faced foo.ls and untrustworthy race. Bro. we can never reason in that 1800 direction with your backward SW
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Sobeautiful: 1:40pm On May 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Some news or thread not worth reading angry undecided
Because they are exposing the lies and deceit of the agents of change?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by caphone: 1:46pm On May 25, 2016
Op abeg no try confuse us this anti-meridean oo ejoor carry yo wahala nd go.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by MrGerald(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

source: http://www.punchng.com/didnt-promise-regular-power-six-months-fashola/

Mr Fashola, you may not have directly promised regular supply in six months but i remember you saying, "a serious government will fix the power problem in six months". So is this an indictment on this administration that they are not a serious government?
So who promised that?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Lai Mohammad has finally taught Fashola how to lie grin

You notice abi
Even Kachikwu is picking up.....

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by DanielPop(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2016
No sir! We are just laffing at your silly remarks and then wailing on end! grin grin grin grin grin
SLIDEwaxie:

Did it even take up to six months before the improvements in power supply in the country?

In the history of Nigeria, we peaked at more than 5k mw. Now. Is it his fault that your primitive clan is blowing up pipes that supply to the plants?

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Ajibel(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2016
ClintonDal:
Your zombie level is at its highest peak. Say the truth and shame the devil.

Please get the _fuck off my mention. The internet is there for you to educate yourself or ask questions if misinformed like this thread has achieved but you are more interested in picking a fight with someone online.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by SucreB: 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

source: http://www.punchng.com/didnt-promise-regular-power-six-months-fashola/

Mr Fashola, you may not have directly promised regular supply in six months but i remember you saying, "a serious government will fix the power problem in six months". So is this an indictment on this administration that they are not a serious government?
....and he should also remember and get it to his brain that this is the more reason Buhari gave him the appointment, so he could fix it. he thinks hes smart by twisting people's mind. you cannot confuse us here o, eye are wide opened now.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 11:03pm On May 25, 2016
Gamesmart:

Why don't you answer your own question, we will like to hear what you think.

Well this is what i think................. i think politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Gamesmart: 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

Well this is what i think................. i think politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

What you just said has no relevance to if this government is serious or not.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
Gamesmart:

What you just said has no relevance to if this government is serious or not.

Before coming up with that answer, i checked your previous post and i discovered you worship this government and you don't see anything wrong with it. So that was a perfect response to a person like you as the answer captured both the government and the opposition. grin
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Gamesmart: 7:53pm On May 26, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

Before coming up with that answer, i checked your previous post and i discovered you worship this government and you don't see anything wrong with it. So that was a perfect response to a person like you as the answer captured both the government and the opposition. grin

I am still waiting for your opinion of how this proves your point about the seriousness of the government.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Splashme: 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
Agbgift:
Very soon they will deny that they are not the ones ruling Nigeria.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
Gamesmart:

I am still waiting for your opinion of how this proves your point about the seriousness of the government.

According to Fashola, a "serious" government will fix power problem within six months; few days from now will make it one year since this government took over, yet the problem has gone from bad to worse. So based on Fashola's principle of uninterrupted power supply, is this not an indictment on this administration that it is not a "serious" government?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Gamesmart: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

According to Fashola, a "serious" government will fix power problem within six months; few days from now will make it one year since this government took over, yet the problem has gone from bad to worse. So based on Fashola's principle of uninterrupted power supply, is this not an indictment on this administration that it is not a "serious" government?

What I said was you should answer the question, not to ask a question.

What do you think?

Not what Fashola thinks. Not what Obama thinks.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 11:42pm On May 26, 2016
Gamesmart:

What I said was you should answer the question, not to ask a question.

What do you think?

Not what Fashola thinks. Not what Obama thinks.

This is what i think.......

"If another government was in power, let us assume General Buhari was the President of Nigeria, he would not withdraw the subsidy.
He will fix the problem.
He will audit who is taking the money in the subsidy, who is paying what, how the money multiply three times in one year and fish out the thieves and deal with them".
"So, why do you think Jonathan lacks the political will to deal with them?"
"Because they financed his election.
But Buhari would have sorted that out.
That is the first thing to do.
Now, while you are paying the subsidy, even one quarter of what you are paying is a lot.
General Buhari's administration would have ensured that within 12 months all the refineries are working at full capacity.
His administration would have built the fourth refinery that will bring our domestic production to the point that we don't need to import a single drop of petrol.
And once we can produce our petrol from our own crude oil, at out own cost, we can sell it at any price we like.
That is what Buhari's government would have done.
Nigerians made a very big mistake for not electing Buhari, and they are learning every day.
Many people have told me that they voted for Jonathan and they are regretting it now.
There is no question of Buhari withdrawing subsidy because he has been Petroleum Minister, Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and so on.
He built three out of the four refineries we have in this country.
And he built that out of patriotism to ensure that we can produce domestically.
So, the question of withdrawing subsidy would not even be on the table".
- Malam Nasir El-Rufai, (Vanguard Newspaper January, 08, 2012).

grin
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Gamesmart: 11:44pm On May 26, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

This is what i think.......

"If another government was in power, let us assume General Buhari was the President of Nigeria, he would not withdraw the subsidy.
He will fix the problem.
He will audit who is taking the money in the subsidy, who is paying what, how the money multiply three times in one year and fish out the thieves and deal with them".
"So, why do you think Jonathan lacks the political will to deal with them?"
"Because they financed his election.
But Buhari would have sorted that out.
That is the first thing to do.
Now, while you are paying the subsidy, even one quarter of what you are paying is a lot.
General Buhari's administration would have ensured that within 12 months all the refineries are working at full capacity.
His administration would have built the fourth refinery that will bring our domestic production to the point that we don't need to import a single drop of petrol.
And once we can produce our petrol from our own crude oil, at out own cost, we can sell it at any price we like.
That is what Buhari's government would have done.
Nigerians made a very big mistake for not electing Buhari, and they are learning every day.
Many people have told me that they voted for Jonathan and they are regretting it now.
There is no question of Buhari withdrawing subsidy because he has been Petroleum Minister, Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and so on.
He built three out of the four refineries we have in this country.
And he built that out of patriotism to ensure that we can produce domestically.
So, the question of withdrawing subsidy would not even be on the table".
- Malam Nasir El-Rufai, (Vanguard Newspaper January, 08, 2012).

grin

So highlight for us where you answered the question about the seriousness of the government here.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 11:52pm On May 26, 2016
Gamesmart:

So highlight for us where you answered the question about the seriousness of the government here.

Fashola answered it but still you didn't see it.

Nasir El Rufai now answered it and you still can't see it.

Don't tell me you allow bubu to subsidize your eyes or you've allowed his body odour to becloud your sense of reasoning coz what you're looking for, u won't get it from me.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Gamesmart: 9:48am On May 27, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

Fashola answered it but still you didn't see it.

Nasir El Rufai now answered it and you still can't see it.

Don't tell me you allow bubu to subsidize your eyes or you've allowed his body odour to becloud your sense of reasoning coz what you're looking for, u won't get it from me.

Sorry, I did not know you were Fashola and Nasir.

Have you been diagnosed of schizophrenia or you just struggle to comprehend English?

Gamesmart:

Why don't you answer your own question, we will like to hear what you think.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by coolscott(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

[size=13pt]I think he is being castigated for what was implied when he criticized the previous administration by saying that a serious government would fix the power problem in six months[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.