Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,872 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Stop Calling Me Mama G ! I Am Now A Born Again — Patience Ozokwor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Calling Me Mama G ! I Am Now A Born Again — Patience Ozokwor (395 Views)

Stop Calling Everyone An Entrepreneur / Hard Working Policewoman 'Mama G' Promoted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Haters Won’t Stop Calling Asian-american Miss America Contestant ‘ugly’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling Me Mama G ! I Am Now A Born Again — Patience Ozokwor by Naijatalktalk(m): 2:37am On May 25, 2016
Veteran Nollywood Star, Patience Ozokwor aka Mama, Susu, famously known for her ‘Wicked Mother-In-Law’ roles in movies is now a born again christian, who now goes about, preaching in various churches and crusades.

Starttells caught up with her at a crusade organised by St. Marks Anglican Church in Eziobodo Village of Imo State, where she shared her Salvation Experience.

Here is what she had to say;

According to her, she normally organises a personal retreat for herself in the first few days of the new year, when it was time to have her 2016 retreat, she heard the voice of the Holy Spirit telling her to fast for 21 days, she complained that she have so many projects to handle, Endorsements and movies to shoot within that period, and the Lord extended it to a 30 days fast due to her complaints.

During this fasting period, The Lord revealed to her, how she will be a voice for him all over the world, how people’s attention will be channeled from her image on Nollywood to The Gospel.

She said one of the things God warned her on, was her dressing and appearance.
She said that Putting on Makeup, wearing Jewelry and

CPNTINUE READING HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/stop-calling-mama-g-now-born-patience-ozokwor/
Re: Stop Calling Me Mama G ! I Am Now A Born Again — Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 5:23am On May 25, 2016
She has gone theology school like obasanjo

(1) (Reply)

JOB Opportunity-application Support Engineer / 2016 AMM Skill Acquisition Programme / AWDF Feminist Leaders & Governance Coaching Project 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.