Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,303 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK (27781 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Pataki: 12:07pm On May 25, 2016
herbie27:
And you are gullible enough to believe what APC lead government says to the masses.

If GEJ pocketed 100% of the fund allocated for projects, then what did he use in paying for the projects he executed?.

Which projects did he execute? Please highlight just one project even in ordinary Bayelsa State that his government executed.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 25, 2016
Pataki:

Which projects did he execute? Please highlight just one project even in ordinary Bayelsa State that his government executed.
Since you have data to quote me, use it to brows google for the answer to that question and don't be silly! grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On May 25, 2016
herbie27:
You've not answered my question, rather you are asking yours.

Fighting corruption isn't all a sane government shld be doing.

And your question was, I am gullible to believe APC? NO
APC also has pockets of corrupt elements in its present administration.
Now answer mine.
Thank you
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Pataki: 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
herbie27:
Since you have data to quote me, use it to brows google for the answer to that question and don't be silly! grin

I should have viewed your profile first before even quoting you. See as your lips look like toasted burnt bread sef. angry
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by SucreB: 12:50pm On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Precious chikwendu, wetin u want make we do?

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this has got me laughing. people are not nice at all . lol
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by jaywhoco(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2016
pretydiva:
So how does dis affect me undecided
hello bae
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by preselect(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
rita25:
SHE DID NOT EVEN MENTION HER DETAINED NIQQA? BITCHES AINT LOYAL I MUST SAY undecided

[size=18pt]we know already. . . . . . just that we no get choice. . . . . alternatives are . . become homosexuals, stay single, date animals. . . you see?
unfortunate world.
[/size]
#Women=WoeToMan

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Akiika: 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
FFK is in for a long thing!
I'll advise this lady to go employ one of the youths FFK indirectly made jobless by looting, to help her with "underground" work.
She go need am!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by mikolo80: 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
niggi4life:
I don't know how a Gold Digger looks like, but if I were to picture one, then it's FFK's Fiancée
how.abi she don dig you bfor.abi you no wan make ffk get service ne.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by banio: 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
Another broke ass dude could be screwing this beauty, while the embezzler rots in EFCC custody.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
Pataki:

I should have viewed your profile first before even quoting you. See as your lips look like toasted burnt bread sef. angry
cheesy I guess you want kiss eh!, e beta pass ur gf own.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

And your question was, I am gullible to believe APC? NO
APC also has pockets of corrupt elements in its present administration.
Now answer mine.
Thank you
I said "don't be gullible", is not a question and you still haven't answered my question, though is the past so let it go.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Lexusgs430: 6:14pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
I said "don't be gullible", is not a question and you still haven't answered my question, though is the past so let it go.

My reply to you was days ago. You choose to reply today, and state let it go? Soon you would say let it go was not a question.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

My reply to you was days ago. You choose to reply today, and state let it go? Soon you would say let it go was not a question.
cheesy The economy is hard cos Buhari isn't doing his homework very well.

Saw ur reply bt my subscription expired b4 i could reply.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy The economy is hard cos Buhari isn't doing his homework very well.

Saw ur reply bt my subscription expired b4 i could reply.

You for send me quick response nah, I for send you credit.
I was seriously enjoy our banter, before you bailed out on me.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You for send me quick response nah, I for send you credit.
I was seriously enjoy our banter, before you bailed out on me.
Was that a banter?, you shld knw how BB subscription are, jst couldn't do any thing at that time bt to logout.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
Was that a banter?, you shld knw how BB subscription are, jst couldn't do any thing at that time bt to logout.

What's you definition of a banter? I thought it was.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What's you definition of a banter? I thought it was.
A friendly conversation between friends were jokes are shared.

We argued.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Lexusgs430: 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
A friendly conversation between friends were jokes are shared.

We argued.

You call it arguments, I call it friendly conversation. You call it tomato, I call it tometoes!!!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You call it arguments, I call it friendly conversation. You call it tomato, I call it tometoes!!!!
"I give up". grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.