Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,876 members, 7,952,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Refer And Earn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Refer And Earn (1039 Views)

Refer A Client And Earn N1,000 Each - Unlimited Earning From Beta Host Limited / Which Best Nigeria Hosting Company You Can Refer Me To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Earn by Bincon: 10:20am On May 25, 2016
What is Refer and Earn?

Boss Sms Refer & Earn offers everyone the opportunity to Invites people (Friends, Family Members, Colleague, etc) to join Boss Sms and you get 2% - 5% of every sms units they buy or recharge. When you refer your friends to Boss Sms, you earn sms units on the first SMS units they purchase at the begining of the month. Those whom you refer can also refer their friends in which they also earn sms units on the first SMS units the referrals purchase at the begining of the month.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsvfxz-Tuwzgwe5yQKusG9PMJKkp36pB7q2iKOsvKnVz35bOJx[/img]

Who Are My Referrals?
Your Referrals are people (friends) you refer to join Boss SMS or people (friends) that Activated you as their Referrer.

How Can I Refer Someone?

1. Be a registered member of www.Bosssms.com
2. Those you want to refer must also register (registration is free!)
3. When they want to make payment they must put your username with their username (E.g if Ifeoma refers Adamu, the referer will be Ifeoma). If they make payment through the Online Payment or Bank Payment, Select the Options Below
4. The referrer gets 2% to 5% of the purchased sms units
5. As many referred individuals make use of the service as many SMS units the referrer gets

How Do I Get Paid?
Your Boss SMS Account is credited with 2% to 5% of the equivalent amount of sms or Airtime. unit immediately your referrals buy or recharge, depending on the amount of purchase.

Kindly click here http://www.bosssms.com/refer-and-earn to request for your BossSms Refer and Earn Bonus.

Who Can I Refer To BossSMS to Increase My Referral Points Massively?

Click Here http://interact.bosssms.com/Interaction/who-can-i-refer-to-bosssms-to-increase-my-referral-points-massively/to see who you can refer to earn free airtime

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Cheap Domain,i Tried Godaddy But No Paypal Support. / How To Submit/post Your Biography Or Articles On Uzomedia / 5 Huge Tips That Will Help Your Website Succeed With SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.