Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,313 members, 7,910,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan (1864 Views)

Sultan Releases Telephone Numbers To Report Sighting Of New Moon / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Ramadan Starts Today June 28 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by auwal87(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
RAMADAN KAREEM! to all Muslims around the world!

@muhsin, yeah, I dey town.
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by Lagosboy: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
To all my beloved bros and sis

I wish you all Ramadhan kareem and May we be of those that will immensly benefit from this precious month of Ramadhan, may he have the strength and good health to perform all the neccessary deeds and may our actions be accepted by the most High.

Taqaballah minna wa minkum

@Mukina special ramadhan kareem to you wink
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
^Why special one to her? :p grin.
Muhsin, its true. Some people fasted on Friday. Those people follow the days on their calender instead of the sighting of the moon, and since their calenders said today was first of Ramadan, they fasted. I am not sure why they did that. Probably because of arrogance.
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by mukina2: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lagosboy:

@Mukina special ramadhan kareem to you wink
same to you wink

Fellis stop jolosing me grin j/k wink

we did our Nafillah prayers today smiley fastign starts tommorow
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by tainot2002(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2009
Ramadan kareem to all my muslim brothers and sisters here.May Allah in his infinite mercy accept all our prayers in this month of Ramadan.Amin
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by sakam(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2009
Ramadan Kareem to all my mus lim brothers and sisters. But, I learnt that some start on friday, although, I challenged them on the basis, since the moon was not sighted on thursday night.
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by BinghiNya(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2009
ramadan kareem to all muslims on nairaland and worldwide. This is the period when chavs,l'arses become friends with the champions. Mccrackles salam aleikum as well as mukinatuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin.
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by mukina2: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
you nor well grin
Ramadan kareem to you too wink
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by ozohu4nene(f): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
@morzook u said u're in d mosque nd still u're online na wa 4 u o
Re: Ramadan Starts Saturday - Sultan by SharafG: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
Thank God (AlhamduliLlah) for the development. The Muslim world is growing and we are all well informd that Ramadan fasting and Islamic festivals are based on moon sighting and not self decisions.
Praise Allah for the Golding Opportunity of yet another Ramadan on earth (AlhamduliLah). I use this time to say Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims on Nairaland and the World over.
I also encourage us to fast, improve on good deeds and pray fervently for ourselves, family, country and the world. RAMADAN IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE CLOSER TO THE CREATOR. MAY WE NEVA MISS IT.
Ramadan Kareem to all. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Bribing Christians To Convert On Facebook! / The Obligation Of Following The Sunnah / If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.