Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (105181 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by airfinance(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
As we all rejoice over during these holy month of ramadan. I wish all my muslim brodas and sisters blessing from Allah SWT. Remember those in need. Pls who ever has a job offer for me for allah's sake I wld be greatful. Four years after graduation. Still looking for job has not been easy insha allah my e mail is kola_airfinance@yahoo.co.uk
08139153358 ma salaam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by olawalebabs(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
maclatunji:

Sorry, no.
Why not, they can come, let's show them the beauty of islam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Alkapino(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tanx jarus
Jarus: Let's settle for Surulere and Saturday please.

Do we have anyone that stays around Surulere that can recommend a nice fastfood for us to use.

What to look for
1, Good eatery with varieties
2, Proximity to mosque for ease of Moghrib salat
3, Storey preferred
may Allah (s.w.t) bless each and evry muslim oN NAIRALAND. JazakaLLAH KAIRAN.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eshman(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
I suggest we should make use of central mosque hall so dat we can meet up wit magrib(salat)
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
olawalebabs:
salam starting frm d way he(& some of dem) busted into our privacy based on d aforewarned statements dat dis section is ment for muslims on NL dey(or some) will come and be antagonising us on our platfm and abusin our religion which we av never did on deir section i mean abusing dem on deir section on NL. Dey wants to com and make us a laffin stuff so pls dey ar not invited. May ALLAH guide us aright ameen

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
olawalebabs:
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Bowale007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
kokozain: salam starting frm d way he(& some of dem) busted into our privacy based on d aforewarned statements dat dis section is ment for muslims on NL dey(or some) will come and be antagonising us on our platfm and abusin our religion which we av never did on deir section i mean abusing dem on deir section on NL. Dey wants to com and make us a laffin stuff so pls dey ar not invited. May ALLAH guide us aright ameen

Only if there's a way we can checkmate them on wat u said. Let show dem love and I believe dat gradually with our ways and gud deed; they can emulate or join US.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by justfash50: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
salam alaekum all

I stay in surulere and i can confirm iponri central mosque would be an ideal place cos its spacious and can accomodate more than 200 people. Deen communication use the hall for their programme before getting a better place at Alausa. I am not sure if i would be there.

I dont think the rentage should be more than 20K since its just a day.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
olawalebabs:

I laugh in Chinese, they wouldn't be very much impressed and would be fish out of water. There is such a thing as "appropriate discrimination".
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by isalegan2: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: I am not happy about this iftar thing.

LOL cheesy lipsrsealed

olawalebabs:

Double LOL. grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by baba11(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
kokozain: salam starting frm d way he(& some of dem) busted into our privacy based on d aforewarned statements dat dis section is ment for muslims on NL dey(or some) will come and be antagonising us on our platfm and abusin our religion which we av never did on deir section i mean abusing dem on deir section on NL. Dey wants to com and make us a laffin stuff so pls dey ar not invited. May ALLAH guide us aright ameen
seconded.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by gbadexy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
After the jumat prayer, I was still contemplating going to make enquiries when I spotted a huge banner hung in front of the mosque for association of muslim families lecture tomorrow at 10 am.
I just left the place because it was crowded, and I felt other programmes would be held there being rammadan period, also people would need to indicate interest ahead of time for scheduling.
However, I went to delta kitchen and spoke with the manager. He said they have a hall that can conveniently accommodate twenty people and they charge N5000 per hour.
I told him I would get back to him by this evening to let him know on time. His number is 08023408026. He can be for further questions by members.
I also went to magrellos, the nearest eatery to the mosque after delta kitchen and I spoke with their manager too and she showed me the hall and told me it can accomodate 30 people conviniently and its N7000 per hour.
Her number is 08050510336 (fatima)
House let me know so I can give them a call by this evening and tell me from what time till what time.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zuzuki: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
May almighty Allah continue to strengthen d bond of brotherhood among us muslims and accept our good deeds as an act of ibadah. And to those facilitating ds noble act....may God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ abundantly. Pls I will love to attend ds mainland edition insha Allah. Pls let d conclusion be made ASAP so we can prepare better. May Allah (swt) make it possible .
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
c

brothers, dont let us accommodate any non-muslim for the purpose of the Ramadan reward. if there is any nairaland-islamic programme after Ramadan, we can open the floor.

kindly inform me of the concluded venue, date, and time.

ma salam,

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by coolguyz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
i believe watbas offer of his office in ikeja would have been very ideal - space, private, proximity to mosque, parking lot and eatery around, cost saving. it goes beyond the meal but the ambiance, serenity and privacy of the venue where members can freely chatter, network and increase religious knowledge from discussions without the consideration of various factors such as - time, disturbing privacy of other users around and cost.

as it stands, we'l need people to offer quick suggestions and take prompt decision to aid those willing to attend in planning ahead.
May Almighty Allah bless us all and accept our fast and deeds during this holy month as acts of iba'dah

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by majoroller: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Am thinking if we are going to be buying food from them there shouldn't be any charge using the hall @delta kitchen......Mayb we should jus use a fast food along bode thomas area but if its still delta kitchen its ok with me as long as we can find a space to pray salat maghrib....bro jarus you still haven't call me or just send me your number i would call you......
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by majoroller: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ bro gbadexy which do you think is subtainable for us delta kitchen or the magrellos ,i think since the magrellos can hold more people we should go for it but can u ask if they could do from 5.30 to 8pm for us and let start collecting the list of people coming asap........bro Jarus pleaseeee help with that now.i really want a place that's comfortable for us Masha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by gbadexy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
The eateries at bode thomas can be used without paying, but I don't know if lectures can be given their in the midst of other customers.
If we sit and discuss informally, I don't see why the place can't be used.
However, these hall are used for events there.
But I have dropped the phone numbers of the managers for further enquiries, or any further enquiries can be made by me on request.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by gbadexy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why not till 7.30 p.m? Isha starts around 7.45pm.
Also, do we use the event hall or regular eating hall?
I need to know so as to indicate interest by this evening. You know weekends are busy at eateries.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by majoroller: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Am sure the fastfood wouldnt mind onces we tell them we buying food from them and if its a storey we can use the upper floor without any disturbance but like i said i dont really mind the magrellos or delta kitchen aswell ......so brother gbadexy am giving you the go ahead to make a choice for us and since am hosting and would be please with your final take Insha Allah...........you can also call me if they need any advance in other to be sure 08062509519.let make this work asap ,bro tunyus,jarus,habosa,fris absis,fskype where are brothers?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by gbadexy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
I don't think this saturday would work. The time is too short to organise the Iftar successfully.
I spoke with majoroller now and we suggested shifting it to sunday so as to allow interested members to indicate interest and confirm how many people to expect and cater for.
Majoroller also said his mum stays at bab animashaun in surulere, easy to locate, and that we could use the place and even pray together there.
I think it sounds nice, but brothers should contribute so we can go ahead with arrangements asap.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
IMPORTANT NOTICE
We are settling for Majoroller's family house @ Surulere

Address: 229 Censor Close, Jalupon Extension, off Animashaun NYSC, Surulere
Date remains Saturday
Convergence is 5pm
Lecture title 'Muslims and the New Media: Between Stereotype and Reality'
Lecturer: To be decided
General discussions and bonding

Call Majoroller on 08028354949 or me on 07036442913 or Tunyus on 08038432860 for more info.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by coolguyz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jarus: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Date remains Saturday
Convergence is 5pm

Call Majoroller on 08028354949 or me on 07036442913 or Tunyus on 08038432860 for more info.

i think this is better. . . . .by this, less stress and would be more enriching in gaining invaluable understanding about whatever is discussed.
may Allah guide us right!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tunyus(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jarus: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Date remains Saturday
Convergence is 5pm

ALHAMDULILAHI now that we ve finally concluded on the Venue and date which is tomorrow saturday.that's less than 24hrs to go, we need to start puting down our name on the register to know those that were coming, we pray to Allah to spear our life till then,May Allah make it another succesfull and wonderfull iftar and count it as an act of Ibadah

1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tgirl09: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by baba11(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
tgirl09: 1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen
in sha allah,i will be there and i want to use this opportunity to implore my brothers and sisters that we should be there on time so that the main aims of the programme would be efficiently utilized.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eshman(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Insha Allahu I will be there.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by jusbal(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
tgirl09: 1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen
insha allah i'll be present in d mainland edition......may almighty allah count us among d living.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by zuzuki: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
[quote author=tgirl09]1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen
7.Zuzuki

Insha Allah I will make it!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
[quote author=tgirl09]1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen 7. Kokozain
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen
7. Kokozain
8. Maclatunji

Insha Allah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sucre2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
maclatunji: 1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6.Amyen
7. Kokozain
8. Maclatunji
9. Sucre!!
Insha Allah.

Direction from Cms please..

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (57) (Reply)

81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.