Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,788 members, 7,938,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (104665 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is Season 6 not season 5. We started in 2009.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus

Insha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Saheed9: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
How I wish I can attend. But I know I will host someday
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bluedome(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy: NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

DATE: Sunday 20th July

VENUE: Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street Gbadaga Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank

HOST: Thirty and hrmkz

LECTURER: ?? ?? (Let us kindly suggest the lecturer for the occasion or should we still stick with tbaba1234)

TOPIC: ?? ?? (Expecting suggestion from the house). I suggest: The Role Youth can play toward showing the beauty of ISLAM to the world OR "The Duties of Muslim towards Peaceful Co-existence with Non-Muslims: Quranic Narrative".

Assembling will start by 4pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

4.00 - 4.30: Arrival
4.30 - 4.45: Introduction
4:45 - 5:00: Opening prayers
5.00 - 5.15: Opening remarks by the moderator(s) present
5:15 - 6.00: Lecture
6.00 - 6.15: Questions and Answers
6.15 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)
6.55 - 7.00: Breaking of fast with fruits
7.00 - 7.10: Moghrib
7.10 - 7.30: Main menu/Food
7.30 : Closing Prayers/Dispersal/Isha'

@Thirty. Kindly PM me so that we can plan the menu and organization the venue together, I live somewhere close to the area too.

@hrmkz. You can PM me on how to transfer the money since Jarus is not around, which in turn me and thirty we plan the event together Insha Allah.

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should start signifying by including their names below:

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy

In sha Allah Ta'ala, I will be there. Good initiative. May Allah reward the organisers. Please don't forget to pray for the ummah. The Palestinians, Bosnian Muslims and all places on earth where Muslims are being oppressed.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by jaybiz007(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
where is it happening? I fit come o
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

VENUE: Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street Gbadaga Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank

LECTURER: ?? ?? (Let us kindly suggest the lecturer for the occasion or should we still stick with tbaba1234)

TOPIC: ?? ?? (Expecting suggestion from the house). I suggest: The Role Youth can play toward showing the beauty of ISLAM to the world OR "The Duties of Muslim towards Peaceful Co-existence with Non-Muslims: Quranic Narrative".

Assembling will start by 4pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

6.15 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)

@Thirty. Kindly PM me so that we can plan the menu and organization the venue together, I live somewhere close to the area too.

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should start signifying by including their names below:

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Ariyke: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Is it gbagada or there is gbadaga pls I like to knw am interested in coming

May Allah (SWA) bless the initiator of this programme

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ariyke: Is it gbagada or there is gbadaga pls I like to knw am interested in coming

May Allah (SWA) bless the initiator of this programme

Salam,

Your question is not quite clear but the venue is at Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State.

From Oshodi, enter bus going to Iyana Oworo - New Garage and drop at the Filling Station beside R-JOLAD Hospital and ask for the mosque from there.

From Ketu, enter iyana oworo - Oshodi bus OR New Garage bus and drop at under-bridge, climb the bridge and ask of the address.

From Obalende and Island, board Oshodi bus and drop at Gbagada B/Stop, you will just have to trek a little bit back.

From Ojota, board yaba or ojuelegba bus, drop at Town Planning B/stop, cross to the other side and climb the bridge, then board a bus going to Iyana oworo - New Garage, drop at R-JOLAD Hospital and ask of the mosque.

Hope this help you?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by papindinho(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kindly write out the venue in a more explicit form sir for travellers to know the exact place.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by papindinho(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jazakumulahu Khaeran Wizeboy.. Now clearer.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
papindinho: Jazakumulahu Khaeran Wizeboy.. Now clearer.

Kindly signify your attendance in order to include your name.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by papindinho(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy:

Kindly signify your attendance in order to include your name.
I stay in Ibadan and there is half chance of my coming.

Is there any ultimatum for interest signification?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
papindinho: I stay in Ibadan and there is half chance of my coming.

No ultimatum, we are just trying to know the number of people that will be in attendance in order to plan well for the event.

You can even come without signifying but it will be much better to signify in order to make it more easy for planning.

Maa Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by HARDUBUY(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2014

PROGRAMME

@hrmkz. You can PM me on how to transfer the money since Jarus is not around, which in turn me and thirty we plan the event together Insha Allah.

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy. Hopefully, By Allahs grace.
@ papindinho, when will OAU resume?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Mubarack44(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
I wish u all the best organisers
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mashaun(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
HARDUBUY:

I will attend insha Allah
jazakum Lah hairan
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
RAMADAN IFTAAR SEASON 6: 20th july, 2014

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
Etc.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mashaun(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
HARDUBUY:

I will attend insha Allah
jazakum Lah hairan
papindinho: I stay in Ibadan and there is half chance of my coming.

insha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by papindinho(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy:

No ultimatum, we are just trying to know the number of people that will be in attendance in order to plan well for the event.

You can even come without signifying but it will be much better to signify in order to make it more easy for planning.

Maa Salam
You can count me in then.
May Allah spare our lives till and after that time.

Bi salaam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by papindinho(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
HARDUBUY:
yet to be made known by the management bro. Let's not derail the thread sire.

Maa salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Me too.

YeaYeaNot
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eluquenson(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

If you like ban me forever, that was my first visit to islam section and it would definately be the last, besides i never knew i was opening the wrong door and immediately i saw the gathering, i had to jump out.
And you left an insensible comment, i can ser you have really gone astray.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg were dem go hold iftaar for Ilorin here o I must not miss dis one grin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy: RAMADAN IFTAAR SEASON 6: 20th july, 2014

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
8. fxskye
Etc.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by rash47(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am in brother, my contact is maigidaa@yahoo.co.uk
Carmall: We were successfullly able to host one in Ilorin last year, (@kokozain residence) i will be glad if we can do same this year too.
Members in Ilorin should Please show interest here then we can make a plan.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tbaba1234: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
eluquenson: And you left an insensible comment, i can ser you have really gone astray.

Please ignore..
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy: ALLAHU AKBAR....

This is to acknowledge the receipt of an alert of N50,000.00 from hrmkz for the co-hosting of the RAMADAN IFTAAR Season 6.

May Almighty Allah continue to bless and favour you. This wonderful and kind gesture will be return to you in billion folds and Almighty Allah will grant it as an act of Ibadah (Amin)

@Thirty. Kindly PM me as soon as possible for the preparation to start.

NAIRALAND MUSLIMS should start showing their intention now to attend the wonderful forthcoming programme.

Maa Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by reedbam: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014

PROGRAMME

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Reedbam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
I would like to attend, pray that nothing prevents me from coming.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by reedbam: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy:

Salam,

Your question is not quite clear but the venue is at Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State.

From Oshodi, enter bus going to Iyana Oworo - New Garage and drop at the Filling Station beside R-JOLAD Hospital and ask for the mosque from there.

From Ketu, enter iyana oworo - Oshodi bus OR New Garage bus and drop at under-bridge, climb the bridge and ask of the address.

From Obalende and Island, board Oshodi bus and drop at Gbagada B/Stop, you will just have to trek a little bit back.

From Ojota, board yaba or ojuelegba bus, drop at Town Planning B/stop, cross to the other side and climb the bridge, then board a bus going to Iyana oworo - New Garage, drop at R-JOLAD Hospital and ask of the mosque.

Hope this help you?
okaay i'll be attending too in sha Allah, I stay aat ojuelegba, around barracks. Description please?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by reedbam: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy:

Salam,

Hope this help you?
okaay i'll be attending too in sha Allah, I stay aat ojuelegba, around barracks. Description please

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.