Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose (16998 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / I Am Not An Ethnic Jingoist Or Religious Bigot – El-rufai / El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by maxwell767(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

Prove me wrong. Many of you are just silent in suffering.
see them

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Johnsown1(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Fayose is a disgrace to the Ekiti mantra. He governs like a tout. Ekiti people got this wrong.
When did u take u drugs last and how did i escape from psychia
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Johnsown1(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Fayose is a disgrace to the Ekiti mantra. He governs like a tout. Ekiti people got this wrong.

When did u take ur drugs last and how did u escape from reserve centre
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by ehissi(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2016
Sunnynwa:

2 great men

Infact, your Father is a great man. I can tell by you post...... cool
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by banmee(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2016
Sunnynwa:

2 great men

If i hear. Don't ever compare those two. And why would you post a picture out of context like that?
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by banmee(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2016
Johnsown1:

When did u take ur drugs last and how did u escape from reserve centre

And nigerians wonder why they are still in bondage. Smh.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Leke001: 11:20pm On May 25, 2016
Baawaa:
Who is listening to"Baba Put" governor

this is an example of what true leadership should be like...mumu
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Armstrong1975: 3:28am On May 26, 2016
I said it, no matter hw close you are to hausa/Fulani, when it come their tribe and religious they are bond together in one love and unity, to be candid this is their strength and power .That's why Buhari always have more than 12million votes at every election even during Obj era. The southerners has been divided by tribes and politics,for your info the Igbo dont trust an average yoruba,the Niger delta see a yoruba as a friend you can not rely and depend on.Yoruba, igbo and Niger delta should come together and form a common goal and front,because there is power in unity.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by alexlee50: 4:29am On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Are you normal at all?? Am I the person mocking her or her son did
so if someone whose mother is over 80 says his mother uses pampers, that means he is mocking her? Don't you think something is wrong with your sense of reasoning? Don't u think it is u who heard that his mother is using pampers as a result of old age/sickness and has turned it to a joke to reference at every minute that is mocking her?
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by gblaker(m): 4:47am On May 26, 2016
Built2last:
I humbly submit that the Constitutional Rights to Liberty, Freedom of Movement and Association as enshrined in the Constitution of this great nation are Human Rights created for the enjoyment of Persons and Citizens of Nigeria alone. There is therefore no Constitutional penumbra that transfers such freedoms to goats, sheep and cattle at the detriment of mankind. Bottom line, Fulanis are free to enjoy Human Rights as citizens of Nigeria, but no cattle is so entitled, as cattle are not citizens of Nigeria. They only qualify as property, to which the Law of Torts with respect to cattle trespass fully applies. So Fayose is in order.

Imagine our president slapping all of us by sneaking 940 million into the budget for grazing reserves. Imagine how many youths with lands begging government for seedlings and tractor to farm. No response.

There is no tribe in Nigeria that doesn't rear one thing or the other. Sane people manage animals not animals managing people.

All processed milk we drink in Nigeria is from Europe. In all my travelled life. I have never seen one cow roaming in the bush.

Why is Buhari and his kinsmen using analogue brain in a digital age.

The Yoruba who are northern greatest ally are gradually seeing the self serving nature of the hausa/Fulani.

Fayose is the man of the moment, whether you like him or not. He is exuding immense boldness. What he did today has been murmured amongst many state governors but none had the nerve to voice out.

Abeg make una give Fayose some likes if you think the guy has guts.

A brilliant perspective to this discuss

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by pinkyliceous(f): 5:44am On May 26, 2016
Why are you using Seun's name?

Seun must see this.

Shewunoshewa:
Good one.
Like I said in another thread, Fayose should not be seen as carrying out a vendetta against PMB's people - a man he has seemingly loved to hate.
There truly is a cause.
Enough of roaming herds. It's time for ranches.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by pinkyliceous(f): 5:47am On May 26, 2016
Amechi plaited hair during the election but stopped as soon as his party won. Same thing with Aisha Buhari who fried buns, Mrs Osinbajo cut vegetables, Okorocha ate mama put. The difference between them and Fayose is that the later is very real while the former are faake.

Fayose has never stopped doing the humble things he did during his campaign.

I love Fayose.

Baawaa:

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by pinkyliceous(f): 5:50am On May 26, 2016
Cursed child and he still became a Governor twice?

Na him be say curses get level.

Thank God for His anointing in Fayose's life. Forward ever and backward never for him.

Progressive01:
Mr Fayose, you are neither an ethnic jingoist nor a Fulani hater, you are simply a MAD MAN. For someone who once detained his father's corpse and told the whole world his mother wears pampers, it is no surprise you act the way you do- you are a cursed child sir.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by ImpersonatorSS: 7:44am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Why are you using S**n's name?
S**n must see this.

Why are you so obsessed with him? And who told you it is his name?
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by poseidon12: 7:49am On May 26, 2016
Baawaa:

A lot of rational and intelligent Nigerians are.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by agesron(f): 8:48am On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Mr Fayose, you are neither an ethnic jingoist nor a Fulani hater, you are simply a MAD MAN. For someone who once detained his father's corpse and told the whole world his mother wears pampers, it is no surprise you act the way you do- you are a cursed child sir.

Awww, that's too harsh pls.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Progressive01(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2016
agesron:

Awww, that's too harsh pls.
Toh, will tone down next time.
Like your kicks- are those Chuck Taylor's??

1 Like

Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by Johnsown1(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2016
banmee:

And nigerians wonder why they are still in bondage. Smh.
u know they have light brain and they dont go to skul orless few that manage to come out, so they Do exactly what their imam told them cos they worship him as God and those greedy political jugganut will bribe him, so they stay in their darkness and will still remain dia.
It is the children of the rich that goes to school dia.
Re: I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose by koookies(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need Leaders With Walking Stick - Abdulsalami Abubakar / We Never Threatened To Work Against Atiku, PDP In 2023 Poll – Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.