Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,818 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community (49907 Views)

The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by harlexkofi: 6:06am On May 26, 2016
Logician:
Please free these innocent men.
...think before u comment...how re u sure dey are innocent

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by dimieprincess(f): 6:13am On May 26, 2016
useless police, arresting innocent Nigerians. This was how u guys fed us with arrest of NDA all for we to realized that, u arrested chevron workers
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Nobody: 6:43am On May 26, 2016
chigoizie7:
One thing is for sure, I don't trust naija police, I heard that a tecno phone was recovered from them, with the videos of the said atrocities, if it is really the truth, please prosecute them and sentence them to death by acid immersion, if they are really not the culprits, please set them free. Nothing is as painful and soul killing as punishing an innocent man.

I know[b] in this kinda case, police will be under pressure to produce results, and whereby they can't get the real culprits, they resort to using innocent people as shield[/b].

Nigerian police is well known for the bolded. I have witnessed a few cases. I just hope those arrested are truly the ones behind the attacks..........but I seriously doubt it.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by memory123(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2016
See as them be like slaves...
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by ediko5(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2016
Nigerian Police can never have the guts to stand the Fulani herdsmen. These people are innocent harmless Fulanis cos it's not all the Fulani's that are violent.

Don't trust our Nigerian police
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by slimtik(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2016
Who arms them? Investigate thoroughly their sponsors because these dudes can barely feed themselves not to talk of purchasing arms and ammunition.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by mrmachine: 7:54am On May 26, 2016
massinola:
this Libyans can be ugly, please tell the president that there will be nothing like repatriation here. we will roast them as they roasted our people. Libyans can't fit just evaporate from there country and condense in our country just to kill us any how. Libyans, sorry. make I de here wait for is it filtri or Allah secretary to come tell us about statesmanship. for all we know, they are Libyans..... PMB

These are Fulani confirmed. Look at their faces.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by nellyelitz(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2016
Shebi the dullard said they're Libyans
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Dicta444: 8:20am On May 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

You can stand as their shortee and bail them.
sureties not shortee my friend

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by newsdey(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

They look like starving homosexuals!

Behead them so that they can go and confirm that their 100 virgins tale by moonlight na scam!

lolz
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by kechywillz(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2016
If the are truely are the ones that perpetrated that evil,they should be dealt with immediately,but am afraid they may be released from the backyard by their master.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Organs(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
yemmit90:

Exactly!

Many people especially here on NL lacks real knowledge about these people.

Typical Fulani hardmen dont carry guns except their shap sword look like cutlasses(and on a rare occation their bows). They dont walk in group, you can see over 100 cows and just two Fulanis directing them.

Besides, these people are just too local or primitive to know where to get AK 47 let alone how to operate it.

YEMMIT90: The issue with Nigerians is that they will just say a story is not true with their mouth or their already flawed logic, now show me proof or tell me who the real killers are And if you cannot, what basis are you saying this is not true?
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by yemmit90: 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
Organs:

YEMMIT90: The issue with Nigerians is that they will just say a story is not true with their mouth or their already flawed logic, now show me proof or tell me who the real killers are And if you cannot, what basis are you saying this is not true?

The proof were there in my previous message, read again.

And i will say it again, a typical/real Fulani herdman is so local, broke and unexposed to know how/where to source for AK 47. They are mostly hire by their master to take care of the animals, and i like said before, you rarely see them in multiple numbers. For instance, there are many Yorubas in SW that employs Fulanis to manage cow for them.

The following questions should be ask before anyone believe these recent attackers(especially outside north and north central) are actually Fulani Herdmen:

Why are they attacking the villagers?

Why did they often disappear after the attack?

Why didnt they settle at conquered communities?
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by LBanks(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2016
yemmit90:

The proof were there in my previous message, read again.

And i will say it again, a typical/real Fulani herdman is so local, broke and unexposed to know how/where to source for AK 47. They are mostly hire by their master to take care of the animals, and i like said before, you rarely see them in multiple numbers. For instance, there are many Yorubas in SW that employs Fulanis to manage cow for them.

The following questions should be ask before anyone believe these recent attackers(especially outside north and north central) are actually Fulani Herdmen:

Why are they attacking the villagers?

Why did they often disappear after the attack?

Why didnt they settle at conquered communities?

So what are you implying, that the attackers are Libyans?

Now let me ask you, what will Libyans gain from coming into Nigeria to attack a village? Are we in a war with Libya?

These people have been doing this thing in different towns and villages in Nigeria no be today dem start, Jos was worse affected before now and other places thay kill or maim anybody who dares to challenge them if their cow destroys your crop albeit not on a massive scale. Sometime during Obasanjo's administration they did exactly what they did in Agatu and Nimbo community to one village in Jos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road / Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.