Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Leave Him Alone, Pls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Him Alone, Pls! (1677 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM / See Me See Wahala Oh (pidgin English Alone Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

Thats why i asked, has he tried being harsh? walking her out of his life, publicly telling her off, when she comes to declare the loff infront of his guest

is he emotionally strict with her, or is he just a beans guy? has he taked her down in public? has he asked her publicly to stop stalking him, has he left her standing outside both in public and when she comes knocking at his place? undecided

You could get arrested for being cruel to animals, let alone women too grin
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
tboy1:

i.e she doesnt want to leave him because his dad is rich?

God bless u!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by amebono11: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
whitelexi:

You could get arrested for being cruel to animals, let alone women too grin

naaa, we all have a right to choice

He has the right to lock his door when she comes to his house

he has the right to tell her off, in public when she comes calling

Your friend, MR man is enjoying the attention
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
Well if all Lexi said is true, then the girl's not serious. She should stop acting like a bi**ch!!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
Mathematically

From the dude's point of view

Spending £ + Being Romantic + Longing for a Relationship + 6 months = No Sex

From the Girls view

No sex + Freedom (No Relationship) + Stalking + Prophecing publicly undying Love = More £/Spending

What a Irony !!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by posakosa(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
She probably thinks that he will marry her because they're not having sex, some women have that illusions

For her, No sex= marriage.

Let him propose to her and after fcking the syht outta of her, dump her, her eye go don open well, well that she's living a lie.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
posakosa:

She probably thinks that he will marry her because they're not having sex, some women have that illusions

For her, No sex= marriage.

Let him propose to her and after fcking the syht outta of her, dump her, her eye go don open well, well that she's living a lie.

Brethren u r so cold.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
follypimpi:

Mathematically

From the dude's point of view

Spending £ + Being Romantic + Longing for a Relationship + 6 months = No Sex

From the Girls view

No sex + Freedom (No Relationship) + Stalking + Prophecing publicly undying Love = More £/Spending

What a Irony !!

Is this further maths or advanced algebra? grin grin grin
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by posakosa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
follypimpi:

Brethren u r so cold.

Really some women like it that way.

So how else will he get rid of her, ooh yea, he should ask for his goddamn ring back when he's done with her. angry angry
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
@whitelexi,
with all this things u state that ur friend does for this girl,
if u was her, no lie u for gree go?

she is just plain using ur friend to satisfy her material wants and wud definately be getting her watever shined by someone else.

but really sha, iwonder which kain babe go put me for that kind steeze.
she has to be using jazz men cos i dont see me spending and not reaping. lol
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
I will publicly disgrace her ass,piece of cake for me.Change my #,fone up the POPO if she comes knockin @ my door that way she wont ever bother me again.I passionately hate stalkers.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
izeek:

@whitelexi,
with all this things u state that your friend does for this girl,
if u was her, no lie u for gree go?

she is just plain using your friend to satisfy her material wants and wud definately be getting her watever shined by someone else.

but really sha, iwonder which kain babe go put me for that kind steeze.
she has to be using jazz men
cos i dont see me spending and not reaping. lol

Thats why am doubting the story  undecided
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
Ujujoan:

Thats why am doubting the story undecided

For this dude, it was nearly love at first site, na him use him hand go buy wahala keep for him house. He saw her and immediately liked her, prior to this i didnt even know he could talk to a woman at random. From what i know, the girl even gave him a tough time when he was toasting her. . . She kept delaying until he decided to show her that if she's doubting his ability to take care of her, then she would have to think again. . . so he started spending like a mad man.

The girl saw that the money was readily available so she too started chopping and demanding, i think she went too far without giving an answer sha and he woke up from his slumber and was now wondering when she would make up her mind. . . That was what led to the conversation about when she would say yes. that was how he realised she didnt even have plans to date him until about 4yrs from now when she would be sure the pressure would be there to settle down.

Not a fake story oh, i would gladly give names but its not right.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
Tell the DUDE to kick her sorry ass to the curb
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
crux of d matter, LET D GIRL QUIT BEEN STINGY & SHARE. Aftera all weda heartbreak or not d tin no get meter, so d tin no go read.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by follypimpi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

crux of d matter, LET D GIRL QUIT BEEN STINGY & SHARE. Aftera all weda heartbreak or not d tin no get meter, so d tin no go read.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA U Killed it bro.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
follypimpi:

Tell the DUDE to kick her sorry ass to the curb

no pls kick her ass to my curb,
i'll teach ur friend how to sow and reap @the same time.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by ladygaga(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
@poster,
ur friend shld giv her tym,but incase he has done dat, then they both should hav a frank,serious round-table discussion(it's nt like she's a virgin so why d long thing)
2. u mentiond dat ur frnd has bn romantic/spendin
i hope he knows DAT LOVE/ROMANCE R DIFFERENT, its nt buyn spendn alone,,
ur frnd shld also let her knw dat he truly loves her(so she ll knw dat he's nt just a moneybag) maybe she dsnt really know,
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Druss(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
i dont blame her - when girl is getting free gifts without droppin anything ,
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
whitelexi:

For this dude, it was nearly love at first site, na him use him hand go buy wahala keep for him house. He saw her and immediately liked her, prior to this i didnt even know he could talk to a woman at random. From what i know, the girl even gave him a tough time when he was toasting her. . . She kept delaying until he decided to show her that if she's doubting his ability to take care of her, then she would have to think again. . . so he started spending like a mad man.

The girl saw that the money was readily available so she too started chopping and demanding, i think she went too far without giving an answer sha and he woke up from his slumber and was now wondering when she would make up her mind. . . That was what led to the conversation about when she would say yes. that was how he realised she didnt even have plans to date him until about 4yrs from now when she would be sure the pressure would be there to settle down.

Not a fake story oh, i would gladly give names but its not right.

No need grin The girl mean oh!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by izeek(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
@uju
u mean the guy dumb. cos i sure say the girl no mean!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
Ujujoan:

No need grin The girl mean oh!

Very harsh!  She's been stringing him on, he's been the fool in love and acted it clearly. I spoke with him at lunch time and he was like that he always knew what he was doing when he was spending cash, he doesn't feel she used his head, he was even gonna do a lot more if only she had made up her mind. . .  He said he kept telling her he was different but she has to come real close to him to understand he had a very nice personality, she was always keeping a distance at first, and giving him the impression she wasnt interested at all, but when he starts breaking away, she would start chasing him again - she would tell him that her decision is very close and so he'd hang on in there only to get disappointed again. . .  

I just think its not right for a girl to behave that way.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
izeek:

@uju
u mean the guy dumb. cos i sure say the girl no mean!

I think the girl lost out here, cos she would've gained even more if she didnt do what she did. undecided
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ Izeek

The guy's not dumb, he's just in looooove . . .  cheesy

@ Lexi

you are right, its not right for a girl to behave that way, but thats's life . . . .  s**t happens!
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Feelitx(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2009
Very sad.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2009
lol! Oh well, good thinz alwayz come to an end.
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2009
Druss:

i dont blame her - when girl is getting free gifts without droppin anything ,

You call something free and you expect something in return? When I say Naija dudes attach 'free' gifts to sex, hence a reason not to collect anything from them, they will say I'm on a male bashing trail.

@poster

You, your friend, his girl, all are drama kings and queens. Chineke me, why should relationships come with so much wahala from your angle? Hmmm. . .

Just had to say that, if you like insult me. tongue
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by bluespice(f): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2009
calmly tell her if she isnt down for the relationship, she should move on
if she continues stalking,
tell her in clear terms to move on or get the cops coming after her
if she continues,
notify the cops and her friends
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by kpolli(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2009
solution, he should ask her to marry him n he is serious (even do demo by taking her to meet popc), then she would open abi, firreeeee her tight,
then a month to d day (b4 the spending on the weddin day starts), leave her, thats letting her taste her own medicine,
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by candyshore: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2009
ha ha @kpolli dts not nice
anyway i like dis girl o
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by kpolli(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
candyshore:

ha ha @kpolli dts not nice
anyway i like dis girl o

thats the point, she wants to be smart, but he needs to show her where her smartness stops, his own starts,
Re: Leave Him Alone, Pls! by whitelexi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
stillwater:

You call something free and you expect something in return? When I say Naija dudes attach 'free' gifts to sex, hence a reason not to collect anything from them, they will say I'm on a male bashing trail.

@poster

You, your friend, his girl, all are drama kings and queens. Chineke me, why should relationships come with so much wahala from your angle? Hmmm. . .

Just had to say that, if you like insult me. tongue

Well, i dunno why but i always mixed u up with bluespice. . . Today sha, from your posts i can now make a distinct difference tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support / Apart From Me, What Would Be Your Ideal Christmas Present Or Wish! / A Difficut Situation, What Is Ur Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.