Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

First City Monument Bank Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First City Monument Bank Test. (4199 Views)

First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Is Accepting CVs In Nigeria, 2013 / First City Monument Bank Plc Is Recruiting! / First City Monument Bank Plc Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First City Monument Bank Test. by seems: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi fellow nairaland I got a text message from FCMB for a test in Abakaliki Enugu State , but I applied with Lagos Address and I stay in Lagos. The test is Saturday 25th November,pls what do I do am in a fix,Has anybody been invited in Lagos.I need urgent reply please.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by oyeseyi(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2006
i got a mail too but mine is in lagos. and i stay in lagos. all the best sha.
it is usually okay in the east no much people and all that but keep prayer this might just be ur job around the corner.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by crewchief: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2006
seems i will advice u go for ur test in the east as it will be less rowdish. God arranged it to be so.
bye and all the best
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by stillkay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2006
My baby was also invited too and she will be having it in Lagos.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by Edwardian(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2006
pls anybody with the test format
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by tjadeba(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2006
hi,i want to know if the interview is based on the recent job vacancy that FCMB advertised.
Thanks.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by yomidoggy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2006
seems,
i will advice that u reply them via the same means thru which the message was sent to u,tell them ur situation and u will get a reply,i was initailly given the gtc centre in enugu and i replied complaining but almost immediately i got another msg askin me to disregard the first one,and i was sent another invitation to write in abuja which i requested.goodluck.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by floramy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2006
sorry,
i was also sent the same message to write my test in gtc enugu while i reside in bauchi,
but almost immediately i received another text asking me to disregard the first message
and head to abuja center.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by SholaAina(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi friends, I wrote FCMB test in Enugu in lagos around august. It was 20 verbal ( like 3 or 4 questions under each 3-4 line passage), 40 maths 20 of which is data, graphs and tables which you have to merge to questions, the remaining 20 I can call it bussiness scenerio. You have to read thru it very fast cos you'll have to go back while answering the questions. Some would require calc but you can use last digit to decide them. There were also 10 analytical questions that are quite simple too. You have to be extremely fast where you can cos its not like other bank test. If you scale thru the test you are assured the job. I cant imagine the crowd that would be in lagos cos even enugu was crowded though the crowd was well organised. I wish you guys all the best.

Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by Harrizon(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hey seems,
                   I had similar problem but i replied them immeadiately and they changed it for me to Abuja, @ this nusery school beside FERMA Office in wuse 2, so i advice you to reply the sms by telling them that you based in Abuja.
Trust they will do the changing imm. see u on saturday

Cheers
Harrizon
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by meshack: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2006
pls nairaland tell us the date and time of the test in Lagos
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by stillkay(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ Shola Aina

After the test what happend,did you get the job
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by crito(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2006
na wa for FCMB sef.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by xtoekpo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2006
hi guys,
i got three messages 3day 4rom fcmb inviting me 4 the same test. the 1st one was amistake as i applied in abuja and dy told 2 write d test in enugu, but dy later sent me 2 messages in quick successions 2 ignore the previous message and cum 2 wuse 2 for the test on sat, 25 of this month.
the venue is; roberto nurs & pry sch, aminu kano crescent (beside FERMA),
wuse 2, abuja. but dy said u have 2 cum with an invitation letter wc dy have sent 2 my mail box. anyway, good 2 u all as u go 4 the test. we shall make it in Jesus name.
peace out!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by laruuu: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2006
Nairalanders,nawa o.u no fit state the venue for the lagos test.Everybody just dey parabulate.abeg,be ur brother's keeper.where is d venue in lag.I was also invited to Enugu for the test but cant go that far.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by sixfoot(m): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2006
My fellow nairalanders as regards the issue of getting invitations to write the FCMB test on locations outside your areas of domicile, I will rather advice those who cant make it to these locations to stay back cos in a couple of days to the exam day(like 2day), the bank will issue a mssg to all applicants to write at their location of convenience(4rm xperince). All the best.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by timmex(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2006
Yo! Nairalandaz, i got a mail yesterday frm 'em,

DATE: Saturday, November 25, 2006.

TIME: 11:00:00 AM

VENUE: SCORPIO HALL, ALL SEASON'S PLAZA, AGIDINGBI ROAD, LAGOS

Check it out, y'all.
Best of luck.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by ablavi: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2006
hi,
pls i'll like 2 knw why we were tld 2 bring sme of our credentials since its just a test and ofcourse goin by d reputation of banks during their tests,d crowd.hp fcmb dey organised sha.heard zenith and first inland dey recruit?plz anyone online wit infor shud reply as soon as poss.hw long is d test goin 2 be
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by neduson(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2006
pls is there anyone who wrote the last test in august that has got an iv for the sat test
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by izuu: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2006
pls anyone in the house with information on where the test will be taking place in the East should pls tell us.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by dapova: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2006
nairalanders, is it really worth d stress going as far as those places to write the test? cos there is enough gist on ground about FCMB recruitment that its just formality when u no nobody. is it true?
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by sixfoot(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2006
Izuu, I believe the only venue for the fcmb test in the east is Enugu, so you try as much as possible to make it to Enugu.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by jess(f): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2006
Hi Neduson,
i wrote the F.C.M.B test in august this year at Abuja and i've been invited to write the test tomorrow in Lagos. goodluck to all nairalanders who were invited too. And to those who weren't don't give cos a better one is coming to you.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by itismd(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2006
NA TRUE UNA YARN. I ALSO WROTE IN AUGUST BUT IN LAGOS THOUGH I STAY IN ENUGU.  DID NOT MAKE IT. I ALSO APPLIED FOR THIS ONE. PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IF U HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE, WILL U STILL BE ELIGIBLE TO BE INVITED AGAIN? IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE WHO WROTE BEFORE AND IS ALSO INVITED FOR THIS ONE.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by kuntakinte(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2006
For those of you witing the FCMB test, their fomat is usually diagramatic sequence with a few inclusions of arithemetic progession and synonyms. It's fairly easy if you know your G-mat. Someone said there are no crowds in the east, that is a misconception! Better be ready to reap the whirlwind!
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by kingjoe(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2006
can one go to enugu to write the ability test of fcmb when i was invite d to do same in lagos. will i be bounced.i stay in enugu
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by onyemuo: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2006
pls do anybody know wheather they will allow crashers write the tst
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by chios: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2006
Please anybody online? I need a response immediately. I applied but have not gotten an invitation yet. Whats happening to me, I only heard people being invited to the same thing I applied for but no invitation for me and not good at gate crashing. cry cry
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by amcamy(f): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2006
hi chios don't worry u may still get ur iv
cos i got mine just yesterday even if u don't
God is still there 4 u. hope u r 2.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by kayjay2: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2006
if you hav'nt gotin der txt i will advise you stay clear from the venue b'cos the test is in batch. got this from the bank secretary. i also applied but got no txt.
Re: First City Monument Bank Test. by LAXIST(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2006
Timmex,
God bless u for giving us this useful info.

(1) (Reply)

Praise God For Me: My Job At Last / Various Positions In A 5-star Hotel / Exxon Mobil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.