Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,554 members, 7,944,665 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You (1332 Views)

13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. / 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by amzee(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2016
1. “…big head.” The ultimate term of endearment.

2. “So your girlfriend will come and break my head, abi?” They are using style to ask if you have a girlfriend.

3. “…all your girls.” When they like you, they swear other girls like you too.

4. “Go away jor.” Better stay there.

5. “When are you coming to take me out?” They actually like you.

6. “You cannot even call somebody.” They like talking to you.

7. “Is there light in your house?” They want to come over.

8. “You just forgot about me.” They miss you.

9. “Ode.” The official Nigerian girl pet name.

10. “Have you eaten?” They actually care.

11. “Where have you been since?” They REALLY miss you.

12. “You’re so annoying.” Don’t stop what you’re doing.

13. “I hate you.” They love you.

Lalasticlala,Rocktation,Farano

1 Like

Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by Adasun(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
undecided
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by callMeAlpha(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
Y u dey call lala,so 4 ur mind dis thread make sense?
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by Boring: 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
copy and paste op..
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by CarrotAndStick: 9:37pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by CarrotAndStick: 9:39pm On May 25, 2016
None of these make sense to me. They're probably meant for starters and minors who can't wash the stains off their pants.
I measure a girl's love by the number of times she sucks my dick.
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by ILIYAS101(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2016
NA SO E BE.
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
Lol. Nice one op but next time, do well to peruse the section before creating a sourced thread. This one has already been posted before ok . aiit nanyt
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by refiner(f): 11:06pm On May 25, 2016
callMeAlpha:
gringringringringrin....

you're a wicked sombori!grin
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by amzee(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2016
mimzy:
Lol. Nice one op but next time, do well to peruse the section before creating a sourced thread. This one has already been posted before ok . aiit nanyt
Tnx Ma'am
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by amzee(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2016
Boring:
copy and paste op..
Your moniker has said it all....U are Boring
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by amzee(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
None of these make sense to me. They're probably meant for starters and minors who can't wash the stains off their pants.
I measure a girl's love by the number of times she sucks my dick.
Ok Mr measurer,keep measuring oo
Re: 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You by amzee(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2016
callMeAlpha:
E mak sense pass ur life sef. Change ur moniker 2 'callMeAfool' God is d Alpha and Omega.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Dies After Kissing Her Boyfriend / Why Nairaland People Refuse To Be My Friend. / °•°•°•CAUGHT IN A FIRE°°•°•°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.