Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated (826 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by kinnkw(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2009
My EX girl friend left me for her ex boyfriend and now she wants me back.
She Keeps calling me every day and night, I was considering taking her back or even being just friends with her,
But i just found out that she cheated on me so many times with different Guys while we dated.
It hurt so bad knowing that, because i really loved her while we were dating and i never cheat on her.
I dont know what to do, I need Help.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by hollandis(f): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2009
Are you basing your claims on assumption,or she told you?
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by opuro(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2009
Nna you really need help. At least somebody to slap your sense back to reality
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by kinnkw(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2009
She told me about two while we were dating, and it was easy to forgive her because she did.
Then she promised and swore never to do it again. I never knew she continued doing it till she left me for her
EX.Last she called me last night and it somehow slipped form her mouth so i found out she was still cheating on me even till she left me.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by kinnkw(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2009
@ opuro
Reality which is ?
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by biola44: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2009
use ya head! angry
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by hollandis(f): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2009
kinnkw:

because i really loved her while we were dating and i never cheat on her.

You are blinded by your love for her.Why does she cheat on you?Have you ever asked her?

If I were in your shoes .I would run with lightening speed.That girl is bad news,she just doesn't care for you.I can forgive a girl for most things but cheating isn't part of it.People are different and may forgive but me!! No Never.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Gentlelady(f): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2009
Why not leave her and try someone else. If you must go back to her do so with caution.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by sesman(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2009
once a cheater always a cheater, please find someone else, i mean why would want to be with someone that cheated on you so many times, , your question is not even worth asking
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by AIRMARSHA: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
slaaping him will not do but punching might do the trick u said she f***ks around and u a still thinking, thinking of gonorria,stafillococia, tetracocia,diplococia, etc u better live her alone.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2009
dont be a pus
move on wit ur life or is she the only woman in the world?
SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU AND THAT IS CLEARLY OBVIOUS
the truth hurts but u gotta deal with it
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by darksuit(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Slap her if u see her
Curse her if she calls u
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Stanleyafam(m): 2:08am On Feb 15, 2015
A real man does not allow his emotions cloud his judgement.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by passionate88: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
According to our ladies.... Once a cheat, always a cheat
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Women and Treachery are twin sisters...
So guys the more we learn to live with that the better for us..

(1) (Reply)

For Better For Worse. / Torn Bt/wn The Devil Nd D Deep Blue Sea / Which Way To Go? This Is Confusing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.