Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,413 members, 7,897,820 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Help! Nicon? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Nicon? (962 Views)

Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Nicon? by Omislarry: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2006
please if anybody still know what is happening with NICON!!!!, after 1st Batch of 88 successful candidates, have thetyreleased another? PLS MAIL ME with praises1st@yahoo.com or post here with NAIRALAND.
Re: Help! Nicon? by crito(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2006
oops are you still on dt.
Re: Help! Nicon? by chartered(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2006
pls don't be worry,NICON GROUP OF COMPANIES are on the recruitment process, i was one of those that was call 4 training at the professional level,and we are told that the Graduate trainee will soon be get in touch with after us.

The people at NICON are well organised,they gave us an option to resume after the training that run between Nov 1 - 6. and some resume immediately,15 Nov or Dec 1.for me i am going to resume Dec 1 at the head office 4 documentation, registration and posting.

They have to do more sorting out 46,000 APPPLICANT,and they are in need of less than 1000.pls give them time.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Accion Mirofinance Bank Limited Test Format / Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 / Uba Test Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.