Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,598 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar (588 Views)

Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar by abudugood: 1:09am On May 26, 2016
Following a month of drama, accusations
and global publicity, Tiwa Savage has put the
controversy behind her as she features on a
new Solidstar track set to drop on Friday 27
May, 2016.

A refix of ‘Wait’, which originally featured
Davido, the song also features dancehall
hotshot Patoranking, as Solidstar prepares to
release his third studio album ‘Weed’.
Commenting on Tiwa’s involvement on the
track, Solidstar remarked,
“When the chance came to work with Tiwa, I
immediately went for it. She is one of the
biggest artistes in Africa and certainly the
biggest female artiste in Nigeria, so it was a
big privilege to feature her on the ‘Wait’ refix,
which is probably one of my favourite songs.

I think her fans have been looking forward to
this very much, and I hope they will enjoy
this track as much as I do.”

SOURCE:
http://www.ondoreportersng.com/

Re: Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar by menstrualpad: 1:23am On May 26, 2016
Op abudugood I hope you don't want God 2make mockery of your marriage/home as you are doing to Tiwa and Teebilz...you are warned
Re: Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar by reverendfather: 2:49am On May 26, 2016
of what essence is this thread now? and if this thrash makes FP I'll need to have a heart to heart talk with lala

Re: Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar by Ademusiwa1: 3:19am On May 26, 2016
[size=28pt]I learn one lesson, take the bus, when you are single.

I use to drive. I stopped because of this.

I am disappointed with Mr balogun.[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Shakes Off Tee-billz Saga, Features On New Song With Solidstar by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:20am On May 26, 2016
Mtscheeeeeewww wasted my mb

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos From Late Muhammad Ali's Visit To Nigeria In 1964 / Loved Up Photo Of Footballer Vincent Enyeama And His Wife Promise / Unbelievabel! Timi Dakolo Slams Minister Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.