Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve (829 Views)

"Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve by Nobody: 1:55am On May 26, 2016
In Nigeria guest every rumor have atom of true in it but not all. There's rumor that Genevieve deep down in her heart is still waiting for D-banj, but recently some claim that D-banj was simply Genevieve sex boy. Well to put that rumor to rest...continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/d-banj-not-my-sex-toy-but-great-friend.html

1 Share

Re: D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve by obagoriola: 2:00am On May 26, 2016
Re: D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve by reverendfather: 2:24am On May 26, 2016
but he sometimes plays the role of an intimacy gadgets
Re: D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve by nrexzy: 3:45am On May 26, 2016
How him role take Concern Una?
Re: D-banj Not My intimacy gadget But A Great Friend- Genevieve by TPAND(f): 4:58am On May 26, 2016
See woman life... She's so quick to deny him now that his class, level of importance and net worth has dropped.

D'banj we tell you, kpansh dis babe, you say she don make you fall in love.. See your life outside

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie / Munachi Abii Replies Fan That Blasted Her For "Dating A Small Boy". / Escaped Chibok Girl Says She Misses Her Boko Haram Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.