Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th May, 2016 (395 Views)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th May, 2016 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 3rd May, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:41am On May 26, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY MAY 26TH, 2016.

THEME: STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS.

TEXT: 2 Timothy 2:16-17
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus.

MEMORY VERSE: “Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am the LORD.” (Leviticus 19:16)

Some people take delight in going up and down telling stories that they know little or nothing about. They discuss people and never discuss issues. All such practices increase ungodliness. Talking stories you hardly know about a person can offer a negative impression of that person in the eyes of others. They can go ahead to wrongly hate or detests him. They can even seek to kill him.

So, you must have the mind of God and refrain from all such acts that could hurt others. Do not say those things that you do not see or know anything about. They can be dangerous and retrogressive.

Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any lying spirit working in my life, by the power of the Holy Ghost, I command you to come out and enter no more, in Jesus' name.

2. Any act of ungodliness in my life; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

3. Any power assigned to destroy my spiritual life; be terminated, in Jesus' name.

4. Any spiritual laziness, idleness, and weakness in my life, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

5. Any spirit of pride, haughtiness, lust of the flesh, and eyes; be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

6. O God, give me a new heart; take away the stony heart out of my life, in Jesus: name.

7. I command fabulous blessings upon my life, in Jesus' Name.

8. Any power saying no to God's blessing upon my life, be silent, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Pastor W.f. Kumuyi As He Turns 75 Today! / Death / Pastor EA Adeboye Preachings Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.