Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,501 members, 7,895,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Did I Act Too Desperate?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Act Too Desperate?? (8232 Views)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Am I Cursed? Where Did I Go Wrong?? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Blade21: 5:30pm On May 26, 2016
bukatyne:

Lol!
Thank you cheesy
+1 E-friend kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hope say your blade no go cut me sha cheesy
no oo e nor go cut you
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2016
thorpido:
That's true but in this guy's situation,he does not.I don't blame him though because he is still dealing with the pressures of medical school.

True

Blade21:
no oo e nor go cut you

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Dheartless: 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
Mindfulness:

Is desperation / insecurity not one of the most off-putting traits?
For certain it is?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by lezz(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2016
@myhonor , you're feverishly desperate and lack focus.

That guy's life even hasn't begun!!!

As a final year student of medicine, he still have hurdles to climb in life and chosen career.

You're actually beclouding him!!! Apart from his life which hasn't yet formed, what you're actually doing is pacifying him to marriage (future).

And again, he's told you about denying you in pregnancy and have stated clearly that the relationship is dead once both of you are done schooling.

What do you want to hear next?

You girls always know the truth before seeking advice.

You just love seeing it in print? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
emmykingkong:
kk let me tink about it
grin grin you are now in her bf' shoes.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Anas09: 11:27pm On May 26, 2016
Myhonor:
6months
Good Lord. You want to make plans with a guy you met for six months? Pls Mbok the future is too bright, dont throw it away. If that guy gets you pregnant, sweetie, you are on your own. He has told you before hand. He pretends mood because he doesn't really want you around.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ranchhoddas: 12:35am On May 27, 2016
Do not commit.Give them hope, but never satisfaction-one of the 48 laws of power.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by PreciousBro: 12:57am On May 27, 2016
I think you aren't only desperate,you're also a child with too much fantasy away from reality.

You might as well have asked for future plans with a ring in your hands proposing to him like 'you the man'.

What ever happened to channelling that whole quest and energy to envisage the future of both of you in your character and behaviour to genuinely earn that spot in his heart. You think it's to just tie him down with a stamp of unchangeable and unconditional commitment so if paraventure you screw up in the nearest future he'd have to keep to his words nonetheless ?

Wisdom is a rarity in today's modern woman.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by blank(f): 6:41am On May 27, 2016
21 is not too young to think of marriage. By 21, I was in a full blown relationship with my husband and i knew then it was heading for marriage.

I have seen final year male medical students getting married. Some as residents, etc. If in his final year, he doesn't know what he wants, please move on.

Not saying he should marry immediately but have some sort of plan.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Myhonor(f): 8:03am On May 27, 2016
Thanks all for your advices... I guess I was just too scared of being dumped later dats y I asked him dat question... am still young and have other things to focus on.. So I'll just focus on my life and forget about this relationship stuff for now.. .. I really appreciate all ur advices

4 Likes

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by crackhaus: 10:35am On May 27, 2016
Myhonor:
Thanks all for your advices... I guess I was just too scared of being dumped later dats y I asked him dat question... am still young and have other things to focus on.. So I'll just focus on my life and forget about this relationship stuff for now.. .. I really appreciate all ur advices
That's the only sensible thing you can do for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by egbaguy2: 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
kids.........u sha want to marry a Doctor, no?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 27, 2016
WHY ARE YOU DATING A STUDENT? AT 21, ITS VERY MUCH OKAY TO THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE COS YOU HAVE REACH THE AGE OF MARRIAGE, THE GUY IN QUESTION CANNOT MARRY YOU BECAUSE HE IS STILL YOUNG AND HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO, MANY GIRLS GET MARRIED IN SCHOOL,SO IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE, TRY AND DATE MATURED GUYS THAT ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN.
TIME WAIT FOR NO LADY, GUYS CAN MARRY ANYTIME THEY WANT, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2016
Myhonor:
BABE DONT FORGET ABOUT R/SHIP, YOU ARE A LADY AT 21,YOU SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE, DATE MATURED GUYS THAT CAN MARRY YOU.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Nyceguy92: 1:10am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Myhonor post=45982025]

Men don't like to be pressured into making commitments.
You were being hasty trying to cross the bridge before you got to it.

The guy was frank with you.
His future had not been sorted out.
He had his final exams to write, internship, work, further studies,etc.

Let him be the one to worry about how you would see after school.
Enjoy the relationship for now, be a good girl, aim to excel in whatever you do.
Chances are he will taste other relationships.
And if he really loves you the most, he will come to you in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by treasuredkids(f): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Background and upbringing forms a better part of one's maturity. Op's own may have not really helped.
blank:
21 is not too young to think of marriage. By 21, I was in a full blown relationship with my husband and i knew then it was heading for marriage.

I have seen final year male medical students getting married. Some as residents, etc. If in his final year, he doesn't know what he wants, please move on.

Not saying he should marry immediately but have some sort of plan.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by treasuredkids(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2016
That's the spirit dear. Go out there and be an achiever but keep ur senses alert for a good r/ship when it comes.
Myhonor:
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2016
You scared him. Nigga is just 24 and you're already bugging him about plans and marriage. Slow down, kiddo.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Vickyydera:
BABE DONT FORGET ABOUT R/SHIP, YOU ARE A LADY AT 21,YOU SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE, DATE MATURED GUYS THAT CAN MARRY YOU.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 5:31am On Jun 04, 2016
lezz:
@myhonor , you're feverishly desperate and lack focus.

That guy's life even hasn't begun!!!

As a final year student of medicine, he still have hurdles to climb in life and chosen career.

You're actually beclouding him!!! Apart from his life which hasn't yet formed, what you're actually doing is pacifying him to marriage (future).

And again, he's told you about denying you in pregnancy and have stated clearly that the relationship is dead once both of you are done schooling.

What do you want to hear next?

You girls always know the truth before seeking advice.

You just love seeing it in print? grin grin grin
Whenever I hear/see guys who say they will deny a woman in pregnancy, I just want to take a very hard wine bottle and smash it on their head!

Did the lady impregnate herself?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by I888(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Can we see how the way we view marriage in this country is messing things up? How can a girl of 21 be in a relationship of 6 months are already talking about marriage? In Nigeria, Marriage is a big achievement. Rubbish!
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Whenever I hear/see guys who say they will deny a woman in pregnancy, I just want to take a very hard wine bottle and smash it on their head!

Did the lady impregnate herself?
The sheer monstrosity of denying a woman her honour and to a higher degree a child his heritage and parentage is shockingly unsettling.

It's the worst form of cowardice and irresponsibility for me.

If I could go skin to slippery skin with a girl, she could well take my last name cheesy
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
The sheer monstrosity of denying a woman her honour and to a higher degree a child his heritage and parentage is shockingly unsettling.

It's the worst form of cowardice and irresponsibility for me.

If I could go skin to slippery skin with a girl, she could well take my last name cheesy
That's because you're responsible. There are many out there who aren't
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

That's because you're responsible. There are many out there who aren't

I am in no way responsible, not in the least, Ishioma (?)

The only thing I am is not-a-monster cheesy

There's nothing resembling responsible anytime I thing of you.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:

I am in no way responsible, not in the least, Ishioma (?)

The only thing I am is not-a-monster cheesy

There's nothing resembling responsible anytime I thing of you.
A man who is willing to man up to his responsibilities is a responsible person.

Is this lezz, btw? This kind of iranu talk is one of the attributes of the fellow
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

A man who is willing to man up to his responsibilities is a responsible person.

Ok, so I'm somewhat responsible, because I always stay in the mess I make. For sure.

Ishilove:

Is this l.ezz, btw? This kind of iranu talk is one of the attributes of the fellow
If you can smell me out in the virtual world so easily, what are you still waiting for? Let's find out why your flame never really died.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ok, so I'm somewhat responsible, because I always stay in the mess I make. For sure.

If you can smell me out in the virtual world so easily, what are you still waiting for? Let's find out why your flame never really died.
Chairman, Association of Nairaland Chronic Bachelors, go and marry and stop flirting with faceless usernames cheesy grin grin
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Chairman, Association of Nairaland Chronic Bachelors, go and marry and stop flirting with faceless usernames cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And my flirting has only been one of the subtle means I employed to get you to notice me. grin grin grin grin

But are you faceless? Don't tell me those physical endowment aren't yours. cool
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And my flirting has only been one of the subtle means I employed to get you to notice me. grin grin grin grin

But are you faceless? Don't tell me those physical endowment aren't yours. cool
What physical endowments?
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

What physical endowments?
I wouldn't dare state it here. My prosodic abilities are of the graphic sort.

Get me a PM.
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I wouldn't dare state it here. My prosodic abilities are of the graphic sort.

Get me a PM.
PM ko, AM ni.

Mr Man spit it here o jare
Re: Did I Act Too Desperate?? by Lezzlie(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

PM ko, AM ni.

Mr Man spit it here o jare
I wouldn't go public with you in the decimation of your parts I hold dear in trembling reverence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can't Find A Wife / What Does The Future Hold?....should The Wedding Be Cancelled? / Husbands Who Beat Their Wives

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.