Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Biafra:i Will Fight And Defend Nigeria Again Even If We All Die:...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:i Will Fight And Defend Nigeria Again Even If We All Die:...... (384 Views)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:i Will Fight And Defend Nigeria Again Even If We All Die:...... by viralgist: 12:27pm On May 26, 2016
BIAFRA: I WILL FIGHT AND DEFEND NIGERIA AGAIN EVEN IF WE ALL DIE; THAT BOY NNAMDI WILL FAIL – BUHARI
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday vowed that his government would fight again if need be to secure the unity of Nigeria. He vowed to deal with the agitators for the creation of Biafra State, who he said wanted to disintegrate Nigeria. Buhari spoke while paying homage to the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, at his palace. follow the link below continue reading....
http://viralgist.net/biafra-will-fight-defend-nigeria-even-die-boy-nnamdi-will-fail-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Biafra:i Will Fight And Defend Nigeria Again Even If We All Die:...... by Leeeekeeee: 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
is it the same Buhari that is about to die
The same man who was flown out for medicals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Seeks Action On Violence Against Children / What To Celebrate On Democrazy Day? / Police Confirm Ballot Snatching In Nasarawa Bi-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.