Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,300 members, 7,928,953 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Beware Of What You Take In This Time(tomato Scarcity) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beware Of What You Take In This Time(tomato Scarcity) (996 Views)

Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / Tomato Scarcity : Has Anyone Used Dried Tomatoes For Stew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of What You Take In This Time(tomato Scarcity) by tourphland(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2016
I walked into one of Oau's restaurant to eat. I actually ordered for only fried rice because of this scarcity of tomatoes issue ( i guess tomatoes are not useful in fried rice) am not so sure about that
Funny enough, the waiter brought me jollof rice and fried rice, and me not wanting to stress the guy, i told him to leave the food and not change it........ However, to my greatest surprise the jollof rice was pure tomato paste rice with damn coloring to make it look good
Moral lesson: you should be careful of what you take and we should be careful of food given to us this time this food vendors are just about there gain and there pockets coz for someone like me tomato paste irritates me alot..... Even the stew on the rice was with paste sef so annoying i couldn't eat it.... The pis are below
Re: Beware Of What You Take In This Time(tomato Scarcity) by Eyinimofe22: 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
Tourhland I absolutely second that motion. I recently tried Obe sauce, a tomato based product by easy sauces and it was sooo sour, I could barely eat it. Check out my review of the sauce here: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/27/the-moment-of-truth-the-first-time-i-had-obe-sauce/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Smoked Catfish At Home / How To Prepare Tuwo Shinkafa / Pls Which Restaurant Can I Get This Meal In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.