Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,183 members, 7,916,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl (24097 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 6:53pm On May 26, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Good news

Are you out of your mind? Good news for what? But for poverty she would have aborted the fetus planted by Muslim Paedophile Rapist sanusi, who drugged her out of her mind and rapped her for 8 months. Watch the AIT video below now

ESE WAS ABDUCTED FOR SANUSI. YINUSA WAS JUST AN AGENT SAYS THE MOTHER. HEAR HER
Hear Ese's parents version neither Sahara Reporter nor Channels will give you.
"you will not see your daughter again forever. Na Emir say make I come carry your pikin come. Na there I go take (become) rich" (In English she says Yinusa told her she will never see her daughter forever. That it is the emir that sent him to bring her to him and that is how he will become rich/wealthy. And that even if she takes a lawyer, she will still not get Ese back cos the Emir is powerful)
So no sir, Yinusa is just a conduit, an agent. Sanusi is the "recepient" of the 13 years old Aisha. It is why she is in the palace. The Yinusa guy marriage is deception. SHE WAS BROUGHT FOR SANUSI, says the mother.

click link to watch this AIT video Now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Orikinla(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
modath:

My own dilemma with the abduction story is how Yunusa that doesn't have private transportation was able to get Ese to kano without attracting attention? Did he put a tape over her mouth to stop her from screaming? Did he tie her up and carry her in a sack?

I watched the video of the "rescue" , that girl was not happy about it....
They plan it for weeks.
I just stopped their plans to abduct a 9 year old housemaid they were already brainwashing daily whenever she came to buy provisions from one of them who sells beside where she lives.
They will lure their target and then drug her to fall asleep in a tricycle and taken to the motor park where one of their own buses will be waiting to transport them to the north.
They can only deceive and abduct ignorant and naive teenage girls below 18.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
hemartins:
Thank God for the safe delivery.
Yinusa, where are you?
Your seed has germinated.

What Yanusa? Haven't you been following the story? Ese was abducted for Muslim paedophile sanusi, sanusi drugged and rapped the poor christian 13 yr old child for 8 months. Yanusa said so himself. here are the facts:

Hear Ese's parents version neither Sahara Reporter nor Channels will give you.
"you will not see your daughter again forever. Na Emir say make I come carry your pikin come. Na there I go take (become) rich" (In English she says Yinusa told her she will never see her daughter forever. That it is the emir that sent him to bring her to him and that is how he will become rich/wealthy. And that even if she takes a lawyer, she will still not get Ese back cos the Emir is powerful)
So no sir, Yinusa is just a conduit, an agent. Sanusi is the "recepient" of the 13 years old Aisha. It is why she is in the palace. The Yinusa guy marriage is deception. SHE WAS BROUGHT FOR SANUSI, says the mother.

click link to watch this AIT video Now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 7:07pm On May 26, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=13pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO HER AND THE FATHER OF THE BABY

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY AND DEMOCRACY BABY[/size]

SHOULD THE FAMILY KEEP THE BABY OR GIVE THE BABY TO THE FATHER OF THE CHILD?

Like or Share to show your view

What father? Yanusa is simply a child trafficker who abducted and trafficked the 13 yr Christian girl-child to the Muslim paedophile sanusi. NGO KHAN Initiative stated in Punch that Ese remained in Paedophile sanusi's sex den for 8 months. Paedohile sanusi drugged the 13 yr old Christian girl and rapped her for 8 months. Here are the facts:

click link to watch this AIT video now:

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Praise the lord for what? For Muslim Paedophile sanusi drugging and rapping the 13 yr old Christian girl for 8 months?
Here are the facts:
Yanusa is simply a child trafficker who abducted and trafficked the 13 yr Christian girl-child to the Muslim paedophile sanusi. NGO KHAN Initiative stated in Punch that Ese remained in Paedophile sanusi's sex den for 8 months. Paedohile sanusi drugged the 13 yr old Christian girl and rapped her for 8 months. Here are the facts:

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by hopilo: 7:23pm On May 26, 2016
Let conduct DNA test on the baby to confirm the paternity.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 7:28pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
It shall never be well with Sanusi lamido sanusi

You are absolutely right. The Muslim Paedophile sanusi drugged and raped the 13 yr old Christian girl-child for 8 months. Even the child trafficker for hire Yinusa boasted that h e kidnapped Ese for the Muslim Paedophile sanusi

Here are the facts:

Yanusa is simply a child trafficker who abducted and trafficked the 13 yr Christian girl-child to the Muslim paedophile sanusi. NGO KHAN Initiative stated in Punch that Ese remained in Paedophile sanusi's sex den for 8 months. Paedohile sanusi drugged the 13 yr old Christian girl and rapped her for 8 months. Here are the facts:

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by centboy123456(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2016
seunlayi:

No they shold gave it to you are u not the father
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by modath(f): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
Orikinla:
They plan it for weeks.
I just stopped their plans to abduct a 9 year old housemaid they were already brainwashing daily whenever she came to buy provisions from one of them who sells beside where she lives.
They will lure their target and then drug her to fall asleep in a tricycle and taken to the motor park where one of their own buses will be waiting to transport them to the north.
They can only deceive and abduct ignorant and naive teenage girls below 18.

What about the people who "employed" a nine year old as a "slave"? They should be your no 1 target before this your "story" lipsrsealed
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Babacele: 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
modath:

My own dilemma with the abduction story is how Yunusa that doesn't have private transportation was able to get Ese to kano without attracting attention? Did he put a tape over her mouth to stop her from screaming? Did he tie her up and carry her in a sack?

I watched the video of the "rescue" , that girl was not happy about it....
It was an uncommon love affair gone soured by an irresponsible parents and a pretentious army of hate - filled Igbos. With all the stories of 'Hausa na bad people' that Ese might have been fed with ,like most typical southerners while growing up, She fell for Yunusa while the parents n the environment were busy with their nonsense hypocrisy. I dey vex jor.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by pinkyliceous(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
Ok.

mspee:

They did CS for her. She didn't go into labour first.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 8:24pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Babacele post=45997772] It was an uncommon love affair gone soured by an irresponsible parents and a pretentious army of hate - filled Igbos. With all the stories of 'Hausa na bad people' that Ese might have been fed with ,like most typical southerners while growing up, She fell for Yunusa while the parents n the environment were busy with their nonsense hypocrisy. I dey vex jor.[/quote

Uncommon love affair between a Muslim Paedophile sanusi and a 13 yr old Christian girl is called RAPE!!!
If Paedophile sanusi in in US he will be serving a 150 years jail term right now.

The Muslim Paedophile sanusi drugged and raped the 13 yr old Christian girl-child for 8 months. Even the child trafficker for hire Yinusa boasted that h e kidnapped Ese for the Muslim Paedophile sanusi

Here are the facts:

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Osyabj: 8:25pm On May 26, 2016
Babacele:
It was an uncommon love affair gone soured by an irresponsible parents and a pretentious army of hate - filled Igbos. With all the stories of 'Hausa na bad people' that Ese might have been fed with ,like most typical southerners while growing up, She fell for Yunusa while the parents n the environment were busy with their nonsense hypocrisy. I dey vex jor.

Uncommon love affair between a Muslim Paedophile sanusi and a 13 yr old Christian girl is called RAPE!!!
If Paedophile sanusi in in US he will be serving a 150 years jail term right now.

The Muslim Paedophile sanusi drugged and raped the 13 yr old Christian girl-child for 8 months. Even the child trafficker for hire Yinusa boasted that h e kidnapped Ese for the Muslim Paedophile sanusi

Here are the facts:

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Pidggin(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2016
A fourteen years old girl , raped and forced to bear the child of a rapist? smh It will never be well with Yinusa sad sad

Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2016
Chai the muslim fulani and hausas really destroyed this girl. I think it's time to start kidnapping all those fulani fura de nono girls in the south and start impregnating them with Southern non-muslim semen too.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Roadmike(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2016
DullardBuhari:
[size=16pt]why is this news in the crime section?? Lala is it a crime to born a bastard?[/size]

NO Bastard in the North or hausa Land
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Kdon2: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Kdon2: 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Chai the muslim fulani and hausas really destroyed this girl. I think it's time to start kidnapping all those fulani fura de nono girls in the south and start impregnating them with Southern non-muslim semen too.

I support! N dem get wet poccy wella!
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Kdon2: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
Babacele:

COW!
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by wokomabest(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
seunlayi:

they better give that baby to her father cos the problem we have here in Niger delta is the militants so for us not to add salt to wound let the child go back to north.we don't need any BH down here.we ve got enuf calamity down here already.just saying my mind
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Babacele: 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
Kdon2:

COW!
thank you dasuki follower.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Babacele: 11:26pm On May 26, 2016
Osyabj:

Here are the facts:

mtcheew!
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
Why is she living at the Police Officers Mess instead of with her Parents, have they rejected her or are they afraid of her safety from the community?
Some unanswered questions here.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by ayorchukwu(m): 4:29am On May 27, 2016
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by Emeka71(m): 5:23am On May 27, 2016
seunlayi:

I am beginning to reason a clearer picture of the scenario because the time between her said abduction and now is so soon into 9 months ; I think vividly that She must have fornication with Yinusa back in Bayelsa or had fallen in love with him ; when the thing led to pregnancy ; she devised to elope with Yinusa in order to avoid stigmatization by her people in Bayelsa. You know how the thing is with teenagers ; they can't face the stigmatization of illegal pregnancy ; they would rather die or be missing than face the stigmatization. As for me, I think she is happy with Yinusa; My take on this is that they should let her follow her heart ; is of no use trying to rehabilitate her against her mind (let's leave religion and tribalism) a child is now involved ; blood is thicker than water.
Re: Ese Oruru Delivers Baby Girl by honeychild(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Why d tin dey pepper U like dis?
You must be Ese's father

That girl was not abducted. Do the Maths. She was "abducted" in August. She gave birth in May. That means she was pregnant before she left home. It's a simple case of a girl getting pregnant for her boyfriend and running away from home out of fear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cable Thief Electrocuted In Edo (photos) / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. / Man Stabs Neighbour Over Witchcraft Allegation (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.