Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) (846 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) by Campaign4truth: 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
It has come to my attention that members of the Christ Embassy church acting on instructions of their leader have resorted to deception and lies to make people believe that all is well with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife Anita Ebhodaghe. Earlier in the year, Anita's lawyers made a press release of a Court order granting divorce absolute and disassociating Anita from all Christ Embassy activities.

Link to Attwaters Jameson Hill's information release below http://www.attwatersjamesonhill.co.uk/News/Anita-Oyakhilome.shtml

On the back of the UK Court ruling, Christ Embassy members have resorted to dirty antics of lies and deception to the public on the marital position of Chris and Anita. They have on several occasions claimed that all is well between both, some reports have claimed they have done this as a desperate attempt to stem a significant loss of congregants at various Christ Embassy churches and programmes.

It is also know that Christ Embassy is more or less a brand using images of their top pastors to sell merchandise and as a result desperate to justify that the marriage is untainted. They also alleged the dissolution claim are social media lies. Anita has yet again released a public statement to disassociate herself with Christ Embassy and all their lies. Anita’s Statement as posted on her website today (Thursday, 26 May 2016) reads:

Important Information

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.

Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.

I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.

Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.

Thank you and God bless. www.pastoranita.org

The latest information reaching us is that Christ Embassy is having problems pulling crowd into their UK NOB in June 2016 and Lagos Total Experience programme at TBS on Friday 27th May 2016. The question on the lips of people is 'Why is your pastor saying nasty thing about his wife and divorced with unprintable allegations'. Christ Embassy member have therefore resorted to lying about their re-union in the absence of a rational response to the divorce question.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) by Chinachriss(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2016
A bad example exhibited by People we look up to. God, have mercy.
Re: Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) by eplanning: 3:52pm On May 29, 2016
Campaign4truth:
It has come to my attention that members of the Christ Embassy church acting on instructions of their leader have resorted to deception and lies to make people believe that all is well with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife Anita Ebhodaghe. Earlier in the year, Anita's lawyers made a press release of a Court order granting divorce absolute and disassociating Anita from all Christ Embassy activities.

Link to Attwaters Jameson Hill's information release below http://www.attwatersjamesonhill.co.uk/News/Anita-Oyakhilome.shtml

On the back of the UK Court ruling, Christ Embassy members have resorted to dirty antics of lies and deception to the public on the marital position of Chris and Anita. They have on several occasions claimed that all is well between both, some reports have claimed they have done this as a desperate attempt to stem a significant loss of congregants at various Christ Embassy churches and programmes.

It is also know that Christ Embassy is more or less a brand using images of their top pastors to sell merchandise and as a result desperate to justify that the marriage is untainted. They also alleged the dissolution claim are social media lies. Anita has yet again released a public statement to disassociate herself with Christ Embassy and all their lies. Anita’s Statement as posted on her website today (Thursday, 26 May 2016) reads:

Important Information

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.

Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.

I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.

Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.

Thank you and God bless. www.pastoranita.org

The latest information reaching us is that Christ Embassy is having problems pulling crowd into their UK NOB in June 2016 and Lagos Total Experience programme at TBS on Friday 27th May 2016. The question on the lips of people is 'Why is your pastor saying nasty thing about his wife and divorced with unprintable allegations'. Christ Embassy member have therefore resorted to lying about their re-union in the absence of a rational response to the divorce question.

You must be very stupid to write this nonsense. Frustrated people; your plan to destroy this man has failed... Your destruction is certain if you don't repent. Now compare these pics below with the poo you just scribbled. These were from last Friday's Total Experience crusade at TBS. Does this look like they struggled to get this crowd? With miracles everywhere!

Let Pastor Anita go hold crusade na let's see if she'll have the backing of God. Even you will not attend.

1 Share

Re: Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
well written article !

keep up the good work of exposing this charlatan despite the attacks coming from his ZOMBIE supporters.
Re: Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) by eplanning: 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
And by the way, your frustration is only just starting as the Queen herself has indicated interest to attend the commonion service with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena in London with her full royal entourage.

... So you can prepare to climb 3rd mainland bridge and jump. tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Faith / Ejection Of Sammoses’ Widow From House: Full Statement By The Enenche Family / The Codex Gigax -The Devil's Bible... Fact Or Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.