Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help (1983 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / Secondary School Certificate Office Assistant Nedded Very Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by Funkee: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2006
Pls i need some very urgent hints on Huawei's test/interview !!!!!!
Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by olaeli(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2006
Funkee, it is well with you o. for the huawei stuff you didn't remember to inform us what you are called for, in anycase, you have to read beyond what you learnt during the undergraduate o, read documents on GSM network structure i.e. mobile station, base station etc, GSM acronyms like ISDN, TCP etc you must be able to give the full meaning of all these acronymns, try and read wide(on gsm) i am not scaring you i am only being honest with you also prepare for aptitude test as this is the first stage before the technical test but beleive me the aptitude is simple you only need to be composed. After scaling through the first and second stage you might be given the computer test, try and brush up your skills in excel and power point, when i did mine it was excel when a friend did his own it was power point, then the last stage will be the interview all in a day but you need to know that not everybody that started with the 1st stage i.e aptitude test gets to the last stage as people are disqualified in each stage . Please note that this format might change nothing is as constant as change, abi?
Above all, Funkee i have this word for you don't be scared you have all it takes to get this employment just trust in God and put in your own effort too.
I will forward a document to your e-mail box, try and read it commiteddly as it might turn out to be the document you need to pass tru the most difficult part of the test i.e. the technical part
Wishing you the best. take care
Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by stillkay(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2006
Yeah,it depends on what you are called for.

Anyways,read about GSM,3G, and CDMA technology.The frequency spectrums and so on .Learn all the abbrevations you know.

Like Olaeli has told you,the test (aptitude and product knowledge) and interview will be in a day.Try to score a very good mark in your test.

After the test comes the interview where you will meet some panel (all chinese),they will ask alot of questions,personal,leadership,technical questions and so on.They will also check your credentials.

After the interview,they might tell you that they will contact you in a week which they do really and they might not depending on your performance.

Hope you have some experience,sometimes it counts and it doesn't sometimes.

All the best !!!
Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by briggz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2006
Olaeli,

plz can u forward the same documents to me too?
wud like to have it n read just in case,
my email is dayourdavies@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by mbazunu: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2006
olaeli,

please can u forward to me these same documents i need them urgently. my email is mbazunu@yahoo.comthank you. mike
Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by kingjoe(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2006
@olaeli, please send the same document to my box .i will be very gratefull.busybrainbest@yahoo.com. i have written before and failed at the interview stage, if i get it i will pass this time.best wishes
Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by olaeli(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2006
NL, I must confess that i appreciate your quest for knowledge. Since many pple are interested in the said document i have decided to attach it here for all who are interested in it. Wishing you all the best in life.

Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by olaeli(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2006
Since the two books are too large to be attached once, this is the second book.

Re: Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help by mbazunu: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2006
thanks for the file olaeli, it will help us a lot in the telecoms sector. pls if u have more stuff pls send to me at mbazunu@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Diamon Bank Test In Abuja. / Chams Salary For Graduates / Nb Plc Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.