Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,611 members, 7,911,577 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl (34310 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Balooscadido(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
The cute baby look like albino... #observation undecided
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Puredove: 12:13am On May 27, 2016
Ewatomi26:
God name be praised... Mother and child are alive and healthy what more can we ask for.
Rice and stew na !
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by nduchucks: 12:20am On May 27, 2016
Lets hope they let the baby experience the priceless gift of having a relationship with her father. There is no need to destroy the baby.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by amacastel: 12:27am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
So 14 year old girl get strength to "push" shocked

I had mine @ 13 is only God just dt d baby will be small
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by totorimi: 12:51am On May 27, 2016
I smell trouble, i tell you. I can smell trouble from a distance, those jihadist may come and claim the baby. By the way why is it that this boko people any girl they handle is immediate pregnancy no mistake about that. They must be on burantashi support.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by folem: 12:52am On May 27, 2016
Abducted in August & quickly impregnated for delivery of a child in May. Abokkii na wa. Rescued Chibok girl already has a child and pregnant with another baby. Naija population explosion via Abokkkii system na wa o. Chaii ..
Diaris God oooo.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2016
The baby must be sent back to her father unless if they want to convert her to become a Niger deltan's militant
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Jimi23(m): 2:17am On May 27, 2016
I thot Innusa said he didnt know anything about the pregnancy. How the pikin come take resemble am like this. The nose is exactly like Innus's naaa.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Cutehector(m): 3:32am On May 27, 2016
amacastel:

I had mine @ 13 is only God just dt d baby will be small
r u serious shocked.. wooow.. what happend na wink did the spirit come upon u o overshadowed u or what? Tell me
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by MRBrownJ: 4:16am On May 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Thank God she had a safe delivery!

fine innocent baby!

Make dem no allow that paedophile father near the baby o. Cos no one can guarantee the safety of the baby's "tutu" with the father.

as much as the baby daddy isnt the smartest out there, i think he should be allowed to spend SUPERVISED visit with his kid, until they feel safe having him around his child. sadly, as much as the guy broke the law, we need to also figure out if she was really kidnapped or did indeed elope willingly? is it so far fetched that she could have fell for this older guy and escape willingly with him?

of course, her parents are gonna say it was rape/kidnapping (and forced marriage), but it may simply be because they dont approve of what happened? many of these young clueless babes (and their virgin brains) easily fall for the BS and attention thrown at them by these older guys
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:29am On May 27, 2016
That pikin do mouth like Sanusi
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Maggie94(f): 5:39am On May 27, 2016
Alot
Tolexander:
What strength is needed again by 14year old girl to "push"?
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by lagosrd: 6:03am On May 27, 2016
Go and give that baby to yinusa. And set the innocent girl free so she can be useful to herself in life.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Leiman100(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2016
Jidibia:
Another female suicide bomber birthed. Tufiakwa
are you sick?
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old girl abducted by a man named Yunusa Dahiru from Bayelsa State and taken to Kano where she was forcefully married to him, delivered a baby girl today at the Government House clinic Yenagoa, Bayelsa. Ese had a safe delivery and both she and her baby are in good health. Photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/photos-of-ese-orurus-baby-girl.html
...the Hausas and Ijaws are always known to be dark-skinned colored,why the baby come dey as fair as the Oyibos?Something is missing here i guess.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by banme1(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2016
mohince:
Hmmm...... Her name should be Aisha innusa. Thank God, they should Please give bck d daughter to her fadax family b4 they convert her into Nigeria delta millitant!!! This gal must be Muslim....
how about converting her to female boko haram.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

as much as the baby daddy isnt the smartest out there, i think he should be allowed to spend SUPERVISED visit with his kid, until they feel safe having him around his child. sadly, as much as the guy broke the law, we need to also figure out if she was really kidnapped or did indeed elope willingly? is it so far fetched that she could have fell for this older guy and escape willingly with him?

of course, her parents are gonna say it was rape/kidnapping (and forced marriage), but it may simply be because they dont approve of what happened? many of these young clueless babes (and their virgin brains) easily fall for the BS and attention thrown at them by these older guys

You are quite right, in fact there is video and audio evidence on YouTube suggesting (though a minor therefore not legally responsible for her actions) that she was a willing party in the whole saga - evidence which some ppl choose to ignore for their own convenience.
Secondly, up the to the time of delivery Ese was allegedly living at the Police Officers Mess, not with her parents as one would have normally anticipated; which brings to question whether if all is well between her and the parents; if not, the possibility that she may still be in love and wants to be with her Yunusa or remain Muslim - against the parents' wish - we are definitely not being told everything.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by engrfaruq(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2016
no wonder the country is not moving forward, am yet to see a sensible comment in here.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by prettyslimme(f): 6:46am On May 27, 2016
And some people advised dis innocent baby shld hv been aborted..what a cutie.God blrss u baby girl.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by ajebuter(f): 7:02am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd no be me tell eve to chope fruit of good and evil.. na una wahala b dat. If una like, make una vomit d baby, e nor concern me. grin

Na joke ooo cheesy

The slap I for dash you on behalf of your wife or girlfriend eh! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by galuxidris(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2016
Very cute, yellow like his father.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2016
ajebuter:

The slap I for dash you on behalf of your wife or girlfriend eh! cheesy
I said it is a joke na. Someone cannor play with babe again.

So why havnt u slapped basketmouth and all dem comedians? angry
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by galuxidris(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2016
Then who u think say sleep with her?
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by gqboyy(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2016
Yunusa yellow's carbon copy.....
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
See as she bone face. wink

who tell u say her b dat?
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Thank God she had a safe delivery!

fine innocent baby!

Make dem no allow that paedophile father near the baby o. Cos no one can guarantee the safety of the baby's "tutu" with the father.

Thanking God for sitting right there watching and did nothing while the man rapes the crap out of 14yrs old

Oh! I forgot, the ways of God is different from the ways of man. lol.

Let that God burn in HELL. THE SAME HELL HE PREPARED BY HIMSELF.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by glossy6(f): 7:11am On May 27, 2016
151487made:
kidnapped against wat? Shey d guy use gun? Look d girl self love prik

Another stupidity powered by the sun
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Tolexander: 7:14am On May 27, 2016
Maggie94:
Alot
lolgrin
you born at 14 ni or how do you know it requires additional calorie?
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:14am On May 27, 2016
mohince:
Hmmm...... Her name should be Aisha innusa. Thank God, they should Please give bck d daughter to her fadax family b4 they convert her into Nigeria delta millitant!!! This gal must be Muslim....
Chai you don find trouble.
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:30am On May 27, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...the Hausas and Ijaws are always known to be dark-skinned colored,why the baby come dey as fair as the Oyibos?Something is missing here i guess.
Oboy na new born baby na shooo. Mke dem put you inside water for 36 weeks make you know how far na. grin
Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by AreaFada2: 7:57am On May 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
But the whole Nigeria media portrayed the issue as if she was bundled to the north and forcefully converted and impregnated!

The question is: Is it legal in Bayelsa State to take a minor from her home without her parents consent and marry her?
Is it legal for an over 18 to have intercourse with a minor in Bayelsa State?

From a legal point of view, doing certain things with or to a minor is automatically illegal since by law, a minor does not have the capacity/ability/maturity to consent or say yes. So the grown up involved automatically commits a crime.

I think the problem is some people want to force their religious/cultural belief or practice on others.

They forget that we're in secular nation, and religious and cultural beliefs must comply with secular laws.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl by angayejay(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
So 14 year old girl get strength to "push" shocked
e come be like u dey ask if the thing go sweet the 14 year old . Yes na .. I believe she even ask the man to put am inside after the initial hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food / 3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.