Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (154102 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by africanman85: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
now I can see some people are already publishing their photo books already....now let us talk about how to make the hard copy of our books available on amazon..when I say hard copy I mean our photo books available on print...to do that just visit createspace.com ,on the website you will be able to create a print version of your books and sell them on amazon...I want us to have all our books both the E-book version and print version ready then we will now talk about how to promote our books and get more sales...we will also talk about kindle unlimited and we will talk about benefit of the kdp select program offered by amazon...
Pls you didn't talk abt giving d book title and descriptions. Another thing is wat will push people to buy personal pictures becos that is wat I have for now.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Based on your comment and that of others, those with IDs containing ID no, date of issue and expiry get their application approved instanta!

Funnily, I only entered the NIN on my national ID card slip, haven't gotten the ID card itself.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
africanman85:
Pls you didn't talk abt giving d book title and descriptions. Another thing is wat will push people to buy personal pictures becos that is wat I have for now.
grin grin are u for real??as in I have to tell you to give your book a title before u do it?!really dude??just negodu...

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
@crazymommy and anyone who can assist, is payoneer's "Account Reference Number" the same as the original account number?

And is that my US account?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by africanman85: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
now I can see some people are already publishing their photo books already....now let us talk about how to make the hard copy of our books available on amazon..when I say hard copy I mean our photo books available on print...to do that just visit createspace.com ,on the website you will be able to create a print version of your books and sell them on amazon...I want us to have all our books both the E-book version and print version ready then we will now talk about how to promote our books and get more sales...we will also talk about kindle unlimited and we will talk about benefit of the kdp select program offered by amazon...
Pls u didn't talk abt how to give the photo book title and descriptions. I have only personal pictures and I wonder wat will push pple to buy my photo books. Sorry double posting
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
tafrica:
@crazymommy and anyone who can assist, is payoneer's "Account Reference Number" the same as the original account number?

And is that my US account?
no it is not...first of all,has your payoneer account gotten approved??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
africanman85:
Pls u didn't talk abt how to give the photo book title and descriptions. I have only personal pictures and I wonder wat will push pple to buy my photo books.
have you uploaded your book??answer that question first.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:

Published already. The only issue I seem to have is Payoneer that doesn't display my US Bank details, though I have mailed them.
Will my earnings be on my dashboard till I add payment details?
Is there something I can do to make the book sell more?
Meanwhile, welcome back from your break, we really missed you.
To check your US bank details just log Into ur payoneer account, after logging in click on the "receive" tab on the page,after you click on it u will see where they wrote "global payment service" click on the global payment service and it will take u to your account details....

and yes your payment will be on amazon dashboard even if u have not added your US bank details...

and concerning how to sell ur book more I will still discuss it ...I want to carry everyone along..so that I will not be repeating the same instructions over and over again..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

No nonsense mama! Abeg carry go.
lol...good evening ma...how was ur day..?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
no it is not...first of all,has your payoneer account gotten approved??

Yes, approved and card shipped almost immediately. I got emails to those effects.
So where or when do I get my account number ma'am?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
To check your US bank details just log Into ur payoneer account, after logging in click on the "receive" tab on the page,after you click on it u will see where they wrote "global payment service" click on the global payment service and it will take u to your account details....

and yes your payment will be on amazon dashboard even if u have not added your US bank details...

and concerning how to sell ur book more I will still discuss it ...I want to carry everyone along..so that I will not be repeating the same instructions over and over again..
That was where I checked and it was not there. Just blank. I will upload the screen shot shortly.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
tafrica:

Yes, approved and card shipped almost immediately. I got emails to those effects.
So where or when do I get my account number ma'am?
Then log into your payoneer account na...don't u have your payoneer username and password which you created when registering on payoneer...smh....check this current page and the 9th page of this thread u will see where I explained to the other guy how someone can see their US bank details.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:

That was where I checked and it was not there. Just blank. I will upload the screen shot shortly.
blank and you are sure ur payoneer account was approved??or maybe u should use another browser or refresh the page..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tomiwa91: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
please can u tell d house ow they pay u d money
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
Then log into your payoneer account na...don't u have your payoneer username and password which you created when registering on payoneer...smh....check this current page and the 9th page of this thread u will see where I explained to the other guy how someone can see their US bank details.

LOL @SMH,
I have actually logged in several times to see my acct number, I just followed the step you outlined now I.e clicking on "receive" menu. It's blank.

I was emailed account username and account reference number when I created my acct. That was why I earlier inquired if it was the same account number I would use on amazon.

How do we go about this account number thinggy please?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
tafrica:

LOL @SMH,
I have actually logged in several times to see my acct number, I just followed the step you outlined now I.e clicking on "receive" menu. It's blank.

I was emailed account username and account reference number when I created my acct. That was why I earlier inquired if it was the same account number I would use on amazon.

How do we go about this account number thinggy please?
Did they send u an email that ur account was approved already??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
tomiwa91:
please can u tell d house ow they pay u d money
They pay my money through buhari...buhari do send the money to me through goodluck Jonathan...

go and read from page 1 of this thread and u will get ur answers...

8 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
tafrica:

Funnily, I only entered the NIN on my national ID card slip, haven't gotten the ID card itself.

What can I say but congratulations!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by daclemx: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:

I think you must activate your card to get those details, so you have to wait till your card arrives

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
daclemx:

I think you must activate your card to get those details, so you have to wait till your card arrives
Not true...he will get the details immediately the payoneer account is approved....I do not know why he Is not seeing his US bank details...

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
lol...good evening ma...how was ur day..?

My day was good. Thanks for asking.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Someone was telling me this afternoon that she got an information that some yahoo boys are beginning to use the US bank details provided by payoneer for their fraudulent activities...na wa ooo...very soon payoneer might start getting strict with Nigerians...some people will just be destroying the image of this country...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
Someone was telling me this afternoon that she got an information that some yahoo boys are beginning to use the US bank details provided by payoneer for their fraudulent activities...na wa ooo...very soon payoneer might start getting strict with Nigerians...some people will just be destroying the image of this country...

I was expecting this. Not surprised at all.

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
I was banned since Monday for insulting someone who insulted me first...the person that insulted me first was not banned ooo,but they banned me...Nairaland mods and their bias and politics....I later discovered that the lady and the mod were besties so I was no longer surprised that they did not ban her at all...anyways am back....I will continue with the lessons..
Thanks ma, God bless.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by EnterPRO: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:

try it on a PC or use a different browser.

that section uses flash to load so if your browser has no flash player you won't see it.

kudos op.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
I WANT TO IMPLORE NEW COMERS TO PLEASE READ THE INFO FROM PAGE 0 TILL THE LAST PAGE TO FIND THIS THING EASY TO SETUP. REGISTERING ON PAYONEER TAKES LESS THAN 10MINS & AMAZON TAKES BETWEEN 15-20MINS DEPENDING ON HOW FAST YOU ARE. FOR EASE OF ACCESS, USE COMPUTER TO REGISTER. THANKS sensiblemommy aka crazymommy FOR SHOWING US THIS SECRET
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
daclemx:

I have my card Sir, and it is activated.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
Trust me u don"t wanna see the "crazy" side of me.....so please accept our apologies and exit my thread if you cannot drop the software here for free...this thread was created to help people and not for information marketers...so leave my thread and go to where your fellow information marketers are

Is ok. What I want you and everybody here to understand is that I have no evil intention. I'm here to learn. It was never my intention to cause any problem on ur thread ok? @Mercyway I might have misundestood you and probably over reacted. I appologize, sorry ok?
No hard feelings anymore. So pls, let the training continue!

Thank you.

CJ

15 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
blank and you are sure ur payoneer account was approved??or maybe u should use another browser or refresh the page..
It is activated, though I have not used it until now. However I will try using another browser as I had been using only Google Chrome.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:

It is activated, though I have not used it until now. However I will try using another browser as I had been using only Google Chrome.

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Four books published!! wheew!
Now let me give back to the community...

For those using PC

•Go to Pixabay.com

•Download Pics from it.

• Edit! Edit!! Edit!!! (I heard the pics are "copyright-less"....but to avoid stories later sha)

• There are hundreds of picture editing softwares on the Internet. Picasa works best for me (I recommend it.)

For smartphone Users

•Follow the steps above.

•Edit using Picsart,Camera360 e.t.c

Just carry out a little research and everything would be clear. Have patience and do everything yourself so you won't have issues or fall for scam.

Those that asked for Pic about my tax info, I'm sorry my phone doesn't screenshot. I will post it when I find a way. Goodluck!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
@crazymommy, welldone madam, please my question is that, can my pics be in any dimension e.g 609 * 699, also 496 *562.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.