Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (154039 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Babycherry:
Wow@crazymommy

I saw ur comment on one of the posts since afternoon and I checked ur profile and saw this, since then I have written all the steps, am going to get my National ID card tomorrow and I will start

God bless you wella
alright..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
tafrica:

4 ke? you tried oooo. All is well, e go attract sales soon by God's grace.
amen o brother
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
CosmicJames:
Most of them are newbies and don't even know that Google is their best friend. I must commend your effort, patience and tolerance. Pls continue to bear with them. Thank you.
Alright...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by seyoops4u: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
She's a mum indeed.But I seem not to knw how the "crazy" part of her username came to be... Iayam jst Wondering/thinkin aloud ...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Present
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2016
seyoops4u:
She's a mum indeed.But I seem not to knw how the "crazy" part of her username came to be... Iayam jst Wondering/thinkin aloud ...
grin grin the word "crazy" in my user name is not the actual "crazy" people are thinking...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
Don't u have your bank account now??

sorry...
i mean the U.s account o
and the worst is they dnt reply my mails anymore
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chikkyB: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2016
following closely
Re: How to make money with pictures... by aish22: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2016
upload pictures on some new topic,like quotes sms etc..train pnr status, cartoons etc....and if your website is good google will pay you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by seyoops4u: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin the word "crazy" in my user name is not the actual "crazy" people are thinking...

Well, I tot as mush tho. But names go a long way to influence ow u behave. Tho, U may no believe
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Jrush(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Thanks crazymum my book has been published today and its really wonderful to be a part of this your life saving topic.. more feathers to ur cap. please I would wish you gave us the tutorial on how to promote our books.. thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
7inches:

sorry...
i mean the U.s account o
and the worst is they dnt reply my mails anymore
was your payoneer account approved??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by general1970: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice tips, but not an easy task cos you have to look for a good niche/camera to make money and not just taking random pictures. I've a lot of questions to ask but I doubt if @crazymommy will be honest to answer me cos that's her secret wink But good job anyways.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
general1970:
Nice tips, but not an easy task cos you have to look for a good niche/camera to make money and not just taking random pictures. I've a lot of questions to ask but I doubt if @crazymommy will be honest to answer me cos that's her secret wink But good job anyways.
Go ahead with your questions..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by general1970: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
Go ahead with your questions..

I read posting models and properties needs to be signed before using them, hence this method is all about DESIGNS, CREATIVITY, FORMS, SHAPE, VISUAL TEXTURE AND BALANCING.

- Please what are the best top 10(ten) niches on stock photos that someone can focus on to have a good traffic rather than snapping any flower
you see on the street.
- It seems vector is a good way of working on your PC without taking photographs, do you have an idea of any easy software that can be used
for vector design (maybe with PDF tutorials)
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kmaxx(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
Amazon pays through electronic fund transfer which can be paid to a US bank account...u can get a US bank account through payoneer.com

...and how do I get my cash in hand from payoneer? Perhaps through Buhari & then to Jonathan my account manager. Finally I go collect the cash in Otu-oke right? Abii I fit use my payoneer card for ATMs ni
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
general1970:

I read posting models and properties needs to be signed before using them, hence this method is all about DESIGNS, CREATIVITY, FORMS, SHAPE, VISUAL TEXTURE AND BALANCING.

- Please what are the best top 10(ten) niches on stock photos that someone can focus on to have a good traffic rather than snapping any flower
you see on the street.
- It seems vector is a good way of working on your PC without taking photographs, do you have an idea of any easy software that can be used
for vector design (maybe with PDF tutorials)
all these questions are for those that want to put their pictures on shutterstock..I do not know how the vector software works so I have never tried it maybe someday....I take my own photographs if I want to upload it on shutterstock....concerning the top ten niches I do not know the top ten niches...google is ur friend....I
Re: How to make money with pictures... by general1970: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
kmaxx:

...and how do I get my cash in hand from payoneer? Perhaps through Buhari & then to Jonathan my account manager. Finally I go collect the cash in Otu-oke right? Abii I fit use my payoneer card for ATMs ni

That's a rude question, you have to be serious to get good response. Learn to google atimes okay?

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by general1970: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
all these questions are for those that want to put their pictures on shutterstock..I do not know how the vector software works so I have never tried it maybe someday....I take my own photographs if I want to upload it on shutterstock....concerning the top ten niches I do not know the top ten niches...google is ur friend....I

Hahaha, what I mean is what pics are the best focus? Or you snap randomly?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
kmaxx:

yes you can use your payoneer card to withdraw from your payoneer account...it works on ATMs...

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by general1970: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
I read in one of your post that you have been doing this for 2years that's why I asked, I will do my findings and see if it's a good way to invest on. Thanks anyways.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
general1970:

Hahaha, what I mean is what pics are the best focus? Or you snap randomly?
I vividly remember that on this thread I mentioned about pics that get more downloads...check the thread from page 1...if u do not have the time to check it..then there is nothing I can do about that.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by general1970: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
I vividly remember that on this thread I mentioned about pics that get more downloads...check the thread from page 1...if u do not have the time to check it..then there is nothing I can do about that.

Smiles. That's harsh.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kmaxx(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thank you

crazymommy:
yes you can use your payoneer card to withdraw from your payoneer account...it works on ATMs...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kmaxx(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Okay

general1970:

That's a rude question, you have to be serious to get good response. Learn to google atimes okay?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
general1970:

Smiles. that's harsh.
Harsh for telling u to read from page 1 of the thread so u can find answers to your questions.??so be it...yes am harsh...thank u....

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by osuya(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
which site??amazon??or shutterstock??
shutterstock
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
was your payoneer account approved??

no thats wat im explaining to u since na
i have send them everything even the NIN they said im spamming... i dont knohow ooo
to reply my mail is wahala...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
7inches:

no thats wat im explaining to u since na
i have send them everything even the NIN they said im spamming... i dont knohow ooo
to reply my mail is wahala...
go to their website and register afresh...with another email address and make sure this time around u register rightly..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
go to their website and register afresh...with another email address and make sure this time around u register rightly..

but they will kno it is me becouse i have to use my real name, real address.. things i have used befor
coz i kno all this online stuffs forbids having 2accnt
....abi wat do u think ma'am?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
7inches:

but they will kno it is me becouse i have to use my real name, real address.. things i have used befor
coz i kno all this online stuffs forbids having 2accnt
....abi wat do u think ma'am?
you are contradicting yourself...you claim your account was not approved yet you are still talking about online stuff forbidding two accounts..do u have a payoneer account already??or is there something u are not telling us....if ur account was not opened you can re-apply on their website

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.