Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? (1220 Views)

Mike Omotosho: A New Sheriff Emerges In Labour Party Leadership / Why Does Alimodu Sheriff Still Been Referred As A Senator? / Modu Sheriff Still PDP Chairman, Faction Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by naijaboy756: 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin lesson: don't dance too carelessly but with caution when a brown roof citizen is the drum beater. See as them don set old bubu up.

5 Likes

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by dimieprincess(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2016
naijaboy756:
grin grin grin grin lesson: don't dance too carelessly but with caution when a brown roof citizen is the drum beater. See as them don set old bubu up.
for where, that "rankless"Sheriff

3 Likes

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by APCcrimes: 12:18am On May 27, 2016
The new Sheriff is in the village... grin

6 Likes

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by TheBiafran(m): 1:29am On May 27, 2016
ummm nope, i think the sherrifat has taken over o

2 Likes

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by VulgarVulvas: 1:33am On May 27, 2016
I shot the Sherrif

But I didn't shoot the deputy.

Is Osunbade about to make a substation?

Will the kano fans be happy with the coach if their most favorite player is substituted?

1 Like

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 1:39am On May 27, 2016
A New SHERIFF Is In Town.

If you don't like it, there a lot of space in the lagoon.

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by VulgarVulvas: 1:42am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Wailing zombies can take that to the bank.

Story.

What happened yesterday in Bornu with that boko haram latest massacre?

4 Likes

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 1:48am On May 27, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Story.

What happened yesterday in Bornu with that boko haram latest massacre?

If a spineless strike and hide group like NDA can launch guerrilla attacks, what more a more experienced BH?

The New Sheriff has ensured that all territories are reclaimed, hostages freed, and BH decapitated to the point where they're unable to hold territory.

Sai Buratai, Sai Buhari. There's a new Sheriff in town.

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by VulgarVulvas: 1:53am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If [s]a spineless strike and hide group like NDA can launch guerrilla attacks, what more a more experienced BH?

The New Sheriff has ensured that all territories are reclaimed, hostages freed, and BH decapitated to the point where they're unable to hold territory.

Sai Buratai, Sai Buhari. There's a new Sheriff in town[/s].

Boko sympathiser calling a lunatic bunch of apprenticed mai ruwa militia as experienced.

It almost seems you admire the bokos.

4 Likes

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by tomakint: 1:54am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If you don't like it, there a lot of space in the lagoon.
You don't know shame.....Nigerians are groaning in pains brought about by the wrong approaches lauched by your President and you are here reciting "Nursery Rhymes" of how one partially deaf Sheriff is in town undecided are you a Nigerian at all?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 2:01am On May 27, 2016
What silly wrong approaches?

If your failed and corrupt hero diversified the economy with our stolen billions would we be in this mess today?

PMB is doing what he can, and you have ZERO moral latitude to criticize him considering your idea of a better President was the incompetent, clueless and corrupt nymph we kicked back to the creeks.

tomakint:

You don't know shame.....Nigerians are groaning in pains brought about by the wrong approaches lauched by your President and you are here reciting "Nursery Rhymes" of how one partially deaf Sheriff is in town undecided are you a Nigerian at all?
Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by tomakint: 2:05am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
What silly wrong approaches?

If your failed and corrupt hero diversified the economy with our stolen billions would we be in this mess today?

PMB is doing what he can, and you have ZERO moral latitude to criticize him considering your idea of a better President was the incompetent, clueless and corrupt nymph we kicked back to the creeks.

Another Nursery Rhymes in the face of serious economic challenge designed and orchestrated by Buhari......guy I am done with you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 2:06am On May 27, 2016
When I'm not a pained, frustrated and politically handicapped iPod that would encourage terrorists so as to free a bleached albino?

You must be confused. A New Sheriff is in town.

VulgarVulvas:

[s]Boko sympathiser calling a lunatic bunch of apprenticed mai ruwa militia as experienced.

It almost seems you admire the bokos.[/s]
Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by VulgarVulvas: 2:08am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem post=46004791:
[s]When I'm not a pained, frustrated and politically handicapped iPod that would encourage terrorists so as to free a bleached albino?

You must be confused. A New Sheriff is in town.[/s]

Sherrif or Khalifa?

Boko sympathiser

1 Like

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 2:11am On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

Another Nursery Rhymes in the face of serious economic challenge designed and orchestrated by Buhari......guy I am done with you...

Of course it was Buhari that crashed oil prices and diverted money for economic diversification to Metuh, Dasuki and Badeh.

I cannot believe it. Your brain is surely capable of better.
Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 2:13am On May 27, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Sherrif or Khalifa?

Boko sympathiser

Yeah I'll sympathise with Boko until they're completely wiped out by the New Sheriff In Town.

Never again.

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by VulgarVulvas: 2:13am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Of [s]course it was Buhari that crashed oil prices and diverted money for economic diversification to Metuh, Dasuki and Badeh.

I cannot believe it. Your brain is surely capable of better. [/s]

Blame God for your woes.
Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by tomakint: 2:17am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Of course it was Buhari that crashed oil prices and diverted money for economic diversification to Metuh, Dasuki and Badeh.

I cannot believe it. Your brain is surely capable of better.
Shake My Head for you!

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by QuotaSystem: 2:23am On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

Shake My Head for you!

What else can you do when your life regret is the defeat and despatch of your failed and corrupt hero to the creeks? When your stinging reality is that your ineffectual buffoon raped our treasury blind and failed to diversify the economy when oil prices were booming?

Shake am well well maybe you go fit forget the pain.
Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by Splinz(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2016
Apparently, the new sheriff in town has gone deaf and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by naijaboy756: 5:42am On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What else can you do when your life regret is the defeat and despatch of your failed and corrupt hero to the creeks? When your stinging reality is that your ineffectual buffoon raped our treasury blind and failed to diversify the economy when oil prices were booming?

Shake am well well maybe you go fit forget the pain.
do you and APC dream about Jonathan? You guys can't make a statement without mentioning him. Imagine if Obasanjo kept mentioning Abacha and Abdulsalam for a whole year, how would he have built the Abuja national Stadium? Or Jonathan mentioning Yaradua, how would our economy grown as it did under him. Some people sha! A whole year and no single project commissioned
Re: Is The New Sheriff Still In Town? by naijaboy756: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Our new Sherrif was sore afraid to go to Niger Delta... I weep!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Jonathan's Cousin, Mr Azibaola And His Wife In Court Today / Militancy: FG, N’delta Avengers Make Contacts / Militants Should Be Treated As Crimnals- Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.