Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,147 members, 7,922,826 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply (1885 Views)

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by jhasper(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2016
Sir Jasper.
. my parent were buzy talking. I now carry my busy body, sat in front of them , so my mother raise a topic that lead to virginity. then my dad now said to my mum raise another topic. . I swear am proud my son is still a virgin, aren't you? . I then reply, yes I am
but I'm no known say I be #james_bond for sex
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by cruzita(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2016
undecided I'm no known say wetin?
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Cutezt(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2016
Naahh, Why Will They? Sounds Awkward
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by deskhal(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2016
Unless your parents are creepy.
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
Pray make u no get infection. Na only the treatment bill alone go expose ya yansh. U go come know say u be james free no be only bond

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by prospero15(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
cruzita:

D op's parents no know say na tu face wey their son be grin
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by PureWays(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2016
I was watching an American movie with my Dad when I was 19, it got to a part where a dude was kissing one hot lady, I felt very uncomfortable but I couldn't do anything because I didn't want the scene to be any more awkward.. Lol..

After about 2 minutes, these guys wouldn't stop ehn! Then I said, "This Oyinbo peeps too like to dey kiss sef", just to roll with the moment and prolly make it less awkward but to my amazement, Dad looked at me and asked if I had ever kissed before... Lol..
Was shocked but I laughed and the look on my face gave him the answer.. Lol..

He looked me again and said, "Mogbe! So, you this boy has been having sex ehn!".
I laughed and gave him the, "Ooh! Yeah! Your boy has been making you proud" look... Lol

It was crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Opistorincos(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2016
they both think i am a virgin but the truth is .. i am a secondary virgin
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by jhasper(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
cruzita:
. . say I dae crunch on u
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by marshalcarter: 12:10am On May 27, 2016
Nope
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by dauntless15(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2016
look them in the eyes and ask mummy daddy do i look disvirgined to you? wait lemme ask Google
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by KingZeus(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2016
jhasper:

say I dae crunch on u

Crunchies!
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Nobody: 12:50am On May 27, 2016
Me wey my girlfriend dey visit me under my papa roof and we dey look my room door anytime she is around. he no fit ask me na (winks)
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by makydebbie(f): 3:26am On May 27, 2016
mumsy will neva ask that!
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Nobody: 3:45am On May 27, 2016
Mum: Are you still a virgin?
Me: Sometimes
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by judey1992(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
Opistorincos:
they both think i am a virgin but the truth is .. i am a secondary virgin

me i am a tertiary virgin
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Whitneysoma(f): 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
My mumz daily question
She goes lik ds:plz my daughta mk me proud
Men re dogx dey re heartles
Re u a virgin
I be lik 100%ma lol
Wish i cud tel ha to ha face d truth bt dah wud b xo hrt breakin
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Onogueks(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
Whitneysoma:
My mumz daily question
Re u a virgin
I be lik 100%ma lol
You look beautiful. That guy that dig you eh is so lucky. Anyway dont hide the truth from your mum
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Dannidom(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
Whitneysoma:
My mumz daily question
Re u a virgin
I be lik 100%ma lol
don't tell her yet wait after I impregnate you then we could go and tell her "Mum we are not virgins" so that she will not punish only you ok
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Whitneysoma(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
Dannidom:
don't tell her yet wait after I impregnate you then we could go and tell her "Mum we are not virgins" so that she will not punish only you ok

Lol stop d joke jor
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Whitneysoma(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Onogueks post=46033982]
You look beautiful. That guy that dig you eh is so lucky. Anyway dont hide the truth from your mum[/quote
Hw do i tel ha den
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Alezy(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2016
Whitneysoma:
My mumz daily question
Re u a virgin
I be lik 100%ma lol
better heart broken than lies, b4 she goes out to brag about u in front of people who kw the truth.
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Whitneysoma(f): 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Alezy:
better heart broken than lies, b4 she goes out to brag about u in front of people who kw the truth.

Sincerely shes already doin dat
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Alezy(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2016
Whitneysoma:

Sincerely shes already doin dat
lolz. ..give her the mother daughter talk. she will understand trust me
Re: Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply by Onogueks(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=Whitneysoma post=46054097][/quote]
Nor fall your mama hand o. Just imagine if she has boasted to her inlaws that you are a virgin and on your wedding night your husband finds out that you are a secondary virgin. Just tell her anytime she says you are a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain / Pls I Need Help Before Chioma Breaks Up With Me / Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.