Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,758 members, 7,935,259 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People (1401 Views)

Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) / Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion / (photos + Videos) See The World Most Fastest Nextev Automobile Made By Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 26, 2016
I was on research work when i stumbled on this unique construction site by Chinese people. This kind of innovative idea can take any economy to the next level. Lovely! Isn't it?

Re: See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People by omowolewa: 11:34pm On May 26, 2016
Who is their insurance Company?

2 Likes

Re: See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People by Luckylife(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2016
Are they prisoners sentence to horrible death?
Re: See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People by Qaisar1: 12:00am On May 27, 2016
The higher the risk, the higher the pay
Re: See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People by Oche211(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2016
Whn u re walking on that thing, u and death will be communicating with audible voices.
Re: See This Construction Of A Walk-way Beside A High Mountain By Chinese People by Nobody: 6:28am On May 27, 2016
Lol. You guys are funny. Imagine if this path is where you have to work to grab some billions of dollars over the other side. The road to heaven is rough...so we are made to understand.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Pencil Drawings. By My Girlfriend. Please Rate It. / How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. / Indian Astrosat Space Observatory Discovers New Feature Of Black Hole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.