Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,999 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment (20202 Views)

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Tuface Idibia Donates N1m For Welfare Of Internally Displaced Persons In Nigeria / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 11:52am On May 27, 2016
'Pastor' indeed!
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
O
Emmalez:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Martins Njubuigbo who was diagnosed with liver disease has just been given a life line by Bro Joshua Iginla who is still in the mood of birthday celebration.

See earlier thread where his condition was made public here https://www.nairaland.com/3104227/martins-njubuigbo-elder-maya-sick

The prophet who got wind of the actor's story through multiple online sources, reached out to actor Bruno Iwuoha who confirmed the details to him. As part of his birthday largesse, Iginla then gave a cheque of N1 million to the ailing old man and promised to continue to assist him even after recovery.He said an old man like that should not be subjected to public spectacle for assistance. He also promised to see what else he can do to assist him after recovery.

Bruno, who confirmed the story said he was not surprised when the clergy gave him the cheque for Martin's treatment. He said he was responsible for his own upkeep too during his health challenges.
Thanks to actor Ernest Obi who shared the sad news on his Instagram page.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/abuja-based-pastor-who-recently-gave.html
putin tith to good use. But these so called men of Goud always blow trumpet for any act of good they do.... Bushiri, iginla, tb, makandewa etc
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by IamThrive(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2016
Good man with a golden heart to assist those in need. God continue to BLESS the day I met you one-on-one,Amen!!!
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by shaneroberts26: 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
Instead of healing him through prayers himself?Isn't the christian god "ALL-POWERFUL" anymore?
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by creepsyme(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2016
Hardaysheenar:
God bless u ooo....na ds man sha...he loves playing herbalist role too well
and where did u see him play herbalist role?
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by kayalla(f): 11:31pm On May 27, 2016
he try. God bless him and his ministry
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by KweenSisan(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
I tell you this is very very disheartning....i mean...I know this man..a very popular face in Nollywood..and if this is true..its indeed a sad story..i mean..is it that our artistes are not as wealthy as we think they are? or they are not aware of this situation? or is this news false?...because i mean...what are those opening several foundations doing? or the actors, actresses, musicians etc., taking pictures in deserts and flying abroad now and then doing...Dont want to pass judgement but i just can't help but ask these questions.....i know the man is old...but this isnt it....oh God...this really touched me...i fear for our movie industry#raise me up Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Transgenders Beyonce, Kim, And Serena Fake Pregnancies With Moon Bump Device / Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son / Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.