Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car (42195 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / See Who Won Miss Bumbum 2016..her Backside Is Really A Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by andyanders: 12:12pm On May 27, 2016
mezynaija:
The pretty lady pictured above with her official car won the the Miss Lux in 1980 endorsed by Lever Brothers, until 2004 when popular actress Genevieve Nnaji took over from her.

According to her son who posted the photo online described his mom as a woman of substance with the strength of an Eagle, today you wher born my African mother, I want to thank you for keeping the belief in my ability.

When everyone else had given up, you were the only person to guide me all the way. Have a terrific birthday the Queen Of My Hrt. Am Proud of you

: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/wow-checkout-lady-who-won-miss-lux-in.html

Happy birthday to her. That was real raw beauty then. Not the ones these days when bleaching,fake hairs, fake breast,fake ascent, fake,fake,fake,fake, are just what the organizers call beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by Nweike1: 12:21pm On May 27, 2016
Lovely! God bless her and keep her for you in good health to eat the fruits of her labour
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2016
hmmmnZ:
Mthewwww
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by sinceraconcept(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2016
True beauty with much respect for her body,they were not Oloshos,they were brilliant and only go after men with something in their brains not money bags,not now that women look like Chucky after swimming.
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by horlakunle25(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
flimzy24:
And which MOTOR is dat
toyota camry 1980 model
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 27, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
prettythicksme cme nd see
I am here,she is okay. grin
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by sinceraconcept(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2016
andyanders:

Happy birthday to her. That was real raw beauty then. Not the ones these days when bleaching,fake hairs, fake breast,fake ascent, fake,fake,fake,fake, are just what the organizers call beauty.
now,every Tom Dick and Harry is a beauty queen,you can see 50 on nairaland in a week now,and they're the ugly and average looking girls.
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by sinceraconcept(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2016
These are the set of women I respect cos they're worthy of respect. They speak good English unlike forced grammars of today. They're truly beautiful and look more beautiful after washing their face,unlike the Ugly after swimming of today. They dressed decently unlike the girls of today that must leave breasts hanging to look beautiful. They don't care about your money,they want men wwith substance and ambition unlike girls of today tthat only want ready made men
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by fizilizu(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2016
Kunkuru grin
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by UIA04(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2016
shamsuRana:
shocked

Women of then..little or no cleavage,no breast display,talk more of going bikini as a constituent of pageantry.
but when a mother breast feeds in public,its not right,but watching a half clad pageant is.And the society thinks its normal. undecided

Girls don't care if you see them in bikini,how come they freak out if you see them in bra and panties?

Maybe for Lux soap but girls have been modelling for beauty pagent with bikini since the the late 60's and African countries including Nigeria, too participate Google miss world and miss universe.

Nothing is new under the sun.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by shamsuRana(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
UIA04:

Maybe for Lux soap but girls have been modelling for beauty pagent with bikini since the the late 60's and African countries including Nigeria, too participate Google miss world and miss universe.

Nothing is new under the sun.

Thanks for the information.this i never knew.
however,kindly share a link of what you just pointed out. smiley
can't seem to find any (in pictures)
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by Etizz: 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Lovely..... Wish I can see her present pics
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by AreaFada2: 12:53pm On May 27, 2016
tyson99:
Not like nowaday girls wey be say you no go know their real face

No wonder Emmanuella said "this is not my real face o". grin cheesy
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by AreaFada2: 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
Sometimes you wonder if mankind/womankind is going forward or backward. shocked

Women used to dress decently. in fact it was men's trousers that were tight at some point.

Now, the once respected female body parts are right in your face.

Bum, boobs, thighs, waist, all popping out like ground fresh cassava from a torn sack. Haba! grin cheesy
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by miqos02(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2016
hmm
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by slap1(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2016
Armoured car.grin
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by Rossikk(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2016
Before they turned to 'runs girls'.
Re: The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
my thot too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.