Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy (1230 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by ceo247frolic(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy

What a way to celebrate children's day.....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/caption-this-adorable-photo-of.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by Benjom(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2016
President Buhari, do more of this and people will say good things about you. Now to the topic, the innocent look of the boy will surely softens any hardened heart. And that also applies to PMB... Good to see him smile even in the face of many 'bashes' here and there.

#NigeriaGoKukuBetter

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by Nobody: 9:48am On May 27, 2016
Buhari: You are the "leaders of tomorrow"
Cute Boy: Yeah right
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by obontami: 9:48am On May 27, 2016
[size=20pt]cute [/size]
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by crazymommy(f): 9:50am On May 27, 2016
I do not know why I like and respect buhari despite the fact that I am not enjoying his governance at the moment.....GOD please help him to make this country a better place...his success will affect Nigeria positively....if he fails it will affect Nigeria negatively....Lord help him to succeed in achieving good governance...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by Ay04z(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2016
I begin to accept defeat in d midst of my friends because of dis man..babu wake up...petrol too expensive
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by idensko(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2016
Boy : baba dis no be d change wey u promised us ooh, my father was sacked yesterday cos of ur myopic economic policies

Dullaaaardiinho: hahahahahaa, wait Na make I pinish my 4years Na, dey go even sack ur mama join, u never see anything.

Boy: hmmmm God is watching u oooh.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by crazymommy(f): 9:56am On May 27, 2016
idensko:
Boy : baba dis no be d change wey u promised us ooh, my father was sacked yesterday cos of ur myopic economic policies

Dullaaaardiinho: hahahahahaa, wait Na make I pinish my 4years Na, dey go even sack ur mama join, u never see anything.

Boy: hmmmm God is watching u oooh.
Your caption is as dry as garri.....

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2016
Amazing, but where is lalasticlala sef, day don break for Aso Rock (Children's Day)

What Jonathan could not achieve sef
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by crazymommy(f): 10:05am On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing, but where is lalasticlala sef, day don break for Aso Rock (Children's Day)

What Jonathan could not achieve sef
Do you reach orgasm whenever you call the name "jonathan"??because am wondering what Jonathan has got to do with the topic....
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by TheEclectic: 10:09am On May 27, 2016
I hope he doesn't transfer his 'dullardness' to the innocent boy. That boy should be taken for check up afterwards.
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by Nobody: 10:11am On May 27, 2016
crazymommy:
Do you reach orgasm whenever you call the name "jonathan"??because am wondering what Jonathan has got to do with the topic....

Nice question, he (Jonathan) had the opportunity to transform Nigeria, he failed, woefully. cry
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by crazymommy(f): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Keneking:

Nice question, he (Jonathan) had the opportunity to transform Nigeria, he failed, woefully. cry
Transform your own family first and know how easy or hard to transform a country of more than 150million people...
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by Nobody: 10:14am On May 27, 2016
[s]
crazymommy:
Transform your own family first and know how easy or hard to transform a country of more than 150million people...
[/s]

Unacceptable comment, please mind your language grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by crazymommy(f): 10:15am On May 27, 2016
TheEclectic:
I hope he doesn't transfer his 'dullardness' to the innocent boy. That boy should be taken for check up afterwards.
This kind of statement is getting stale......the same dullard will be your president till 2019....is that not a shame on you that a dullard is ruling your ass??you should stop typing with your anus..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by crazymommy(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
[s][/s]
Unacceptable comment, please mind your language grin
OK sir...grin
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by idensko(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2016
crazymommy:
Your caption is as dry as garri.....

Make I continue be dat.

Do u know D price of one bag of Garri now.
By d time I finish two bag go dey ground b dat.
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by ahmmzy(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2016
sai baba
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by tonytony208(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2016
This doesn't change the fact that buhari is a confused person.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by TheEclectic: 12:43pm On May 27, 2016
crazymommy:
This kind of statement is getting stale......the same dullard will be your president till 2019....is that not a shame on you that a dullard is ruling your ass??you should stop typing with your anus..

Hmmm...why are you so pained? Is it a testament to the fact that he is too dull...that he is a dunce. ...a dullard?
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by MilanGuy: 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
TheEclectic:

Hmmm...why are you so pained? Is it a testament to the fact that he is too dull...that he is a dunce. ...a dullard?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin She took you to the dry cleaner to mop out your dead brain, rather than thank her, you still decided to go back to the swamp where she kindly picked you up from........like a typical PIG you are.

You, your family and your generation should be ashamed that a"dunce"and dullard is your president.

If I call you slowpoke now........people will tag me wicked undecided undecided
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by TheEclectic: 1:18pm On May 27, 2016
MilanGuy:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin She took you to the dry cleaner to mop out your dead brain, rather than thank her, you still decided to go back to the swamp where she kindly picked you up from........like a typical PIG you are.

You, your family and your generation should be ashamed that a"dunce"and dullard is your president.

Another testament of fact that Buhari is not smart.
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of President Buhari With This Little Boy by TheEclectic: 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
MilanGuy:

Another pained asss mofo. This doesn't remove the fact that Buhari is not smart.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Threatened Former President Goodluck Jonathan That … – Aluko / 20 Sectors And Initiatives That Has Deterioriated Since Buhari Became President / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.