Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,518 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... (1327 Views)

My Landlord's Daughter Is About To Kill Me. Help! / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2016
I getto Know her through a friend who was her ex(not that they were dating, just benefit.Datsall).
Well the dude told me series about her and i was interestd..especially the fact that she is Ibo and very good in bed. i just dive inside the paroo .
Well we both have been fcking now for close two month and i don tire... We have sex atleast thrice daily and its a seven days workout for me.. if i say i tire this girl go run buy me milk and start to dey rub my body,datsall my bamboo don stand and she go start till she tire. worst is that once she is gone, i go just lie down lifeless and will have to crawl to my table before i go fit stand..
now i no fit waka anyhow for road again cuz naa double i dey see.
just yesterday she Say make we do fetish,upon ignorance i agree and she tie my hand and leg to the bed and start to dey do cowgirl for me..if no be God and the foam wey dey comot my mouth,she no wan leave me ontop all my beg and curse for her..
what can i do?leave house or i charge her for attemptd murde
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 10:06am On May 27, 2016
Chaii...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by tee59(f): 10:07am On May 27, 2016
Go jump inside river now or hug live transformer. Ode.
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Kingsasian(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
So Amaka don turn calabar name, abi?

1 Like

Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Fadekebisola(f): 10:15am On May 27, 2016
Kingsasian:
the mumu op no sabi lie grin grin....no be only 'amaka' na 'bisola'...
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On May 27, 2016
Kingsasian:
i think say na only me notice am..
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by tunex11(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2016
Castrate yourself. Tank me later
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 10:29am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

the mumu op no sabi lie grin grin....no be only 'amaka' na 'bisola'...
Kingsasian:
makydebbie:
i think say na only me notice am..
Kingsasian:
see una head like roasted corn...
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Ginaz(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
Hahaha hahaha, I don laf faint o grin
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
I getto Know her through a friend who was her ex(not that they were dating, just benefit.Datsall).
Well the dude told me series about her and i was interestd..especially the fact that she is Ibo and very good in bed. i just dive inside the paroo .
Well we both have been fcking now for close two month and i don tire... We have sex atleast thrice daily and its a seven days workout for me.. if i say i tire this girl go run buy me milk and start to dey rub my body,datsall my bamboo don stand and she go start till she tire. worst is that once she is gone, i go just lie down lifeless and will have to crawl to my table before i go fit stand..
just yesterday she Say make we do fetish,upon ignorance i agree and she tie my hand and leg to the bed and start to dey do cowgirl for me..if no be God and the foam wey dey comot my mouth,she no wan leave me ontop all my beg and curse for her..
embarassed
doctorkush:

Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
suzan404:
embarassed
Yea , i am not in a stable condition...
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
cheesy
doctorkush:

Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Ranchhoddas: 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari please epp our youths.They are jobless.
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by jimmyolasun: 12:34pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Buhari please epp our youths.They are jobless.
no bro this dude isn't jobless, just don't think everyone here is.. He only decide to be a troll on here..he is a nice guy offline and a very good friend.tho he is quite idle at work thats y...I introduced him to nairaland..Didnot know he will go crazy..
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by yinkeys(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
You went to meet her. She didn't initiate it, some guys shouldn't start what they can't finish. Well if u don't like her, you could also pass her on to someone else case closed
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
suzan404:
cheesy
am goin no where
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
am goin no where
grin
doctorkush:
am goin no where

Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by MrWhaley: 2:00pm On May 27, 2016
Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Burgerlomo: 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
First confirm that you can't breathe before you file for an attempted murder against her ;Dand later come back to thank me
Re: Help! Amaka Will Kill Me... by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2016
suzan404:
grin
You just start.

(1) (Reply)

I Wept When I Read This - Very Touching Story / Can This Happen??!! / A Lil Piece Of Wisdom...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.