Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,958 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos (38588 Views)

Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested / Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by deebrain(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2016
Man shall not live by okada alone
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
See gbege!
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
stigmond:
It may be hes only source of income...it won't be easy for him to hand it over.

Impact Analysis is never done when decisions like this are taken.

1: Means of Livelihood gone
2: Soaring cost of living drives him out of his home and family
3: Resorts to kidnapping, robbery and rituals to keep soul and body
4: We complain of crime and insecurity but cannot talk to the leaders to do something about it

Circle begins all over again.. who is suffering - not the Poor, it is the working-class who cannot use their weight to cause change.. waiting on aging politicians and hypocritical religious leaders to delude and deceive
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2016
funny but old
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by sanusijoyjoy: 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
aguiyi2:
There is simply no source of happiness in this country anymore.
aguiyi ironsi.. Rora naa
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2016
pity am now
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
fatal four way match
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Hatrik(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
That's how they seized my key until I give them #200 for card

wow am having a blast here. it's my birthday need your love.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Hatrik(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
That's how they seized my key until I give them #200 for card

wow am having a blast here. it's my birthday need your love.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by fridayj(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
country hard cry
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by leketones(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
As Lagos aims to build a metro city, the laws against motorcyclists (okada) riders are clear enough.... Stay off major highways!

But as things are very hard, some okada riders are risking everything for the little little more and such is the case of this man....

See him battling for his means of livelihood!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/caption-this-okada-rider-battling-for.html

d bike man be like.......if I release am make I die
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by tivta(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
I weep for this country
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by hofubu: 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=stigmond post=46021780] Shai i feel for the Okada man.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by agadaone1(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
S***t happens
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2016
Why didn't he just strip naked? Shyte for hand and rub it all over the keke grin

Na so dem go pick race comot.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by freeage7(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Lincoln275:
everything just wrong for dz country, am even hungry
grin
Lincoln275:
everything just wrong for dz country, am even hungry
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by capacino(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
Can't knock the hustle lol grin
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Angrymode: 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
Anything related to Police is fishy. That man is being extorted and he is not giving up without a fight today!!!!!!
I wish he can come to Nairaland to post his side of this story to verify my view.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by kenoz(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by BlackOnassis(m): 2:25am On May 28, 2016
they want to take his baby. 4 ppl must visit heaven today. lai lai! grin grin
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by bengg: 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
Esanu aje
Owo alaje seku
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by MCeeShort(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
He should have stayed off major roads as directed by the government
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by anyicash(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Police always making life miserable to people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics) / Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million / Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.