Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

Please Does Anyone Know How Much Is The Flight Fare From Owerri To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Does Anyone Know How Much Is The Flight Fare From Owerri To Lagos (1191 Views)

Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Why Airlines Won't Tell You How Long The Flight Is / Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Know How Much Is The Flight Fare From Owerri To Lagos by RYTEBABY: 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
Hi, Please my good friend, does anyone know how much is the flight ticket from Owerri to Lagos. My Mum is coming for Omugwo and she has leg pains and i would wouldn't want her to stress her leg so much in a long trip. Just want to include it in my budget of change and bad economy.

please respond if you have an idea.

thanks.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know How Much Is The Flight Fare From Owerri To Lagos by atikubaba(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know How Much Is The Flight Fare From Owerri To Lagos by Catastrophe1: 10:32pm On May 27, 2016
RYTEBABY:
Hi, Please my good friend, does anyone know how much is the flight ticket from Owerri to Lagos. My Mum is coming for Omugwo and she has leg pains and i would wouldn't want her to stress her leg so much in a long trip. Just want to include it in my budget of change and bad economy.

please respond if you have an idea.

thanks.
which airline you want her to fly? I can check it for you, AIRLINE price.

(1) (Reply)

H1b And L1 Us Visa Holders To Give Mandatory Face To Face Interviews For Us Gree / Saudi Arabia To Nigeria / Letter Of Invitation From Germany!!help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.