Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,255 members, 7,943,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? (5066 Views)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
7Randall:

Yea. And its easier for u ladies. Some ladies have different guys for different purposes. Airtym guy, house rent guy, even gotv subscription
guy grin

Lolgringringrin....while some are just for d experience.

1 Like

Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by 7Randall: 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringrin....while some are just for d experience.
Lol. So u even knw them

1 Like

Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
7Randall:

Lol. So u even knw them

I don't ooooooo, just citing d fact ni o
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Stephandeswardt: 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
You all saying its bad, can you please give your reasons y it is?

As you lack common sense and very stupid.....wasn't brought up properly by a good mother......that's your answer
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

As you lack common sense and very stupid.....wasn't brought up properly by a good mother......that's your answer

Excuse me as.shole, what right do u think u posses that made u involve my mom, are u so dense that u cant answer a simple question, foolish Casanova forming holy, am damm sure its your type that dates about 3-5 girls and still form saints.....abeg swerve comot for my topic dimwit.......
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by lovingT(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

What if d guy gives you reasons to doubt his love?

Then sort it out or break up with him. No good can come from double dating. It's a wicked wicked thing.

Trust is the foundation of all relationships. If I can't trust ma man why bother

1 Like

Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
To me its bad

Just me nd my prince charming alone
[email] Yes babe, just the two of us. grin [/email]
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
lovingT:

Then sort it out or break up with him. No good can come from double dating. It's a wicked wicked thing.

Trust is the foundation of all relationships. If I can't trust ma man why bother

Hmmmm, so right ooooo
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by halfricanadian(f): 8:48pm On May 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Yes babe, just the two of us. grin [/email]

Awwwww baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwww baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
[email] Lol. shocked [/email]
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by 7Randall: 9:03pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

I don't ooooooo, just citing d fact ni o
Stp pretending joor. Spit it out, your boyfriend is not here
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
7Randall:

Stp pretending joor. Spit it out, your boyfriend is not here

Am not o.....
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by 7Randall: 9:26pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Am not o.....
Lol
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by halfricanadian(f): 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Lol. shocked [/email]

Wat na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 9:35pm On May 27, 2016
7Randall:

Lol

Yes owink
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by ifeco4(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2016
Personally, its not advisable the reason been that it will definitely affect Ur relationship with the "one U claim U love" and when he or she finally find out about it, it can lead to a break up or lack of trust in the Relationship.

On the other hand, most people even those commenting here are double dating.
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2016
Is bad. Focus on one because ...
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
Is bad. Focus on one

Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by segzyogondus(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2016
I would start by saying this a man is never a prostitute if found double dating but a woman is..... Secondly Double dating is stressful take it or leave it,most people would say what i can not get from the first atleast I get from the second so would go with the 2 and some do not get caught other's are caught...Why not work on the first and if you can not find it then let the first go and move to a second but the question is for how long would you keep moving around looking for what you know can't be perfect
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
You all saying its bad, can you please give your reasons y it is?
If you want to try it out. Send us a mail.
Thank you.
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 4:27pm On May 28, 2016
singlessubway:
If you want to try it out. Send us a mail.
Thank you.

Lol, u n who?
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
I have always wondered how it feels when one double dates, hope to get that soon(lol)grin......

I asked some of my gfs and they're like its totally okay, just dont let the guys meet each other, hmmmmm.....it sounds too easy and fun and lest i forget so very dangerous and heart draining(i have never tried double dating before, hoping to soonwink).

So my honourable romancelander(that are double dating) can you please be so kind to tell us how it feels sneaking up n down with two different partners(and also if u felt guilty), and to those(the loyal ones) would u ever double date?, or what can make u double date?....

And in conclusion is double dating advisable or not?.

lols, nairalanders won't kill me ooo, omo i don with laughs from the comments on this thread alone.... babe seems u got so many questions and curious about so many fun things, it's quite normal tho, do enjoy
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
I have always wondered how it feels when one double dates, hope to get that soon(lol)grin......

I asked some of my gfs and they're like its totally okay, just dont let the guys meet each other, hmmmmm.....it sounds too easy and fun and lest i forget so very dangerous and heart draining(i have never tried double dating before, hoping to soonwink).

So my honourable romancelander(that are double dating) can you please be so kind to tell us how it feels sneaking up n down with two different partners(and also if u felt guilty), and to those(the loyal ones) would u ever double date?, or what can make u double date?....

And in conclusion is double dating advisable or not?.
and madam, who's loosing at the end of the day Copy copy dey purge Belle, be careful and know what you want!

If you run meet "A" and he do you, you run meet "B" he too do you.. And then give you some money which doesn't last for ever (how muchi Gan sef), but that damage they do onto you is permanent! Ko ni reverse! So who looses when they find out
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lols, nairalanders won't kill me ooo, omo i don with laughs from the comments on this thread alone.... babe seems u got so many questions and curious about so many fun things, it's quite normal tho, do enjoy

winkwinkwink
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Sexytemi(f): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
and madam, who's loosing at the end of the day Copy copy dey purge Belle, be careful and know what you want!

If you run meet "A" and he do you, you run meet "B" he too do you.. And then give you some money which doesn't last for ever, but that damage they do onto you is permanent! Ko ni reverse! So who looses when they find out

gringringrin....please bros don't take things too seriously o
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

gringringrin....please bros don't take things too seriously o
sincerely it baffles me when I see posts like this... I am having pity on girls and looking for ways to help the little I can through advice and the likes, but these kind of posts makes me think otherwise, just like a video shared to me on fbook yesternight, a girl having sex while on a call with her boyfriend... How does that sound Guys use girls anyhow these days and the last thing I wished you'd think is to double date while inlove with someone.. Though you choose to adopt the lifestyle of your friends, it's you life, live it as you want but what will be will be!
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by ehix89(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2016
So you've joined the league "wey one preek no dhey reach" undecided
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by Juicysam(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
I wasn't born last night.. I know these hoes ain't right.. 90% of Nigerian girls have more than one boyfriend
Re: Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Not too good dear. Besides you are very pretty lady honestly wink and I must appreciate the handwork of baba God on you. Mehn. It would be so nice if we can get to know each other a little bit better or what do you think? Could you mail me at olatejumichael87 @gmail.com? Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Guy Is A Virgin? / So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? / How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.