Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,428 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ramadan The Decent Month - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan The Decent Month (1843 Views)

Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Ramadan The Month Of "sharing And Caring" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

When Ramadan starts mosques get fill unlike before, tout endure their paranoid, they behave decent, infact people behave decently. This is another prophecy:
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2009
From Abu huraira who said 'ALLAH's Apostle said:, 'when the month of ramadan comes, the gates of paradise will be opened'

And in a narration by Abu huraira who said 'Allah's Apostle said 'when the month of Ramadan comes, the gates of Heaven will be opened and the gates of hell will be closed and the devils will be chained'

Hadith Bukhari , number 897
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2009
From Abu huraira who said 'The holy Prophet said: 'That who does not give up forged speech and evil action, Allah is not in need of abandoning his food and drink (i.e Allah will not accept his fasting''
sahih Bukhari, hadith number 899
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by mukina2: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2009
Nice thread.

I hope you will concentrate more on your deen than on threads that have nothing to do with Ramadan or Islam wink
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by muhsin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
LOL grin Mukina
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by mukina2: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2009
wetin na true na

you too smiley do the same
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Phemour: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

When Ramadan starts mosques get fill unlike before, tout endure their paranoid, they behave decent, infact people behave decently. This is another prophecy:
This is the Abuzola i knew before grin
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
Mukina ?
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by mukina2: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2009
Yeah?
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
Why you dey make jest of me nau ?
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by mukina2: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2009
no i did not, i was only telling you concentrate more on the threads in here , its ramadan right?
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2009
Alright, thank you
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
Question: i feel lazy and doesn't wake up for sahur, is there anything wrong ?
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
From Anas bin malik who said ,'The Holy Prophet said 'take sahur, there is blessing in it,

sahih bukhari, hadith 910
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by mukina2: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Question: i feel lazy and doesn't wake up for sahur, is there anything wrong ?
i don't think something is wrong. i didn't wake up for Suhur yesterday too .
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Virgo83(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Virgo83(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Virgo83(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
Happy Ramadan
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sames to you.
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by babymi2(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Abuzola, pls can u help me wit daily rakat
i mean SAHUR NAFILAT
here is my email id baby2010@rocketmail.com
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2009
There is no sahur nafilat, if you wish you can pray your nafilah no big deal, Tarawih is the nafilah after Isha'i prayer and the Prophet used to pray 11 rakat or 12 or 13 including Shafa'i and wutr, Tahajjud is another nafilah that is done in midnight at the last ten days of ramadan.
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2009
Abu Dawud Book 6, Number 1395:
Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A surah of the Qur'an containing thirty verses will intercede its reader till he will be forgiven. That is: "Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the sovereignty" (Surah 67).
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2009
That surah is suratul Mulk, so lets endeavour to recite it as often . May God guide us
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
From sahl bin sa'd

Allah's Apostle said 'The people will remain in a good state as long as they hasten the breaking of the fast'

sahih Bukhari- Hadith number 926
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2009
From Aisha and umm salama (may Allah be pleased with them) that Allah's Apostle (P.B.U.H) used to get up in the morning in a state of ritual impurity after having sexual relations with his wives. He then would take a bath and fast'

Sahih bukhari, hadith number 912

note: this is talking of janaba bath, you can take ur janaba bath after sunrise.
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2009
From Aisha

The Holy Prophet used to kiss and embrace his wives while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you' .

Sahih Bukhari- Hadith number 913
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by zmurda(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2009
Abuzola:

From Aisha

The Holy Prophet used to kiss and embrace his wives while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you' .

Sahih Bukhari- Hadith number 913

Dear Uncle Mallam Abuzola

Just a small question of faith. Can I kiss my wives and concubines during ramadan. I hope to be able to display more power to control my desires. If this fails, will I still enter Al-Janna

Concerned Brother
grin
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2009
If you can control ur desire and you are sure, go ahead and kiss/embrabe ur wives. No problem. If during the kissing and embracing the desire begin to develop, then release them and don't do it again because you can't control ur desire. Your fasting is valid.

Many islamic scholars have agreed that old people do not tend to have strong desire therefore they can control their desire unlike the youth and middle age. Allah knows best !
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
It is even sunnah to have ur bath together with your wife while fasting once you know you can't release or your desire is controllable. It is an authentic hadith but can't dig it now
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2009
From ibn Abbas

'A man came to the Holy Prophet and said: 'O Allah's Apostle ! My mother died and one month of fasting is due on her. Shall i compensate fasting on her behalf (i.e fast on her behelf) ?' The Holy Prophet replied in the affirmative and said ,'Allah's debts have more righteous to be paid'

Sahih Bukhari, Hadith number 924
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2009
mALIK MUWATTA

Book 18, Number 18.6.19:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from Ata ibn Yasar that Abdullah ibn Abbas was asked about people kissing while fasting and he said that he allowed it for old men but disapproved of it for young men.
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
MALIK MUWATTA

Book 18, Number 18.6.20:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Abdullah ibn Umar used to forbid kissing and handling for people who were fasting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? / Arabic, A Superior Language??? / Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.