Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,029 members, 7,942,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Need To Be A Badoo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Be A Badoo. (1139 Views)

I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car / Conversation Between A Fun-seeker And A Badoo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Be A Badoo. by Onogueks(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
I really need guys to show me how to be bad right now. Girls now take me as shitt coz i treat them with great care like every gentleman should. But it seems they dont deserve that coz they always move with the badoos even though they arent faithful to them. Guys help me out.
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by johnson232: 8:17pm On May 27, 2016
Onogueks:
I really need guys to show me how to be bad right now. Girls now take me as shitt coz i treat them with great care like every gentleman should. But it seems they dont deserve that coz they always move with the badoos even though they arent faithful to them. Guys help me out.
go meet olamide, make him sign u for YBNL.... then u will become a badooo... cheesy

dont displease yourself to please girls... treat them like your subordinate...
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
HMMMM NO GAIN IN FORMING BADOO
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Tpave(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2016
Go and ask Rev king
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by iPrevail(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2016
Lady Morgana of Nairaland, Vinshu, could teach you. She knows all there is to know bout that.
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
What does it mean to be a badoo?
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2016
Onogueks:
* You self proclaimed "nice guy/gentleman " are always forming victim.

°•*If your having problems with women
it's because YOU chose the wrong 1's for you
not because we as a gender want "badoos"
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Onogueks(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* You self proclaimed "nice guy/gentleman " are always forming victim.

°•*If your having problems with women
it's because YOU chose the wrong 1's for you
not because we as a gender want "badoos"

Am serious. Girls have openly told me they like to date bad guys. They only put nice guys in their friendzone
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Billiondoe: 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
Onogueks:

Let me refer you to my boo, he would give you a hand out and tutorials.
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2016
Onogueks:

Am serious. Girls have openly told me they like to date bad guys. They only put nice guys in their friendzone
*Well,I'm telling you I DON'T want a badoo/thug/Playa/bad boy however it's termed

*°•°I want a Gentle Man

A few women's preferences are not the whole genders
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by halfricanadian(f): 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
Just trust dis 3 people
Bad baddo baddest

Aka

Me mysef nd i
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Dannidom(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
I know that feeling, its so exhausting seeing someone you think you love messing around with em badboys

Till I got old enough and set my priorities right I never knew the efficacy of this word Money Over Biches (MOB)

Now we feeling fly
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by majorbravo: 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
You don't need to be bad. Check out my thread on Hypergamy, thank me later.
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Onogueks(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Well,I'm telling you I DON'T want a badoo/thug/Playa/bad boy however it's termed

*°•°I want a Gentle Man

A few women's preferences are not the whole genders

But then, majority of you girls like badoo. Am gentle but cant afford to be anylonger. Who gentleness don help for naija?
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Onogueks(m): 4:41am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Just trust dis 3 people
Bad baddo baddest

Aka

Me mysef nd i
You are very popular o.
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Kenkaniff(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2016
Change cliques, your goons ain't right, then the gals will follow#word
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by halfricanadian(f): 9:42am On May 28, 2016
Onogueks:

You are very popular o.
lol grin grin grin grin

I pray o
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin grin grin

I pray o
Are you a chat freak. I need one right now.
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by halfricanadian(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2016
sexyboy10:

Are you a chat freak. I need one right now.

lol sad sadhain see as u package d insult
Re: I Need To Be A Badoo. by Olasco93: 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
Onogueks:
You don't need to be bad because it won't last a life time.
Get yourself busy, chase your dream(s), be focused, be yourself, pursue success and above all, have a good attitude/character. Having all these, trust me, even the Blind Girls would chase the 'hell' out of you.

(1) (Reply)

Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country / The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom / New Romantic Sms For Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.