Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Finding Stuff On The Net? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Finding Stuff On The Net? (749 Views)

Poll: How easy do you find things online?

Very Easy: 0% (0 votes)
Easy: 20% (1 vote)
moderate: 40% (2 votes)
Hard: 40% (2 votes)
Very Hard: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Stuff On The Net? by vezycash(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2009
How long does it take to find useful stuff on the internet? for instance as a good student, you
want to download a mathematics textbook from the internet and all you see is Buy Buy Buy.

I don't know if this stuff happens to you as well.

Imagine, I was looking for fela's song and ended up on one "whitee's" site who waz askin
me to pay for Baba fela's song and then not only that, the people who suffer the most from
this internet Buy Buy syndrome are:

Final year students who have to use the internet to research stuff or they risk having one
big F.

I wouldn't be actually be bad to buy these things from the net - if only we all had credit cards
or these guys accept Nigerian made ATM cards it would really simplify issues.

It just boils down to the fact that we have to learn how to use the net PROPERLY.
Re: Finding Stuff On The Net? by sunnytokzy(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2009
Hello,if you want a sufficient way of finding smthing on net,visit http://wapground..com you would find a google search there,it has been built to superceed existed ones just try it
Re: Finding Stuff On The Net? by vezycash(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
wapground guy. Nice try - you want people to use the google search on your blog - I wonder why
Re: Finding Stuff On The Net? by tron: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2009
It really depends on what you're looking for. I know my boyfriend has found some text books on the internet before, but not sure where. Some things are easier to find than others. I remember there being a website full of ebooks, but can't remember the URL for the life of me. I'll try to find it again and post here.
Re: Finding Stuff On The Net? by vezycash(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
You mean something like this?

Re: Finding Stuff On The Net? by latbabs(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
just install ur acrobat reader and visit www.4shared.com just type any textbook u want download it and continue jacking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia’s First Official Radeon 5870 Vs. Gtx 480 Benchmark / I Need Urgent Help With My Lappie / Laptop Repair Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.